***WoF STAGE 3 MOBLIST & Info***

yes, would love to know the spawns for big Sabuka and Atrax (with possible queens)

GL WoFerrrs!

Here's what I found, though last I checked, it was a few days ago.

OLA 66:

high mat kingfisher SW
high mat hispidus NE
low mat hispidus SE

OLA 62:

high mat atrax S
high mat itumatrox W/NW

OLA 58:

All caperon.. lower mats south, high mats more north.

Have not seen added spawns for any of the other support mobs, nor any other maturities other than I have listed here.

Go Team Eudoria!! :cheer:

Prizes are as mentioned. Trophies replace jackets this year, this decision was made by Mindark. Jackets may return in the future. 12 Support Trophies are also awarded.

To give an idea of the level of prizes, the BLP gun for 1st place is a Camo Arms Marine Prowler CDF edition (L), the other gun is the EWE LC-300 Ambush CDF edition(L). These do represent a lot of Daily Mission tokens. I have no real input with the prizes, only their value within the competition (how one compares to another).

I'm about 99.999% that there was someplace that said something about "coveted" WOF jacket etc for 2014..... now it seems to be gone.... Was it something you had posted??????

Not at all happy about this and the prizes suck.... the loot sucks.. they turn it off it seems. Or maybe MA can explain why 3 hard hours hunting big Mul 'f's and not ONE hof????? :scratch2::dunce:Feeling totally taken at this point.... see what happens today. :rolleyes:

Note- be a heck of a lot cheaper to do the daily mission for these 'prizes' than WOF event... and not everyone has an apartment thus the jackets... think about it MA..... :wise:

Hey Hurrikane,

Can you clarify the Cross award? By "Team" I assume you mean entire country team, as opposed to say one small support or main team? You mentioned team of 25 in your example, so think you are referring to the whole member count for a country including the main team and all support teams. Will require some honesty from all teams to report all their members, but seems like this really will go to one of those 1 or 2 person country teams anyway, so that is easy enough to verify. Would be tough to beat the 60 pts/person average that Poland posted on Saturday for a team of any significant size. That is all good by me if that is how it is working, glad to see something go to those small teams that put up a valiant fight even though they know a shot at the final is impossible. Hoping a 2 person support team from a bigger country can't steal this one away from them, or some country that puts up a 1 person main team but has 50 support members.

Thanks, Mack

Last edited:
Locations

This is what I got:

MAIN TEAM
HISPIDUS: Provider and Above: 10 points
- bigger hispiduses [39056, 42208, 192]
CAPERON: Provider and Above: 9 points
- Big caperons [32210, 56850, 132]
ITUMATROX: 8 Points
- Iltimatrox: [31508, 51879, 231]
CAPERON: Young, Mature and Old: 7 Points
- Small Caperon: [31561, 56100, 128]
HISPIDUS: Young, Mature and Old: 6 Points
- Hispidus old-mature [39335, 41326, 178]
KINGFISHER: 5 points ~ Carries SHORT STRAW BONUS
- Kingsfisher Guardian [38480, 41420, 165]

SUPPORT
ATRAX: 4 points ~ ATRAX QUEENS score 4 also
- Atrax: [31303, 51038, 125] atrax and occasional marauder
TANTARDION: 3 points ~ More due to arrive, co-ords to be announced.
- one lesser jump east scylla Mountains
ARGONAUT: 2 points
SABAKUMA: 1 Point ~ Carries SHORT STRAW BONUS
- sabakuma tunnels, instance [65052, 85116, 291] ([63568, 89346, 104] [80220, 68271, 142]?)

How to get out of the tunnels: Remove your armor, "T" and wait. Revival is next to exit door.

For sabakuma I haven't found any event spawn.
For tantardions, maybe it's the natural spawn as above that has been boosted-up.

Back