FYI: Guess Who recruiting

ntelinatsos

Stalker
Society
GU ---> A&D ---> pk ck ---> OU ---> GU HQ ---> cks ---> Synergen ---> Guess Who
Stelios AKALYPTOS ntelinatsos

Do you dream a soc full of active players doing team hunts, events, helping each other and having a nice and relaxing chat?
Do you dream to belong somewhere where you could build a trust with other members and feel like you belong to a family?
Join our Guess Who family (Guess Who/Guess Who Academy) and help us achieve our dreams!!

Our Goals:
  • Unite all good people of EU in one family (group of socs)
  • Build a soc full of active players
  • Have fun, help each other and profit

Requirement:
  • Min: 230k skills (for promising, very active players)
  • Normal: 250k skills (for regular players)
  • Safe: 300k skills (for players that might go inactive for long time or they aren't active enough)

Last edited:
welcome new members!!!

Great soc with a great bunch of people, if you have no other reason to join us, then join because I'm there and Well let's face it I'm freaking awesome ^^

Sarah kazanori

we had some new recuits on last days and we'll have few more in the next ones.. so, welcome to soc :yay:

welcome new members :yay: rank 34 now :yay:

more ppl joined us in the last days.. welcome!!! :yay:

we are looking for more members.. bump..

we had many new members in the last few days, so we are looking for more active, skilled and funny players to join us.. bump..

I am a new member of Guess Who.

Great group of players, I have really enjoyed it so far. A lot of information and a lot of very nice people.

I am a VERY old player and took quite a bit of time off. There are a ton of new features in game I have never seen before and everyone has been great about asking my seniorn00b questions.

bump for a nice and funny soc (we'll probably have 2 or 3 new members soon) :yay:

requirements changed, bump..

we still recruiting..

we welcome our two new recruits, "Ice Cat Black" and "John Teacher Capital", we are looking for more good ppl to join us :yay:

i'm back from holidays and we are still recruiting, bump :yay:

first day after my return and we already recruit two new members, welcome to soc NLN and stone :yay:

we are still looking for new members.. bump :yay:

BUMP to the greatest soc with nicest people in it.

Last edited:
Not looking to be recruited, but I just wanted to say good luck :wtg:

We need some good socs!

sloe returned after two years he was off, so we went for a soc hunt on prots.. screens below show the result..

welcome back Sloe :yay::yay::yay:

Welcome back!

soon we gonna have five new members :yay:

we are still looking for more good and skilled players to join us

we had four new members these days.. :woot:

welcome to soc "Moraine Lynn Troskald" and "Dorlune Dor Themage" and welcome back "John Teacher Capital" and "emma jessy crow" :yay:

also, welcome to Guess Who Too (soon will be Guess Who Else) "Haris DarkNaiad Kon", "Marco Monte Montecalvo" and "Mavros Redbj Kokkinos" :yay:

we gonna have 2-3 more members soon..

we are still looking for more nice ppl and skilled players to join us :wtg:

welcome back to Guess Who Sarah Kazanori Louise :yay: :yay:

welcome to Guess Who Cozmoz CD Deluex :yay: :yay:

also welcome to Guess Who Too SPENCER SMIC MICHELS :yay:

we looking for more nice people :yay:

we had two new members today

welcome to soc krom and ranja :yay:

we are looking for more good people :yay:

Back