Next logical step: global teleporters

Kombinator

Marauder
Society
CCCP
Velikii Komby Kombinator
seeing how MA has made a very commendable step towards universe integration by crating a global auction, would be great if they also introduced a system of global teleporters.

It can be a similar system, where you can choose to TP instantly or with a delay, and there can be missions bor ships etc to carry the TP deed or something along those lines.

This would be really useful for allowing exploration of other planets most of us can't be bothered to spend an hour in a ship just sitting there aimlessly.

Instant transport fees can be high, delayed transport fees less so.

Hopefully this comes down the road.

Excellent Idea.

I wouldn't mind it if they called it interplanetary.

great idea. Time is our most valuable commodity. Space takes time to travel through as is. If there was a tp from planet to planet like there used to be when the hanger owners were paid the tp fees, it'd be great, and give those useless buildings known as hangers a reason to exist again I suspect.

If this cannot be done, at least do some sort of option to 'transfer all planets' storage to planet I'm on now' option with a small fee of some sort for those that chose to pick up on planet option from auction but later figure out that they made a mistake in doing that, etc.

Last edited:
great idea. Time is our most valuable commodity. Space takes time to travel through as is. If there was a tp from planet to planet like there used to be when the hanger owners were paid the tp fees, it'd be great, and give those useless buildings known as hangers a reason to exist again I suspect.

If this cannot be done, at least do some sort of option to 'transfer all planets' storage to planet I'm on now' option with a small fee of some sort for those that chose to pick up on planet option from auction but later figure out that they made a mistake in doing that, etc.

Sorry could not resist :girl:

on the serious side, just imagine some1 doing the cheaper interplanetary tp jump with the weight of xxx.xxx kilograms.... Would kill space even more as it now.

Sure, bring in galactic teleporters...but make sure MA compensates all the Mothership and Privateer owners 100KPed before they do so as ships would be useless.

I highly doubt this idea would work well, sorry...

Sorry could not resist :girl:
Mindark made hangers out of the hangars...
Noose1.jpg

MA proudly presents Interplanetary Delivery Instant Object Teleportation Deeds. Ten million USD worth of deeds will be sold to players willing to invest in the future profits of teleporting between planets within Entropia Universe. Deeds can be purchase from global auctions immediately. Dividends are expected to start in 2016. Returns on investment are expected to be huge considering there are over one million active players within the universe.

MA proudly presents Interplanetary Delivery Instant Object Teleportation Deeds. Ten million USD worth of deeds will be sold to players willing to invest in the future profits of teleporting between planets within Entropia Universe. Deeds can be purchase from global auctions immediately. Dividends are expected to start in 2016. Returns on investment are expected to be huge considering there are over one million active players within the universe.

Don´t forget the promise we made, mentioned in the state if the universe, expected 3rd quarter of 2016.

Aren't they removing the artificial obstacle they themselves introduced, for the (seeming) benefit of individual planet economies, by making auction global?

So EU is going from "planetary economies" to a single global one, with MA as the malevolent ruler?

Imagine a nation acting like MA... (and the expenditure of ammunition to express dissatisfaction toward such a government).

Possible :yup:
More likely and I wouldn't surprise me to see some kind of teleportation/wormhole... pill affordable for the many!!!
...and maybe every new account of RT gets a pill after Gateway.
ND knows much much more than every of us in the bottom line.

i know ....to many speculations* in very few lines here :tprun:

edit*:corrected expression

Last edited:
Just add interplanetary ability to wormhole chips.

Then you have motherships, privateers, quad and sleip, and the occasional wormhole chip user who can help out here.

Wormholes of course would be the only instant travel option.

A simple NO is to short.

Very bad idea!

seeing how MA has made a very commendable step towards universe integration by crating a global auction, would be great if they also introduced a system of global teleporters.

It can be a similar system, where you can choose to TP instantly or with a delay, and there can be missions bor ships etc to carry the TP deed or something along those lines.

This would be really useful for allowing exploration of other planets most of us can't be bothered to spend an hour in a ship just sitting there aimlessly.

Instant transport fees can be high, delayed transport fees less so.

Hopefully this comes down the road.

Brilliant idea, especially if you want to create a balance against the change MA has announced to make space more alive again. This suggestion will kill space right away again, restoring the status quo of dead space which we all have grown accustomed to...

Respectuflly totally and completely disagree. This is the only way to actually add real playability to the game and allow normal transport to other planets. UIntil they do it (and they will do it at some point), the universe will be a set of disjointed places, as opposed to a nicely integrated system.

The unified auction is a first step to this, and one that I applaud. Universal transport via same framework as transport is absolutely imperative.

Respectuflly totally and completely disagree. This is the only way to actually add real playability to the game and allow normal transport to other planets. UIntil they do it (and they will do it at some point), the universe will be a set of disjointed places, as opposed to a nicely integrated system.

The unified auction is a first step to this, and one that I applaud. Universal transport via same framework as transport is absolutely imperative.

We had this before. It didnt add any sort of real playability or otherwise. All it did was essentially turn a Planet Partner into the owner of yet another land area. Because of convenience of sales, all auctions took place on Calypso, and they will again with easy transportation.

This is not progress, this is the illusion of progress. It's flip flopping between all or nothing.

Brilliant idea, especially if you want to create a balance against the change MA has announced to make space more alive again. This suggestion will kill space right away again, restoring the status quo of dead space which we all have grown accustomed to...

This sounds sarcastic, but very clever though:) Players should have an option, it is as simple as that.

MA can keep trying to force BS actions down the throats of players, the only result is people doing less in game, more dissatisfaction with the gameplay, stalling the developments of other planets in universe and overall inconvenience.

They will come to it, question is just when not if. Keep all the options including warp, flight, whatever other random things they want, but they need to add a clear albeit expensive option to TP fast or slow around the universe.

This actually sounds disturbingly close to how they may choose to do it and spin it:)

I would prefer the idea of introduction of new faster ships (3-4x faster), and more high-speed interceptor (the latter without the ability to transport a big load, maybe your weight plus 200 kg), with correspondingly greater fuel consumption. Also deny them the ability to fly on planets! This would solve the problem of time in Space, but would not kill the space as OP suggest.

Sure, bring in galactic teleporters...but make sure MA compensates all the Mothership and Privateer owners 100KPed before they do so as ships would be useless.

No worries, totally agree, just as soon as MA compensates at least that amount to tamers for 5 years of lost revenues and tied up funds:)

I would prefer the idea of introduction of new faster ships (3-4x faster), and more high-speed interceptor (the latter without the ability to transport a big load), with correspondingly greater fuel consumption. Also deny them the ability to fly on planets! This would solve the problem of time in Space, but would not kill the space as OP suggest.

Interesting idea, but again, need an instant transport expensive option, there should be options along the entire spectrum of cost and convenience.

Interesting idea, but again, need an instant transport expensive option, there should be options along the entire spectrum of cost and convenience.

We already had teleporters for 50 ped in 2009, easier and cheaper to use the VIP-MS-Service ;)

We already had teleporters for 50 ped in 2009, easier and cheaper to use the VIP-MS-Service ;)

Yep, and I would love to see that again, nothing easier than using a TP, I for one hate to have to go and be tied to a service provider for what is essentially a commodity infrastructure based service

Maybe yes but with 200ped fee, so MS owners wouldnt complain.

200ped fee would be fair, as then noone is tied to one planet. they can either choose to use cheap MS or pay 200ped and get there instantly.

Not a good idea in my opinion. If they had it, it should be very expansive.

I think we should get rid of space entirely, and replace every mothership with a pair of NEVERDIE branded roller skates.

Then we could build a giant monorail that takes us around all the planets free of charge, like Disney Land. We can turn all the space stations into Epcot Center. Then we can all sit together and watch Captain EO play with the new COMpets on the mega-screen.

I think we should get rid of space entirely, and replace every mothership with a pair of NEVERDIE branded roller skates.

Then we could build a giant monorail that takes us around all the planets free of charge, like Disney Land. We can turn all the space stations into Epcot Center. Then we can all sit together and watch Captain EO play with the new COMpets on the mega-screen.
:laugh: trying to imagine "the picture"

but seriously
some posted good ideas here
like fast new ships (Gewitter) and ofc instant (MF/TP) but more expensive than normal transportation. But 200 PED is far to expensive tho.
I don't agree with total obsolete of space. It is bad idea and if something like that happen Entropia it wouldn't be a Universe anymore.
MS must always be in game and always useful.

Maybe yes but with 200ped fee, so MS owners wouldnt complain.

200ped fee would be fair, as then noone is tied to one planet. they can either choose to use cheap MS or pay 200ped and get there instantly.

I don't think the entire community needs to be made to placate MS owners, who clearly took a risk in making an investment into something completely random. Any pricing should be independent of the wishes of this very vocal but ultimately irrelevant group.

With that said, I agree the fee should be meaningful 50-100 PED range is likely a good range.

Back