Anyone know Noggin (Balthazar Noggin Fishburn) ?

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I would really like to get a hold of him as he has an item in his shop that I would like to buy but there is no price on it. I see he is from the UK and gets on from time to time but apparently has about quit playing.
TIA for the help.

I would really like to get a hold of him as he has an item in his shop that I would like to buy but there is no price on it. I see he is from the UK and gets on from time to time but apparently has about quit playing.
TIA for the help.

Still Looking for old Noggin:)

Noggin has not logged in since the VU where the Friendlist got reworked and you can see the last time an avatar was active.... he's listed as N/A.

Having said that, it's almost Christmas so there's a decent chance he shows up in the next month or two. Patience is a virtue ;)

/Slupor

Noggin has not been playing for years for all I know. I would not even be surprised if his avatar has been reset.

I have the patiences of Job. According to his profile he was on July 14th this year. I did send him a PM also. Thought that maybe someone lives near him and sees him on occasion. Anyway thanks all for the replies and I like I said have patiences.

I believe there is someone else managing his estate. He actually quit several years ago after the wormhole fiasco.

I believe there is someone else managing his estate. He actually quit several years ago after the wormhole fiasco.

that was indeed a rough pill to swallow for him.. such a cheap lock for a serious player.
i havent seen him online in a loooong time, the nAn days

that was indeed a rough pill to swallow for him.. such a cheap lock for a serious player.
i havent seen him online in a loooong time, the nAn days

What did happen, and what are the aNa days. I wasn't here then but would sure like to know.

What did happen, and what are the aNa days. I wasn't here then but would sure like to know.

nAn = Nothing and Nowhere, the name of a soc that Noggin was in.

Nogin made a wormhole from the planet to CND, I think soon after CND was opened. Thus bypassing the flying up there on a ship. It was done for a party if I remember right, something along those lines, not as if it was a regular occurance.

He was locked for it. Which everyone thought was harsh as he was just using the systems of the game, how was he supposed to know you were not supposed to be able to WH between planet and CND etc etc etc.

Back