Anyone with an Arkadia Forum account?

Society
Apocalyptic
Whining Skeptic Aboard
Hey helpful people,

Tried to sign up on Arkadia forums the other day but got no confirmation mail. Tried to resend it a couple of times and quintuple checked my email address. I can't post nor send PMs so no way to get in touch with the administrators.

Could anyone please help me out by notifying one of the administrators? Ask them for a manual activation or perhaps sending a manual activation mail?

Checked spam already. Account name is WhiningSkeptic. I think Snape would be the best bet as he seems very active and also is the webmaster.

Thanks in advance.

Or you could just contact one of the Arkadia staff in game, they can help you (Dylan or Mathias). Or any of the Arkadia advisers could put you in touch with one of them.

Thanks both of you. I've sent pm's here on PCF and will contact them in game tonight unless it has been resolved.

Actually just noticed there's a contact us link at the bottom of the pages... you could also use that to send a message to them (don't need to be logged in). I'm assuming it's set up so the proper person gets the message.

Actually just noticed there's a contact us link at the bottom of the pages... you could also use that to send a message to them (don't need to be logged in). I'm assuming it's set up so the proper person gets the message.

Omfg......:ahh:

Yeah, that would probably work.... move on people, nothing to see here...:ahh:

Omfg......:ahh:

Yeah, that would probably work.... move on people, nothing to see here...:ahh:
Lol yeah I hate when they do that. I always miss it! See you soon on the Ark forum! :)

Back