What did trigger your first EU investement?

my desire to own an estate deed.

Last edited:
bought next island land deeds seller got 4500 us ma took the deeds and I am still waiting at this time I got nothing back...ouch my ass hurts :scratch2:

My first and last big investment must have been the unique legendary war axe for 190k ped, did only buy a part share of it tho :) The investment was gained from two 5 digit hofs that came rather close.. (never depositted) :smoke:

Suppose I can say I invested 100k+ ped in my avatar a few mf chips im yet to see any decent returns yet, I think mindforce chips are cursed all that intel and psyche my avatar still cant get anything over 500ped hunting.

return through a proffesion? wrong game ;-D

Calypso Land Deeds made my decission about 1st depo :)
10% roi was better than bank account :)

my first 5 deposits were for this:

1. 200ped depo for A104 amp (on Oplalo) and ammo
2. 300ped depo for Perception skill implant (i heard this skill is good for finding loot) and ammo
3. 700ped depo for Ghost armor and a set of 2As (man i was proud in my first ghost armor! Looted Marber Bravo from Atrax Alpha a few days later OMG!)
4. 400ped depo for CND (so my first deposit fueled big trip to CND was a full success, i made 2k ped out of 400 in decembre 2006, the christmas songs on CND from back then are still burned into my brain: Christmas time is near, just happyness and cheer...i had to hear the same songs at work back then, resulting in a 16 hours nonstop christmas music brain washing each and every day in decembre 2006 :eyecrazy: )
5. FireForge DAR 9900 Mentor Edition (...while i stood in control room on CND with 2 grand on my card, someone sold this fine gun, which triggered my first bigger deposit of about 1400 Ped, btw i sold it a few months later to buy me a 5b set. Later on ive regret it often that ive sold it for 5bs, but it was a real pedcard killer with HA 2.3/10.0)

my first few were dante amp, nemesis 5bs and some peds to finish entire LT mission since returns were crappy that was my first few.

and coats and clothes ofc :D

My UL Eon armor and Ronis UL Angel!

After playing for about a month I invested in a ul gun and a106 amp to boost my economy to 2.95. Soon afterwards, due to lack of concrete information about how the game works and on the assumption that I will always lose money from playing the game regardless of max economic, , I decided to invest in CLD'S to get a passive return.
I'm now lured to invest in an OLA, although is is a much more complicated and risky transaction.
I would love to invest 10k usd in hunting gear, but not to loose money quicker.

Back