Pricecheck: Omegaton Ranger Scope MK I/MK II & Omegaton Laser Sight MK I/MKII

chronos

Old Alpha
Society
Project-Asylum Corp
Stig Chronos Brannlund
Event prices Mayhem 2013.

Did anyone get sold, and if so - for how much, i might be intersted in purchase :ahh:

I know of people willing to pay 50-60k for the mk.2 scope, so I should think it will sell for at least that price.

Last edited:
Alright, thanks for answer.
Anyone also know of MKI or lasers?
/Cheers :)

Well, the Mk1 got half effect of the Mk2 so half price too :D

Yeah that sounds reasonable :)
Now its only the lasers left.

Found this topic, and decided not to create my own.
I'm want to talk about price of this sight:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-CritDMG)&highlight=Omegaton+Laser+sight+MK+I

If you use a booster Neurostim-X, it turns out that using 8 capsules per day (4 hours hunting, 365 days a year), you spend about the same money. But... here are more buffs inside.
Where did the price of 15K?

p7kmxtbf4o8qes66cy0m49yaa4t471

I am not poor, and do not want to say that I can not buy this sight, but I do not understand the pricing. In my opinion, in the presence of these boosters, the price of sight should be around 3-5К. Where I'm wrong?

These neurostims were not permanent fixtures in the shop. They've been only during events. This may change though.

These neurostims were not permanent fixtures in the shop. They've been only during events. This may change though.

Yes, of course, but they can be stocked up for future use. And this fact does not justify the price in 15 thousand.

Because you need BOTH to win. Your argument only makes sense if you can only use one or the other. (the scopes OR the neurostim) Since that is not the case, the scopes still add massive advantage ON TOP of anything else you do and are worth a lot because of that.

Thank you, I understand. I really thought about the usual hunting, and not about the event. On the events of course, you need all the boosters that you can afford. Then another argument why the cost of 15k to win the prize for 3 or 6k?

Thank you, I understand. I really thought about the usual hunting, and not about the event. On the events of course, you need all the boosters that you can afford. Then another argument why the cost of 15k to win the prize for 3 or 6k?

You can sell the scope and hopefully get your money back when you are done with it. :)

You can sell the scope and hopefully get your money back when you are done with it. :)

I doubt that it can be sold, if it is not sold in 4 months there ... ;)
But in general, I can only accept the Taco's argument.
However, and this is my personal opinion, that the price is too high, and very strong.
Maybe I would have bought this sight for 500 dollars, but not above.
Thank you for your answers :)

Then another argument why the cost of 15k to win the prize for 3 or 6k?

Why does lvl7 L amp cost 130ish ped and why does lvl7 UL cost 200k?
Why does L weps cost few hundred peds and UL ones lots of thousands?

Insert pills as 'L' and scope sight as 'UL'

If there is someone willing to pay that much for it - it is worth that much ;) - simple argument based on demand.

Personally i am willing to pay 12k for Scope Mk.I and around 40k for Scope Mk.II.

Sights on the other hand are almost useless for me so i am willing to pay 500 for Sight Mk.I and 1500 for Sight Mk.II ;).

This sets minium prices for Scope Mk.I and Mk.II for at least one sale (for me).

Falagor
:bandit:

If there is someone willing to pay that much for it - it is worth that much ;) - simple argument based on demand.

Personally i am willing to pay 12k for Scope Mk.I and around 40k for Scope Mk.II.

Sights on the other hand are almost useless for me so i am willing to pay 500 for Sight Mk.I and 1500 for Sight Mk.II ;).

This sets minium prices for Scope Mk.I and Mk.II for at least one sale (for me).

Falagor
:bandit:

Well, then I set (already) the upper limit for Sight Mk.I :)

Sorry, but It's not worth it atm :) (IMO, no discussion please)

OFC it's not worth it atm with ppl like you thinking/stating everything should be TT food unless you sell it..
Put away the egocentric person & start thinking about the survival of the game.. It's gonna need it in the long term :wise:

OFC it's not worth it atm with ppl like you thinking/stating everything should be TT food unless you sell it..
Put away the egocentric person & start thinking about the survival of the game.. It's gonna need it in the long term :wise:

In answer to your offtopic: I've been playing for ~8 years (I thrive), and I ask you not to try to troll me with your stupid statements. ;)

In answer to your offtopic: I've been playing for ~8 years (I thrive), and I ask you not to try to troll me with your stupid statements. ;)

Who cares, I'm here since '06
All you do is talk down mu's.. & that's a fact, not trolling

Who cares, I'm here since '06
All you do is talk down mu's.. & that's a fact, not trolling

Happy for you, but I see what's going on. You can not see? From what I say, MU will not fall. MU falls only on the MA actions. Do not hold on to the past. Bear Shins (M) also was worth about 4500 PED, and now?

Edit: I wanted to ask, you do not care? I looked your EL profie, you do not play for about six months ...

Last edited:
Happy for you, but I see what's going on. You can not see? From what I say, MU will not fall. MU falls only on the MA actions. Do not hold on to the past. Bear Shins (M) also was worth about 4500 PED, and now?

Edit: I wanted to ask, you do not care? I looked your EL profie, you do not play for about six months ...

Sorry for the oftopic guys but....

I don't play for a very well known reason.. I'm a a 'smart' player, not the gambling type
I also checked your profile & it goe sback to '12
What does me not playing make you think I don't care.. I still have all my gear & skills for now..
I should log in to check tir's & start a selling thread but that's another thing

On topic.. do a count of what extra dmg you would get in 2.5 years.. then you know what it's worth to you..
pretty easy to compare to an amp upgrade + current cost for that also

Sorry for the oftopic guys but....

I don't play for a very well known reason.. I'm a a 'smart' player, not the gambling type
I also checked your profile & it goe sback to '12
What does me not playing make you think I don't care.. I still have all my gear & skills for now..
I should log in to check tir's & start a selling thread but that's another thing

ok, before tracker's start (EL start in 2008)

20090113-History.jpg

On topic.. do a count of what extra dmg you would get in 2.5 years.. then you know what it's worth to you..
pretty easy to compare to an amp upgrade + current cost for that also

lol, I bought ML-35 SGA T6 for TT+8500, Improved Evil for TT+6000, and you think I (or someone) will buy this damn sight for 15 thousand.... You probably just laugh :) We are not in 2008, when prices were crazy. If it really was worth so much, it would have bought 4 months ago.

Last edited:

20090113-History.jpg

lol, I bought ML-35 SGA T6 for TT+8500, Improved Evil for TT+6000, and you think I (or someone) will buy this damn sight for 15 thousand.... You probably just laugh :) We are not in 2008, when prices were crazy. If it really was worth so much, it would have bought 4 months ago.

I haven't done the math as I'm not in a buying/investing mood.
But if you want a personal discussion with me, just to disagree.. then pls make your own thread..
I think my previous post shows how to calc.. what I personally value it at

In addition, I do not participate in mayhem events, my job is easier - to take as much as possible loot to myself at events such as Shared Loot from maximum range distance (without any additional decay). This works. Also this works for several mobs like Proterons.

You also can calculate how often this sight is needed in this case (Shared Loot)? And whether or not to pay for it 15,000 on the condition that the boosters are just 5 ped for half hour duration?

And with the magic crapnel in the loot that price (15k) is really funny

20090113-History.jpg

Edit: In addition, I do not participate in mayhem events, my job is easier - to take as much as possible loot to myself at events such as Shared Loot from maximum range distance (without any additional decay). This works. Also this works for several mobs like Proterons.

You also can calculate how often this sight is needed in this case (Shared Loot)? And whether or not to pay for it 15,000 on the condition that the boosters are just 5 ped for half hour duration?

You really are irrelevant in many ways, as a the troll you are.

IF you dont want to pay a certain price for anything in the whole world its no reason to try to tell anybody else what they pay or not pay is right or wrong!???

I have mk2 sight and scope and so does a few friends of mine, we hunt alot (not like you bragging about what you payed for a gun you cant use) and we can do math......I wont sell my scope or sight until the day I stop playing, nor would prolly any of my friends that hunts on a decent level.

Your aproach can hurt people since apparently some1 has payed the prices you try to talk down (Im guessing you want to buy but are doing some stupid tricks to talk down the price)

fuck this forum makes me wanna puke.....

PS: to clarify you get more damage for less peds, hence they cost money......some of the few items that actually explains their price pretty clear

Reactions: das
fuck this forum makes me wanna puke.....
So go and fuck to another location because you are absolutely not constructive.

Edit: you added some constructive in your PS - but in digits please!

So go and fuck to another location because you are absolutely not constructive.

Edit: you added some constructive - but in digits please!
in digits....

The scope + sight repayed my enhancercosts of my t10 MM, and I spent around 50k on enhancers over 6 months

That though is mk2 scope + sight, the mk1 is alot weaker if including the decay to the math and are on most guns just a DPS increase no eco increasee really (if not very high basedamage)

I happen to think that 10k-15k is good for these sight/scopes (MK1). It is my next purchase after the imk2.

My digits:
4 hour of hunt in the day (actually less). 8 boosters = 40 ped. 15K per year (actually less, because I'm not a hunting maniac). Boosters are much better than this sight.

Your suggestion: I bought sight for 15k. (parameters are worse than Neurostim's).
Then after a year, during which time the MA introduced Sight MK.100500 (but L!), and I can not sell this for 500 ped to Falagor.
Excellent math :laugh:

You somehow think that the EU is static. MA has proven that it is not :). The economy of any item can not be guaranteed for more than 1 year, and now, I think less. For a year this sight does not pay off, even if you will use it 12h/365 days! Boosters are more effective in this case.

in digits....

The scope + sight repayed my enhancercosts of my t10 MM, and I spent around 50k on enhancers over 6 months

That though is mk2 scope + sight, the mk1 is alot weaker if including the decay to the math and are on most guns just a DPS increase no eco increasee really (if not very high basedamage)

I have already mentioned the following:
This is true for you, because your MM T10 consumed as much enhancers, that you do not have time to buy them, lol. For other weapons (especially for me with ML-35) enhancers are consumed much less often, so their savings with this scope is not relevant. I'm doing my hunting differently. I do not use a FAP and armor, and only work with clear dps of weapon, and for maximal range as possible. Thus dps of weapon is more important to me than the enhancers price. These 10% for critical hits cannot change eco for me, just a little change the range in which I kill the mob (and leads to little increasing of possible mob HP). All savings I do - is in missed decay of FAP and armor. And if you think that these savings is worth nothing - you're wrong. It's just a different style of hunting. Yeah, my hunt is not so eco as yours (my additional losses are about 10%), as you have noticed, but full absence of all other losses compensate me these eco-losses.

And think about this. A year later, we will see 100 additional sights in the game. How much will they cost? 15K? Do not live now - think about the future.

Back