Searching for sponsorships II

hottygurl said:
I am trying to get BPC able to skill again since i chipped out quite a while ago, and any help is gladly welcome! I encourage people to do this to other crafters as well. My BP is at 100.0 QR for dampers, so losses are minimal besides time :laugh: .

Firstly i cant be bothered to read this whole thread, secondly good kujos!! u must have balls of steal to try something like this.

and lastly, if you Chipped out hopefully you have some peds left, if not doesnt matter, if you still have a 100% QR standard damper bp you can easily get BPC within 3k peds worth of materials used over and over again, i recently tried a test it took me 6 weeks and only cost me a little over 3k peds.

Darky.

nilthing said:
Just for clarity sake, I unlocked BPC with 23 int, although I had chipped a bit.

mine was 26 when i unlocked it (if my maths is correct its also under 30) :)

Darky.

Last edited:
I expected to see a fun thread when I saw someone named like this asking for sponsorship. :D

andyzammy said:
not unless she bought the skills. you dont gain attributes etc. by buying em do you? actually it raises this question: if she did buy em last time, why cant she buy em now??

She bought skills enough to unlock a hidden skill and then chipped out and now this time she wants to skill up to unlock a skill.

Someone please correct me if Im wrong but I have had impression that if you unlock a hidden skill you still have that skill no matter how much you chip out.

BubbleBlip said:
Someone please correct me if Im wrong but I have had impression that if you unlock a hidden skill you still have that skill no matter how much you chip out.

no i dont think thats the case. but what do i know :dunce:

IMHO, its time to lock this thread and bann threadstarter.

Reason: scamming in forum!

I gave enough time to defend herself and she been online every day without any reaction.

And if someone dont understand, why. Then i recommend to read my posts in page 2 and 3.

Edit: Request sent to MB

Last edited:
agreed actually - shes been silent for way too long. gl to her ingame now :rolleyes:

BubbleBlip said:

As I understand it once a skill is unlocked and then the skills required to have it are chipped out, then the unlocked skill becomes "red" - it can still be seen within the skills page but cannot be gained until the threshold to unlock it is once again met...

it is the reason why for example people can't just get marvelous scanner to unlock scientist and then chip out the skill for their mate, then repeat, etc. If you haven't got the skill for the skill you cannot gain in the skill.

acaffrey said:
As I understand it once a skill is unlocked and then the skills required to have it are chipped out, then the unlocked skill becomes "red" - it can still be seen within the skills page but cannot be gained until the threshold to unlock it is once again met...

it is the reason why for example people can't just get marvelous scanner to unlock scientist and then chip out the skill for their mate, then repeat, etc. If you haven't got the skill for the skill you cannot gain in the skill.

Ok. So it stays but becomes unusable. Makes sense. :)

Still a screen shot about red skill would be a nice proof. And full ingame name ofc. (More like for information if someone really considers getting sponsors without any scam attempt.)

Even if she/he would post his full ingame name...he/she can still scam you =P

And only becasue /he/shes posting a screenshot of a red-out-bpc, doesnt mean I would give items... RALF !

close it already

McCormick said:

And only becasue /he/shes posting a screenshot of a red-out-bpc, doesnt mean I would give items... RALF !

close it already

No but posting a proof of full avatar name would make that avatar quite useless for future scams.

As I said it's more like a way for those who are serious and honest to start a thread so that it doesnt need couple pages of other players first beating out the proofs for or agaisnt the case.

BubbleBlip said:
No but posting a proof of full avatar name would make that avatar quite useless for future scams.

As I said it's more like a way for those who are serious and honest to start a thread so that it doesnt need couple pages of other players first beating out the proofs for or agaisnt the case.

She have full ingame name in her profile. So, if u want to know it, look her profile. Her full name is Sara Hottygurl Plock, same name as in screen i made! And discussion about her activity already ended and time to lock thread and bann hottygurl!

PS. There no proof beating out, there is only her stats and her statemets, she made and between those 2 things huge hole!

nilthing said:
Just for clarity sake, I unlocked BPC with 23 int, although I had chipped a bit.

This brings me to question, if stats like INT influence somehow crafting itself. For example i have almost 40 int and only like 400 engineering. So does have person with much bigger int better possibility for crafting compared to person with 23 int but chipped same amount of engineering like that first one?

Mossemeez said:
She have full ingame name in her profile. So, if u want to know it, look her profile. Her full name is Sara Hottygurl Plock, same name as in screen i made! And discussion about her activity already ended and time to lock thread and bann hottygurl!

PS. There no proof beating out, there is only her stats and her statemets, she made and between those 2 things huge hole!

:rolleyes:

And smart person could have provided screenshots about skills screen etc in first post already (assuming that the person would be serious). And if there's no against and for posts then what has this thread been about several pages?

Nice thing however that you have decided that discussion has ended. :rolleyes:

Sara Hottygurl Plock used to be in Dark Brotherhood.

She left a while ago when a few of us took a break from playing (in part due to some script kiddies hacking our forum, with no backup :/).

Anyway, Sara would often ask us if we were interested. We weren't, but I believe she is sincere. She chipped out a load of skills, she skills crafting herself, but basically, and I have no compuction in saying this, she's just being CHEAP. She has enough peds to do this herself, but she's trying to be inventive, to save PEDs. IMO that's because she's cheap ;) The problem is, most people with materials would rather skill themselves. If there was a real benefit from doing it this way, I would be doing it, but there are only benefits for Hotty.

Also, please don't call for lock and ban someone for having an idea, and not replying when you want.

No scam has taken place.
No one has been insulted (appart from maybe Hottygurl by some comments here).

No good reason for ban.

Q.

Now lets look what she stated in her 2 threads:

1. haha i am a miner problem is i dont have the 'oil' part because i do ore mining and i dont pull up enough lyst to support it
2. Wrong I've been here for about 3 years
3. I have BPC unlocked already I just want to get my engineering up and skill up BPC.
4. I chipped out a long time ago after a long series of weapons crafting and my bpc is currently a lot

higher than my engineering of around 500
5. I already chew through about 10k clicks of dampers a day
6. i gain here and there, break even often, and i skill a LOT
7. 10k clicks a day minimum i skill on

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just my comments:

So, she is a miner and mining gives pretty good INT!!!
So, she have played 3 years now, thats mean she played 2 years by old skill system, when attributes came fast!
So, she already unlocked BPC!
So, she chipped out after long series of weapn crafting and her BPC right now much higher than Engineering!Around 500!!
So, she make atleast 10k clicks a day!
So, she skill a lot!
SO, LETS REPEAT, SHE MAKE MINIMUM 10K CLICKS A DAY!
Now lets look to her stats:

1. Agility 49
2. Intelligence 26
3. Strenght 33
Pro standing Able Blp sniper
Now lets make some conclusion here:

If she have played 3 years already, what she made all the time? Trading, reselling? Because, if she hunted, mined, crafted that time, her stats cant be so low, cose atleast 2 years of her playing time skillsystem was diffrent and gave much-much more attributes.
Long time ago, she made long runs on weapons, this gives INT too.
Before chipping out she had ca 500 in BPC, so if she made those clicks by herself, INT must be a lot higher! Even if she chipped in to unlock BPC!
Screen has taken 5 days after her first post in this thread where she has stated, what she make atleast 10k clicks a day.Thats mean she made already lot of clicks.
She stated, what she is a miner and mine ore, but mining gives lot of intelligence!!!
Now lets compare her agility, strenght with INT!!!

Agility 49 is ca 3k rifle present time, in the past this was ca 1k rifle!

Strenght 33 is ca 1-1,5k longblade present time, in the past maybe ca 300 in LB

Intelligence 26 is ca 1- 1,5k first aid present time, what it was in the past... dunno, but pretty low FA. Comparing her other attributes with her INT, its OK. But there no room for crafting and mining.
I dont have nothing against helping request, but if someone who request help and lie same time, for me its scam. And she lie a lot in her statments.
We waited pretty long time her respnse and explanation after i published her stats. She didnt answered and explained, but she was every day online.

I can read from this only scam right now. If she can explain all her statements and her stats and this will be true, i appologize, but im 99,99% sure she cant.

Just my 2 pecs

Last edited:
Mossemeez said:
Lets add few citats from her in the first thread... ;)

1. I have BPC unlocked already I just want to get my engineering up and skill up BPC. I chipped out a long time ago after a long series of weapons crafting and my bpc is currently a lot higher than my engineering of around 500

2. haha i am a miner problem is i dont have the 'oil' part because i do ore mining and i dont pull up enough lyst to support it

So, just compare her other attributes with INT and u see...in INT. no room for big crafting, -minging. Just 95% fapping.
She maybe dropped few bombs and made maybe few k clicks of components.

PS. Before i made post with picture, i readed pretty closely her statements in both threads!!! So IMHO its pretty clear BS.

Whistles wow...what a n00b3rt lol...how could it be a scam if i buy at tt price. now stfu because i've been buying my own stuff lately and not paying attention to this thread. Made 100 peds crafting in about 1 minute making a few clubs and selling them, and considering my mining skills are up there, get lost. kthxgg

Silverblade said:
Beggar!!!..

I am looking for a sponsor to sponsor me my mining.. i pay in 1000000000000000000000000000000 ped a day.. if anyone could please fund me this i would apprechaite it ::)))

ROFL!!!!

Get lost you reselling scammer.

Silver. grab all ur shit and meet in pvp3 i'll blow u to bits. kthx. remember that i said no flaming. sorry u failed english class so miserably. And sorry I don't resell

BubbleBlip said:
I expected to see a fun thread when I saw someone named like this asking for sponsorship. :D

She bought skills enough to unlock a hidden skill and then chipped out and now this time she wants to skill up to unlock a skill.

nah it 'freezes' and changes color in the box on the menu its a pain. I've got it moving again though and i'm fine now.

Mossemeez said:
IMHO, its time to lock this thread and bann threadstarter.

Reason: scamming in forum!

I gave enough time to defend herself and she been online every day without any reaction.

And if someone dont understand, why. Then i recommend to read my posts in page 2 and 3.

Edit: Request sent to MB

Sorry I was too busy in game u dumb n00b3rt. Go back to aol, I don't scam and ur never gonna get that 'ban request'. Get back in your hole before I have to get my hammer out. You're a rat.

McCormick said:

close it already

Full ingame name: Sara Hottygurl Plock. I'd expect quite a bit more from someone of your calibre than your mindless insults and thoughtless ideas...

Sifu said:
Sara Hottygurl Plock used to be in Dark Brotherhood.

She left a while ago when a few of us took a break from playing (in part due to some script kiddies hacking our forum, with no backup :/).

Anyway, Sara would often ask us if we were interested. We weren't, but I believe she is sincere. She chipped out a load of skills, she skills crafting herself, but basically, and I have no compuction in saying this, she's just being CHEAP. She has enough peds to do this herself, but she's trying to be inventive, to save PEDs. IMO that's because she's cheap ;) The problem is, most people with materials would rather skill themselves. If there was a real benefit from doing it this way, I would be doing it, but there are only benefits for Hotty.

Also, please don't call for lock and ban someone for having an idea, and not replying when you want.

No scam has taken place.
No one has been insulted (appart from maybe Hottygurl by some comments here).

No good reason for ban.

Q.

Unfortunately this is the truth lol... I decided against that though and burned through about 2.6k peds of materials i got from one sponsor at 105% for each and got back 2.73k peds so i'm happy. And also DB I will still make some things for since DS donated to me a while ago.

Mossemeez said:
Now lets look what she stated in her 2 threads:

1. haha i am a miner problem is i dont have the 'oil' part because i do ore mining and i dont pull up enough lyst to support it
3. I have BPC unlocked already I just want to get my engineering up and skill up BPC.
4. I chipped out a long time ago after a long series of weapons crafting and my bpc is currently a lot

Just my comments:

So, she is a miner and mining gives pretty good INT!!!
So, she have played 3 years now, thats mean she played 2 years by old skill system, when attributes came fast!
So, she already unlocked BPC!
So, she chipped out after long series of weapn crafting and her BPC right now much higher than Engineering!Around 500!!
So, she make atleast 10k clicks a day!
So, she skill a lot!
SO, LETS REPEAT, SHE MAKE MINIMUM 10K CLICKS A DAY!
Now lets look to her stats:

1. Agility 49
2. Intelligence 26
3. Strenght 33
Pro standing Able Blp sniper
Now lets make some conclusion here:

If she have played 3 years already, what she made all the time? Trading, reselling? Because, if she hunted, mined, crafted that time, her stats cant be so low, cose atleast 2 years of her playing time skillsystem was diffrent and gave much-much more attributes.
Long time ago, she made long runs on weapons, this gives INT too.
Before chipping out she had ca 500 in BPC, so if she made those clicks by herself, INT must be a lot higher! Even if she chipped in to unlock BPC!
Screen has taken 5 days after her first post in this thread where she has stated, what she make atleast 10k clicks a day.Thats mean she made already lot of clicks.
She stated, what she is a miner and mine ore, but mining gives lot of intelligence!!!
Now lets compare her agility, strenght with INT!!!

Agility 49 is ca 3k rifle present time, in the past this was ca 1k rifle!

Strenght 33 is ca 1-1,5k longblade present time, in the past maybe ca 300 in LB

Intelligence 26 is ca 1- 1,5k first aid present time, what it was in the past... dunno, but pretty low FA. Comparing her other attributes with her INT, its OK. But there no room for crafting and mining.
I dont have nothing against helping request, but if someone who request help and lie same time, for me its scam. And she lie a lot in her statments.
We waited pretty long time her respnse and explanation after i published her stats. She didnt answered and explained, but she was every day online.

I can read from this only scam right now. If she can explain all her statements and her stats and this will be true, i appologize, but im 99,99% sure she cant.

Just my 2 pecs

Yes online every day because ef is my 'homepage' lol... now to address the other bs that comes along with YOUR lies. Remember that there was a major bug in the damned skill chip system on its very first release. You lost BASE stats when you chipped out. Ask skam or gnasher they ought to remember it. Also, my rifle is at 4k at the moment, hg 3.2k, first aid 1.7k, long blade 3k, short blade 1.9k, powerfist 1.4k. You want screenshots? I'll take them and you sit down and clean off my new boots while you're at it I want some sparkle to them :girl: On top of that, please notice I've never shot a blp gun in my damn life lol... I put that up to hide my 'skill level' from someone named Sun Oroz Smith before a pvp competition. Scan me again and you'll see I'm a lot more powerful than in that old screenshot.

In end of all this bull**** that has popped up, most of you were respectful and I appreciate that but one or two of you were extremely noobish and ought to be 'removed' from the mortal coil by self inflicted methods. That means go kill yourself. Thanks. To those of you that were respectful I would like to let you know that I indeed did find a sponsor for materials he said he would do it at 105%, and that he did and he is now quite content with 3 force mace assails and 2 clobbers that I sold him at tt price as well...good luck to him if he wishes to have his name announced on the forums I will gladly do it until then, I will leave him anonymous. Good luck to the good ones of you, and may the bad ones all rot in hell. :girl:

hottygurl said:
Yes online every day because ef is my 'homepage' lol... now to address the other bs that comes along with YOUR lies. Remember that there was a major bug in the damned skill chip system on its very first release. You lost BASE stats when you chipped out. Ask skam or gnasher they ought to remember it. Also, my rifle is at 4k at the moment, hg 3.2k, first aid 1.7k, long blade 3k, short blade 1.9k, powerfist 1.4k. You want screenshots? I'll take them and you sit down and clean off my new boots while you're at it I want some sparkle to them :girl: On top of that, please notice I've never shot a blp gun in my damn life lol... I put that up to hide my 'skill level' from someone named Sun Oroz Smith before a pvp competition. Scan me again and you'll see I'm a lot more powerful than in that old screenshot.
:laugh: So, u saying im lie?
Ok, lets start from beginning!

Is those your statements in your 2 sponsorship thereads?

Just ansver Yes or No

About screenshot.
Screen with your stats has taken 31.05.2006 evening in Zeus.
I made it just because i saw u yelling something about resellers and robot beacon. So u had bidwar on beacon and i scanned u just for a curiosity. :silly2:

Maybe u remember that evening :)
Thats not so long time ago!

I dont care your combat skills, cose there are opportunity to chip them up or down. I dont care your pro standing either, cose this is directly linked to skills, what can be chipped.

I just took your stats and fitted them to natural skillgain, w/o chipping or chipping out.And i compared your INT with your Agility and Strenght.
And about chipping bug long time ago, i cant say anything, cose i playing PE only from december 2004! So, i play only 1.5 years and i never hearded about this bug. :D

Now i want to ask, where i lie?
Just your statements and your stats doesnt fit and this is very suspicious.

And attacing other ppl dont help either, when between your story and your stats huge hole.
As i said in my previous post, if u can clear all this things i appologize, but if u cant do this, for me u are scammer who just want cheap materials to resell

Mossemeez said:
:laugh: So, u saying im lie?
Ok, lets start from beginning!

Is those your statements in your 2 sponsorship thereads?

Just ansver Yes or No
1. yes... 2. yes... 3. yes... i needed to get eng up enough to level it up again 4. yes..... 5. not anymore i've taken a break from that 6. did then i hit the stupid speedbump right before bpc unlocked again 7. did, wasnt that question 5?

hmmm... reading this topic and the other thread about hottygurl's nature does not leave a very positive impression about her. seems like a behaviour of a teenager, trying to find her identity. looking at the avatar's picture un-edited or reversed only confirms it :) /no offence, we have all been at that point, at least most of us/

it's hard to tell if it was an attempt to scam or just a try to get some support for skilling up but looking at the avatar's attributes does not leave much space for int to be so low indeed. can any older player confirm that such bug lowering basic attributes ever existed when skills were extracted? I doubt it really hard...

keep it real!

J.

Back