Warning about EntropiaBay

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
Just tried to visit the site and got one of those pop-ups about security and call a number immediately!! This may have been posted before but just thought I say something just in case.

I think this is very old news. It was originally the reason why entropedia caused security issues to occur client side months back.

EDIT: Added clarification

Last edited:
EntropiaBay or Entropedia?

Seems the EntropiaBay domain is now redirecting to advertising and probably nefarious sites to earn some money.

Pedia is working as normal.

EntropiaBay or Entropedia?

Seems the EntropiaBay domain is now redirecting to advertising and probably nefarious sites to earn some money.

Pedia is working as normal.

My comment was in reference to an issue some months back.

I propose that the links to EntropiaBay on Entropedia should be temporarily removed, until the problem is fixed, or at least give some sort of warning when the user clicks on the market value link.

I propose that the links to EntropiaBay on Entropedia should be temporarily removed, until the problem is fixed, or at least give some sort of warning when the user clicks on the market value link.

^^This^^ ^^This^^

I also agree, entropiabay links should be removed from entropedia. Along with the markup information taken from it (which are not loading anyway).

Back