Daily missions ??Error??

Status

Sunnybear

Old
Society
Tax Collectors
Sunny Ayenta Bear
Hi there!

For some of you it is just an add-on to the game which you use rarely but for me the daily missions (and tokens) are a way to get a gun without paying PEDs equal to 20-50% of my pedcard (for limited ones). I know I should deposit/sweat whatever but that's not the point right now. Daily missions used to give me a bonus mission (chirpy / fugabarba or gibnib) once every 3-4 days and this way I could get a good gun for almost nothing. Since the last VU a few weeks back I haven't been able to get a single bonus mission and had to buy a gun myself 2 days ago (which is now broken again of course). I am wondering if anyone else has had a bonus mission or that they just took them out completely.

Thanks

Hi there!

For some of you it is just an add-on to the game which you use rarely but for me the daily missions (and tokens) are a way to get a gun without paying PEDs equal to 20-50% of my pedcard (for limited ones). I know I should deposit/sweat whatever but that's not the point right now. Daily missions used to give me a bonus mission (chirpy / fugabarba or gibnib) once every 3-4 days and this way I could get a good gun for almost nothing. Since the last VU a few weeks back I haven't been able to get a single bonus mission and had to buy a gun myself 2 days ago (which is now broken again of course). I am wondering if anyone else has had a bonus mission or that they just took them out completely.

Thanks

I recieved the Gibnib Bonus last night.. first time in a week and a half I think since my last bonus. But they are still in the mix.

SpikE

As far as I know those 1 TT weapons use more ammo to make up for their near zero decay, so it isn't really isn't the same as getting a gun for 'free' as much as you don't have to pay any MU. You'll end up paying the same over the life of the gun.

I do daily missions the last 6 months or so intensively and when I'm on Caly ofc.
So far I had one bonus mission from crafting.
So I think isn't something you can't expect often or every week.
it's dynamic somehow.

btw I don't agree with those who don't like the CDF weapons and stuff!

It's not that I don't like them, just that I've known people to Greatly over value them. They aren't bad weapons, at all, but people should understand what they're getting, which isn't always clear.

I recieved the Gibnib Bonus last night.. first time in a week and a half I think since my last bonus. But they are still in the mix.

SpikE

Thanks a lot! +rep (i'll try to give some after writing this so don't hate me if i can't figure out how)

It's not that I don't like them, just that I've known people to Greatly over value them. They aren't bad weapons, at all, but people should understand what they're getting, which isn't always clear.

The thing with the (L) weapons and their pricing is that it takes a huge chunk of PEDs of my card that I can't use while hunting (ie. spend these PEDs for ammo). They are an investment that you lock into your account until it has completely decayed.
The CDF guns maybe do pay the same over the course of it's life but there are 2 reasons why I give more value to a CDF gun over a regular gun my level.

1. the highest CDF gun i'm maxed on is 5 levels higher in it's normal state. This way I can do more damage without having to chip in.

2. lets say I have 200 peds and no gun. A CDF gun lets me use 200 peds of ammo and cycle it down to 0. If I need to buy a gun off of the auction house, I pay 130-140 for the gun and can only cycle down 60-70 peds. Runs would be short and I'd be out of PEDs before the gun is even at 75% decay (at which I have to choose to depo or simply tt the damn thing again :D)

As far as I know those 1 TT weapons use more ammo to make up for their near zero decay, so it isn't really isn't the same as getting a gun for 'free' as much as you don't have to pay any MU. You'll end up paying the same over the life of the gun.

The OP didn't say "use" the weapon for free, he said "get" the weapon for free. The slightly increase ammo burn balances out the lower cost of decay. In the end the cost of the skills received with a CDF weapon is equivalent to the cost of the same non-CDF version.

CDF tokens are an excellent option for those who enjoy a daily variety of different challenges. As for daily bonus challenges I have noticed that they fluctuate in frequency. Sometimes you can go weeks without seeing them.

By the way, watch out for gibnib and chirpy, they turn and run away again, making the bonus mission a little bit more of a challenge than before.

So since I started this thread i still did not receive a single bonus daily mission in the hunting category. however I did receive a mining bonus (lyst/oil) once.

They seriously changed the possibilities of getting a bonus mission if you ask me :(:mad::mad:

they`re just random
it`s happening to me too, for a while I had a couple of bonuses every week, but for the last 2 weeks or so I only got 1 mission with a bonus
on the other hand, a friend of mine who didn`t get a bonus for weeks just had 4 bonuses in 4 days
so as others pointed out already, it`s just random

<removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
<removed> topic can be closed as whining here does work. Received not 1 but 2 daily bonus missions today :):yay::yay::yay:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Back