I have discovered stealth mob and I call it "Type 3".

valentin

Elite
Society
Experia
Sir Valentin
Stealth 1 mob just pops up and attacking you. ( This all know ).

Stealth 2 mob pops up and waits until you kill the mob you kill now and then it attacking you. ( These mobs began to appear with longtooths this year ).

Stealth 3 mobs, you hear their footsteps beind you all the time and it approaches slowly within a few minutes, it will attack you if you do not go away ( This I have seen last week on my Osse hunts ).

if u are experiencing stealth 3, you need some sleep.

Dont try to find things that arent there.

The invisible mob that keeps hitting you....I have seen this at least 5 times now while out on a hunt. You can hear them, and they can hit you, but you can't hit them. It forces you to spawn a vehicle and move, and if you are in a very rocky area or an area where vehicles aren't allowed, you need to take off armor and die, since you can't use tp when being hit.

This started happening to me about 6 months ago.

Stealth 4, Receiving a hit 2-3 seconds after mob been killed

I am not talking about the invisible mob its a old thing sense years ago i talking about a new stealth spawn mobs.

This invisible mobs i a old bug.

Stealth 5 - mob waiting for you in bathroom :wise:

You laughed when I wrote about stealt mob type 2 but then it turned out to be true, wait and see.:wise:

Stealth 4, Receiving a hit 2-3 seconds after mob been killed

agreed, happend to me yesterday, a "Stealth 4" combibo according to this rating, after the hit, i ve mahe 2-3x 360° rotation to seek the mob which have hurt me, but don't see anything, and no more hits, i ve tought i ve probably been hit by a flying rocks throwned to my head by someone hiddent behind a tree.
:laugh:

Stealth 0 - The ninja mob turns 'Unreachable' in which you dish out 0 dmg while you receive dmg with a possible loss of ammo, lol

BdeWzMr_700wa_0.gif

Back