Question: Why can i never tower in mining?????

This is currently my worst mining period FYI. Many others are experiencing the same. Good luck!

Same here, worst ever mining period for me too since begining of september!

Something strange is the bad mining period start a week later after I commited a big withdraw...

RJ-Rob, have you ever withdraw with your acount? From what ive heard it may fuck up your account ''luck''

Same here, worst ever mining period for me too since begining of september!

Something strange is the bad mining period start a week later after I commited a big withdraw...

RJ-Rob, have you ever withdraw with your acount? From what ive heard it may fuck up your account ''luck''

No i have never withdrew ever from EU

@ Narfi, thanks for the tips

@ everyone else, thanks too :) and good luck too

I was like you.

Then simply thought, why do I want a tower. Lets say 6,599Ped tower.

There is no reason why you want a tower is there?

The Ped is not profit, despite it looking like that. No doubt you will lose all this ped and rage quit again.

So get tower hunting out of your head, focus on getting your average returns up by seeking the MU, as you are meant to do. Then if a tower comes it is just a bonus and you can buy a toy.

The only thing you need to know to actually make long-term profit :)

i have the same frustration as you

Thanks but your right, it doesn't make me feel i am any closer to anything. and also, the fact i didn't play for 2 years and had to reactivate my avatar, i probably lost all my old cycled peds anyway, so those will be long gone, never to be seen again :p

And believe me i have tried big amps, many times, and like i said, i have huge losses on them, sometimes doing 3 amps in a row, and never even getting claims or the amp cost paid for.

Return rate is just always very low for me, always has been, i just think im the most unluckiest person in this game, i really doo... :(

long time miner of 10 years now and I have never gotten a tower. I deposit a lot and would like the experience of just one tower in my 10 years. I have used all the amps and I am a level 45 miner and I know where to get hits too. I break even for the most part mining but I get irritated when I see a tower when mining somewhere. I saw two towers yesterday. I guess MA doesn't care if people who actually deposit money into the game for a decade get a tower or not. Its not like I am not doing the same stuff the other miners are doing.

Way to necro a 2 year old thread

long time miner of 10 years now and I have never gotten a tower. I deposit a lot and would like the experience of just one tower in my 10 years. I have used all the amps and I am a level 45 miner and I know where to get hits too. I break even for the most part mining but I get irritated when I see a tower when mining somewhere. I saw two towers yesterday. I guess MA doesn't care if people who actually deposit money into the game for a decade get a tower or not. Its not like I am not doing the same stuff the other miners are doing.

You been mining for 10 years and your only L45? If you want a tower depoist shit load of money get ul 7 amp and mine in hell like shee and your get tower.

I was going to post a reply to one of your posts earlier and decided not to. I'm not sure if I'm wasting my time by posting it now, but whatever.

1) Mine more consistently.. don't mine outdoors if you want a tower, don't change amp sizes every day + don't hunt/craft while you're trying to tower. persistence and consistence is key.

2) Don't mine with obscenely large amps that you couldn't possibly get the output markup to cover the amp markups.

3) there's also the possibility that you're around 90% tt return already, and you aren't going to miraculously tower without incurring a heavy loss first.

So... my final tip is to get a fat bankroll, grab some lvl 5 amps.. and camp an indoor location for an extended period of time. Ignore losses, look for markup, and as the saying goes: "when in doubt, keep dropping."

***I bitched a lot about my loot over the past 38 days, and I did indeed lose a ton of ped TT-wise. but good markups helped me cover the cost and profit in the long run when I finally did get some kickback hofs (albeit they were higher in TT value than I should've received).

Even if those towers only kicked me to exactly 90% tt return i would have profited.. It's a matter of markup input vs. markup output.

Next to that... stop necro'ing threads because you're upset you haven't ath'd or something over your 10-year EU career. Either post some data on spreadsheet for the community to review, or else you're claims will be presumed to be fraudulent and no one will care.

Edit: I've been mining for 3 years and I'm over lvl 45 miner. I certainly don't play that much, so yeah... get to dropping

I mined 7 years to get my first unamped tower. I most do unamped, about less risk.
2 years later i got my 2. unamped tower.
1. tower was at caly near new swiss
2. tower was in UG at Ark.

I was going to post a reply to one of your posts earlier and decided not to. I'm not sure if I'm wasting my time by posting it now, but whatever.

1) Mine more consistently.. don't mine outdoors if you want a tower, don't change amp sizes every day + don't hunt/craft while you're trying to tower. persistence and consistence is key.

2) Don't mine with obscenely large amps that you couldn't possibly get the output markup to cover the amp markups.
[/I]

Tips from the person who 1 week ago was crying in his log that he has huge minus, great ;)

How is that compare to yours mining?;)

Tips from the person who 1 week ago was crying in his log that he has huge minus, great ;)

How is that compare to yours mining?;)

Yeah and they worked. Granted, by the numbers, I was still overpaid (expecting to give a huge chunk back).

Taking those losses sucked... and for a whole month I bled cash. I had previously never mined indoors to that extent so I had no idea what to expect. Spending 25+ hours/week just to grind, lose cash, and get frustrated is no fun. I wouldn't recommend grinding indoors and I certainly won't do it again.

Find a me a player who won't whine when he's bleeding cash. I just learned that consistency and "keep dropping" is key.

My response was to someone who has persistently been necro'ing threads left and right over the past week to complain about loots without providing any numbers or data other than stating: "i haven't towered in 10 years of mining." Yet his skills say he's probably only been mining for two.

I kept a log and detailed that some pretty huge losses can happen rather quickly.. even when countered by good markup. If anything it's there as a learning tool and a reference point to others.

Not gonna post new thread, but since it's a question/answer thread, I'll ask my silly question :D

When you drop bomb, probes are consumed, but claim always happens after cooldown. Question - are probes wasted/lost if you die during that cooldown?

no you can still get a claim, but I still have not globled while dying.

Back