Question: how to calc melee amps?

Smoerble

Elite
Smoerble
Hi all,
I didn't play since looong time, sorry for this noob like question:

I see we now have melee amps. What is the best tool/site to check the impact when using them please? Is Entropedia the best source or are they maybe now better sites/apps out available?

Thanks
Smo

Yeah Entropedia Weapon compare is just about the only way to go these days but it is very accurate.

and welcome back:cool:

WB Smoe ;)

Entropedia is your friend :(

http://www.entropiawiki.com/WeaponCompare.aspx

For some weapons the amp capability is not yet entered, so when you have a blade which is capable of carrying a melee amp, but no amp is available in weapon compare you can add "Melee Amp" as amptype in the item description and after that the Amps become available in weapon compare also. Sometimes there are also blades which show melee amps available, but they can't have amps attached ( The ancient greece weapons ).

Hello, thanks @all for feedback.

For some weapons the amp capability is not yet entered, so when you have a blade which is capable of carrying a melee amp, [...]

If I understand this correct, not all knifes/longblades can carry a melee amp? How do i know this?

I ask, because I found my Firefly unlimited in my storage and would like to know, if that's possible.

Well all arkadian blades are ampable, all Cyrene Blades and all Caly blades. Not ampable are ancient greece Blades. I am not sure about Rocktropian gear. Your Firefly is ampable, even upt to Mod MTA VIII. Since that Amp isn't easily available as only 1 was given out as Haloween Mayhem prize ( iirc ), MTA VI or MTA IV will be your best bet.

Firefly + MTA IV -> 2.927 dpp / 57.34 dps ( without enhancers )
Firefly + MTA VI -> 2.940 dpp / 61.51 dps ( without enhancers )

Considering current prices for the amps probably MTA IV is the way to go, but it's up to you. If you are unsure i own a MTA IV and you can test it for free ( only collateral required ) if you like, though i am not selling.

BR

Thanks Jennson for info and offer.
Will look into it.

Back