Question: Can we have some more Smilie's please?

Mega

Chaotic Good
Society
Kaos
MegaVolt
711, you have owned this forum and EntropiaForum for over 7 years now but I wish there were more Smilies to add humour / expression to meaning when posting.

Is there any prospect of some more being added any time soon? For example when talking about Melee you have the massive choice of a Smilie waving a nunchuck around (no swords, no daggers, no clubs ok there is a whip I suppose) & when talking about Mindforce you can either choose Revive or TP chip.....

And so on....

I'd welcome a response, we have some talented people in Entropia that could presumably design or implement a ton more Smilie's alongside the more "Entropia specific" like the Armax and Snable emoticons.

What do you think? It is your forum after all? :confused:

:xmas: soon.

711, you have owned this forum and EntropiaForum for over 7 years now but I wish there were more Smilies to add humour / expression to meaning when posting.

Is there any prospect of some more being added any time soon? For example when talking about Melee you have the massive choice of a Smilie waving a nunchuck around (no swords, no daggers, no clubs ok there is a whip I suppose) & when talking about Mindforce you can either choose Revive or TP chip.....

And so on....

I'd welcome a response, we have some talented people in Entropia that could presumably design or implement a ton more Smilie's alongside the more "Entropia specific" like the Armax and Snable emoticons.

What do you think? It is your forum after all? :confused:

:xmas: soon.
Yes please!! :yup:

For example when talking about Melee you have the massive choice of a Smilie waving a nunchuck around (no swords, no daggers, no clubs ok there is a whip I suppose)

:smash::poke::trout::whip::nutkick::boxer::ninja::whiner::lam:

I see lots of melee smilies!!! :wise:

No problem to add more smileys.
I'll look for some cool free smiley packs.

No problem to add more smileys.
I'll look for some cool free smiley packs.

That would be fantastic! :yay:

Before Xmas 2014???? :xbiggrin:

Back