Bravado HP effect?

Egg90

Prowler
Society
Supremacy Reign
Rob Egg90 Owens
I've been gone for a few years but I remember Bravado being a good HP boost & one of the reasons melee skilling was good for HP increase. Bravado is also valued highly by MA as a skill reward, as you get far less ped-worth than a lot of other skills for the same mission. However, Entropedia doesn't say it effects HP at all.

What's with that? ....

Courage gives HP
Melee Combat gives HP
& Strength does too.

Bravado has never given HP though. :)

Hmm, ok maybe I remembered incorrectly.
But why do you get so little of it when it only has a small effect on just melee hit professions?

Hmm, ok maybe I remembered incorrectly.
But why do you get so little of it when it only has a small effect on just melee hit professions?

The larger the effect, the more skill you get when skilling :)

somewhere they said they changed mission rewards to correlate to the cost in MU that the skills are sold for in the auction house.

however this doesn't keep it that fair as most skills mu changes a lot and they only collected and got the info for this once... also they go by 1.00 to .66 and .33 which doesn't match most mu marks anyways.

but it was to prevent people using/choosing mission rewards of high mu skills, chipping out that skill, selling them, and buying more less mu skills. or something like that.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ission-Rewards&highlight=Mission+skill+change

Last edited:
Back