Uber: Dasp Mature 10,810 PED

SirAzzah

Old Alpha
Society
Payn-Inc.
Sir Azzah Neu
Was going to hunt Warrior Elites but there was no Imp/Mod fappers online so I decided to go up to FOMA with an adjusted fapper on dasp. Half way into the hunt without any swirls as I was getting ready to rage quit I hit this nice little HOF! Thanks to Dingus Optimator Khan for the adjusted heals and thanks to the imp/mod fappers that were offline!

2014-11-12_--_daspletor_mature_10810_ped.jpg

print_screen_2014-11-12_13-34-6.jpg

Unfortunately the loot didn't post in the screenie but for those that are wondering it was 9.6k PED shrapnel, some ammo, an igni L1210(L), and Sentinel Feet (F,L).
Really Grateful for the nice loot!

Good Luck All!

Azzah :yay:

Gratz! but 9.6k of shrapnel :( MA really need to adjust this new loot system.

Gratz! but 9.6k of shrapnel :( MA really need to adjust this new loot system.

I can shoot 9.6k @ 101% but if it was pancreas it would only be 100.7 if lucky, so it could be worse :)

A series of "fortunate" events. :)

My pleasure, Azzah. It was a blast. Gratz!

Thanks for the job and Thanks for the awesome sweet tip! Much appreciated. :cool:

Last edited:
Big gratz! Moar ped for WoF :D

"Was going to hunt Warrior Elites but there was no Imp/Mod fappers online so I decided to go up to FOMA with an adjusted fapper on dasp. Half way into the hunt without any swirls as I was getting ready to rage quit I hit this nice little HOF! Thanks to Dingus Optimator Khan for the adjusted heals and thanks to the imp/mod fappers that were offline!"

Haha well atleast some good thing came out from my offline time,sorry for all turn downs lately was super busy in rl but glad to see you managed to get some nice hof :D

And you complained about getting "crappy" loots ;)

~Danimal

nice nice GZ champ keep em coming ^^

Just wondering were u killing the dasps with the l1100e from start to finish?

Gratz!
Thanks for posting this - I always enjoy hearing about some sweet loots!:wtg::wtg:

Gratz Azzah! :yay:

I wish you many more of those 5 digits loots! :wtg:

Back