MA, any chance of a Mining Event?

Ace Flyster

Marauder
Dave Ace Flyster
Hi all,

Just wanted to propose a question to all, if there ever was another mining event in PE. What could it be?

Personally I would like an event where skills matter, (make all my years of dropping bombs, everyday, worthwhile). But for the life of me i cannot think of a way to do this.

So.....suggestions for mining events please?

Rgds

Ace

Just in case i think of any, or anyone else, i will make a list here.

Rgds

Ace

What if MA added some quest items at certain depths, 200/400/600/800/1k/1.5k which needed to be found and then turned it at a certain NPC for certain rewards, maybe new finders/extractors/refiners? That way low level miners could also participate? The only problem with this, is that finders do a ~400m up and down searches. MA would have to create an event area where that option is disabled

Or what about treasure hunt event? Where MA adds treasure maps to the loot, miners who finds them can go to that location and receive a reward?

There are many possibilities for a mining event and I would like to see one

What about an event where the prizes are deeper unlimited finders (i really really want these).

Current deepest is f106.

MA could easily fit 6/7 unlimited varying depths ones inbetween.

So perhaps incorporate crafting as well. IE the crafters find the limited bps to craft them, but there are special one time off ores to get.

For example, the shallowist takes Irridium Ingot x2000, and maybe x1 Hokney Ingot
(where irridium is VERY easy to find, and Hokney is virtually impossible)

But the deepest bp needs, x100 Irridium, and x100 Hokney Ingot.

But the ores can only be found for the event, maybe with specific published locations or not?

Ideas?

Rgds

Ace

I personally would prefer unl or even L finders with 80-100 probes a drop at 700-800 depth and a lower skill requirement, like lv25-30. The current 80probe a drop finder is at the daily token vendor and the skill / token requirement makes it very hard to get.

I personally would prefer unl or even L finders with 80-100 probes a drop at 700-800 depth and a lower skill requirement, like lv25-30. The current 80probe a drop finder is at the daily token vendor and the skill / token requirement makes it very hard to get.

I like the idea of increased probes for unlimited finders

Rgds

Ace

Back