Status
Please reply by conversation.

Jin Franka

Deactivated Account
Society
Brutal Deluxe
FF Jin Franka
...I don´t hof over 10k.
Just did one last deposit to the grateful company called Mindark.
Almost 100k ped total deposits this month and I lost it in a way that is not acceptable for me in a so called game.
I had one ok run in 70k.
160 clicks until one success is not my kind of fun and that´s why this will be the last depo.
I see no reason to keep on deposit. No incentive what so ever and rude ignorant support.
No matter the skill lvl I´m at, BP I´m clicking, no matter how long the run is I never hit something nice.
Haven´t found a single nice L BP!
Do they even exist?
Get me right all you besserwissers, I´m talking about hitting something nice, not profiting. If I wanted to profit on this game I would just buy a shitload of CLDs. I´m a gambler. Hof sounds are Beautiful. Money is not the issue here.
I want to have fun. When 100k doesn´t even last a month on mostly low level BPs it´s not fun.
When there´s no up and downs, it´s not fun.
When I never loot any BPs, it´s not fun.

If I hit something nice I will continue to play.
If I don´t hit anything with these last 20k I will give away ALL skills for free and close my account and MA and the lootpool has lost one of it´s heavier depositors.

My limit is reached!
Be ready with your esi.
I will update second post when I´ve either lost it all or hofed big.

Anyone who tries to lecture me in what I´m doing "wrong", AS IF I DON`T KNOW SHIT, can FUCK OFF!! You´re not welcome.

thx
/FF Jin Franka

reserved for me

Hey,

I'm honestly crossing my fingers for you, all the while checking auc for some esis :p

GL on that crafting run, out of curiousity what kind of stuff do you click? Amps? (do we still gamble on that?)

Regards
Thark

Anyone who tries to lecture me in what I´m doing "wrong", AS IF I DON`T KNOW SHIT, can FUCK OFF!! You´re not welcome.

Hi :wave:

mostly low level BPs

This is part of your problem

I´m a gambler. Hof sounds are Beautiful.

Well, part of what makes gambling fun is the possibility that you can lose. Sorry that you lost.

There are other ways to get those HoF swirls frequently without risking losing everything.

Instead of clicking the old stuff, the things that everyone can click and no one wants, the stuff that you just sell in the Trade Terminal, try clicking other things... the new stuff... the stuff with MU%... get the BPs that are actually worth something. Dial down the condition slider and bring it back to quantity... use residue to fill the TT values.

TT losses are inevitable long-term. Markup is key.

I understand that you dont want to be lectured but you did post this in a public forum. My reply isnt really for your benefit.. its for the ones reading who are trying to form an opinion.

Anyway.. best of luck.

Hi :wave:

This is part of your problem

Well, part of what makes gambling fun is the possibility that you can lose. Sorry that you lost.

There are other ways to get those HoF swirls frequently without risking losing everything.

Instead of clicking the old stuff, the things that everyone can click and no one wants, the stuff that you just sell in the Trade Terminal, try clicking other things... the new stuff... the stuff with MU%... get the BPs that are actually worth something. Dial down the condition slider and bring it back to quantity... use residue to fill the TT values.

TT losses are inevitable long-term. Markup is key.

I understand that you dont want to be lectured but you did post this in a public forum. My reply isnt really for your benefit.. its for the ones reading who are trying to form an opinion.

Anyway.. best of luck.

You did not listen and therefor you´re not welcomed when I give away my skills. We all know that is going to happen. Pls stay out of my thread from now on.

You did not listen and therefor you´re not welcomed when I give away my skills. We all know that is going to happen. Pls stay out of my thread from now on.

Sorry to be a dick but this is a public forum. Also, I dont want your skills. Furthermore, you are clogging up the selling section of this forum with your nonsensical rant. After all you aren't even selling anything and as of right now, you aren't giving anything away either. As a result, this thread really has no place in the selling section what so ever.

Sorry to be a dick but this is a public forum. Also, I dont want your skills. Furthermore, you are clogging up the selling section of this forum with your nonsensical rant. After all you aren't even selling anything and as of right now, you aren't giving anything away either. As a result, this thread really has no place in the selling section what so ever.

Since the probability for me to lose all again before I get a hof over 10k is extremely high, this thread is not that misplaced I think.
You on the other hand, are misplaced in every way. Be gone.

As it seems a gauranteed loss is likely to happen, as you are a gambler. Can i be third in line please!!!

Rgds

Ace

Since the probability for me to lose all again before I get a hof over 10k is extremely high, this thread is not that misplaced I think.
You on the other hand, are misplaced in every way. Be gone.

Insults eh?

You may not have noticed but I didn't insult you at all...

You knew that you would lose peds doing what you were doing, you then lost those peds, now you are bitching about it, announcing the possibility of giving your skills away for free if you lose more, and then lashing out at the person who isnt kissing your ass in order to possibly get free stuff.

Does that sum it up?

As it seems a gauranteed loss is likely to happen, as you are a gambler. Can i be third in line please!!!

Rgds

Ace

Yes it´s probably only one way out of this :p
And yes you can be third, if you´re third. ;)

Insults eh?

You may not have noticed but I didn't insult you at all...

You knew that you would lose peds doing what you were doing, you then lost those peds, now you are bitching about it, announcing the possibility of giving your skills away for free if you lose more, and then lashing out at the person who isnt kissing your ass in order to possibly get free stuff.

Does that sum it up?

Like you haven´t already insulted me by trying to lecture me even though I´ve asked not to be lectured?
And I´ve also asked you to stop posting in my thread but I guess you´re too important to respect that? At least in your own head. Go mistrust someone else.

So you think you can quit :scratch2:
Clasic noob mistake :laugh:

haha, yes I´m trying to quit.
I tried many times but this is the first time I actually will give away ALL skills and Close the account.
It´s the best I can do to stay away. :)

haha, yes I´m trying to quit.
I tried many times but this is the first time I actually will give away ALL skills and Close the account.
It´s the best I can do to stay away. :)

You can always buy skills, so better give away the PC and chain yourself to the radiator, crashing your smartphone first.

Good luck! I hope you get a big one :). If not, can I be fourth please?

You can always buy skills, so better give away the PC and chain yourself to the radiator, crashing your smartphone first.

I´m not that addicted, Believe it or not ;)

I am fifth! Have 12 ped ESI I looted yesterday ready for some Courage skills! :)

/mod note/

As nothing is presently for sale (not even for free!), and also breaches rule 3.8...
:locked:

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back