Selling: bulk damage enhancers

Nightmare069

Old Alpha
Society
Guess Who?
Ur Worst Nightmare
Back in business! Sorry for the long break, life decided to blind side me with lots of crap lol. But, I'm back with a better computer finally! Sorry for the lack of communication my previous job kept me insanely busy.

levels 1-9 available at the moment (I can acquire 10s)
also starting to craft accuracy enhancers

Bulk discounts offered, get with friends to form a bulk order to take full advantage of the discounts.

Prices fluctuate according to market, but discounts are always great! :D

I carry many on me so there is little to no waiting usually.

Looking for:
Pyrite (need suppliers)
Dianthus (need suppliers)
Output amps (need suppliers)
I work from home so contact me directly about setting up meetings and schedules.

if you have materials and need enhancers, ask me about cheaper mats for cheaper enhancers.

I can also take specialty orders for others enhancers as i have a full book!

Send me a message here on forum or in game to "Ur Worst Nightmare".

- Nightmare

Last edited:
building up my client list :) thanks guys!

bump for enhancers.... and telling your friends I craft them! :yay:

:smoke:MM started, stock up!!!!!!!!!! get together with your friends to form a bulk purchase!

Another bump!

Subscribed. if price is ok, i will be your customer when my enhancers go broke

Thank you for the enhancers.

Great price, and very fast service.

The seller met me immediately and even came out to the service depot I was at.

Ty for the positive post! If customers aren't happy, they won't come back lol. Just tell me what you need! :bump:

Best price and high quality items. Lasts twice as much as regular ones :eyecrazy:

They last twice as long! :tiphat: Quality is my pleasure!

Professional. Highly recommended. :handgun:

Thanks guys! 5s coming soon! Tell your socs i can provide a soc supply discount if the soc leaders want to supply their socmates!

daily bump!

Another day another damage enhancer!

Bump for extra damage! :handgun:

bump for bumping!

OMG flu hit me hard! Sorry for my absence, but I am back now. Tell your friends! :)

Welcome back!

Still here, not going anywhere.

bump for enhancers

Bump, come and get them!

Sorry for the long afk, computer problems + RL issues + financial problems = no EU for a while. I will get back up ASAP, sorry to leave you guys in the dark.

Starting back up soon, sorry it is taking so long.

I got in touch with the company i wanted to work for and applied for an entry level developer position, the interview process lasted 4 hours and i talked with 6 people. Two days later they emailed me and asked me to also interview for a mid level engineer position, so I assume that's a good sign. Anyways, I'm visiting family while I wait to hear back from this job and will be in and out of the game for the time being.

Future plans: I will set up a more structured schedule to allow others to order and plan accordingly. This will include VIP communications for immediate and emergency services.

Back