Question: What is the most Eco ways to farm Drone for Iron Mission?

peterliow

Provider
HALO GreatPeter CLYPSY
Hi

Please advice on how to hunt drone more eco way?

What to wear? What weapons to use? What to avoid?

Hi

Please advice on how to hunt drone more eco way?

What to wear? What weapons to use? What to avoid?

Some info on your stats would be helpful, ie HP, dodge level, weapon levels (dmg/hit)

When I farmed those a few years ago Valiant + 3B was by far the cheapest Armour to use.
But now, pehaps the TBird(L) is even better since its MU is soo low.

As for what gun to use it depends allot on your level ofc.
I would say any maxed gun with DPS40+ and DPP2.9+

GL on the Farming :wtg:

Last edited:
Back then when i hunted them i wore Shogun + 3b for small drones. I used p4a+A104 switched to p5a later. So any ranged weapon between 20 and 35 dps should do the job.

Range, you want to have range. RAAAAAAAAAAANGE.

Cheap setup:
- No armor.
- Soul Mk.V + Beast
- Any small eco fap.

I did 30k like that, using a tiered SI HEART as fap (17+ heal/pec).

If you want to kill bigger ones they are easy too, ARK500 Prototype + Beast (or Dante). Naked too :)

Range, you want to have range. RAAAAAAAAAAANGE.

Cheap setup:
- No armor.
- Soul Mk.V + Beast
- Any small eco fap.

I did 30k like that, using a tiered SI HEART as fap (17+ heal/pec).

If you want to kill bigger ones they are easy too, ARK500 Prototype + Beast (or Dante). Naked too :)

If you're going to fight naked.. than dying rate will be higher isn't it? Travelling will be a problem?

Some info on your stats would be helpful, ie HP, dodge level, weapon levels (dmg/hit)

I got a very bad dodge level... as most of the time farming kerboras.. strong evade only... I hope to balance up my dodge... that's y I ask.. and hopefully I can gain dodge effectively and eco when farming drones.

If you're going to fight naked.. than dying rate will be higher isn't it? Travelling will be a problem?

With the setup suggested you should be able to easily kill them before they kill you if you tag properly.

Is Adj Pixie good against them? Should I attached any plates?

Well if you are scared to die, any armor (as a plateholder) will do. Slap some Mark.5C or Mark.6A and you are good to go for small drones.

Adj Pixie has no Burn / Pen protection, which are the damage types drones deal.

I suggest to take a look here:
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Chart.aspx?chart=Armor and here http://www.entropiawiki.com/ArmorAdviser.aspx

Take an armor which has burn / pen protection like
-Shogun
-Rascal
-Hunter
you can also take ones with higher protection like Vigi or Mah'ketta, but these might be too much for small drones, and so not very eco due to overprotection.
Divide the incoming damage to armor and plates.
Burn / pen plates are for example:
3b,5c,4b,6a. But take care also not to overprotect too much, otherwise eco will be hard to maintain

Back