Could I get a Pricecheck and info on a few UNL weapons?

Rumsponge

Elite
Ben Rumsponge Rumson
I'm thinking about upgrading my gear and am hoping I can get away without spending stupid money. I know what a lot of the UNL weapons are going for, but there seems to be very limited info for these particular guns.

I'm thinking that I'd prefer around Tier 5 or 6, but whatever.

Anyone have any idea how many of these are around or want to guess as to current prices?

Omegaton Igni L1100E
Herman CAP-40 Smuggler
Herman ASI-40 Smuggler
Isis HL14
Isis HL15

Thanks.

I'm going to bump this on the odd chance that someone has knowledge of these weapons.

I'm going to bump this on the odd chance that someone has knowledge of these weapons.

Although I can't answer your question, I know there is plenty of ranked scorpions for sale around the +16-20k mark. HL 12 is going to be slightly lower than that.. not sure about HL 15 or the ark weapons. But I would say go for the ranked scorpion IMO. I have a tier 7 one and it kicks ass, both DPS and eco wise. Plus it's low TT unlike the oldschool HL series.

Cheers

I'm thinking about upgrading my gear and am hoping I can get away without spending stupid money.
[...]
Isis HL14
[...]
Thanks.

I was the owner of the only UL HL14 in game for the last few years. Sold it at the beginning of July this year, tiered up to Tier 7, for 17 CLDs and an unlimited Corrosive Nanochip V TEN Edition.

Ciao, Armin

I was the owner of the only UL HL14 in game for the last few years. Sold it at the beginning of July this year, tiered up to Tier 7, for 17 CLDs and an unlimited Corrosive Nanochip V TEN Edition.

Ciao, Armin

Ok. So just 1 HL14 and 1 CAP-40 in game.

It sounds like you did pretty well on it. Still not an insane amount of PEDs, given the tier.

Anyone know anything about ASI-40 or L1100E? How many, how much?

Ciao, Armin

That seems like a lot seeing as Ranked Scorpions are about 10k less than what you've said there.

My personal feeling is that the HL14 did go for a bit more than I would have expected, but-
It was T7
It might have had high remaining tier rates
The required skill level is significantly less than the Scorpion
There seem to be a lot of Scorpions floating around, but the HL14 is unique

It's always hard to guess what someone would be willing to pay for anything.

L1100e

i think that there are only 2 looted,know Kamel sold 1 via auction i think for like 17-18k on tier 5-6,and i'm sure i saw Azzah on stream with L1100E.hope it helps :)

ok, so it's beginning to sound like there are a fair amount of Ranked Scorpions running around, but not so many of the rest of these guns.

Anyone know anything about HL15 or ASI-40?

Well, I know for a fact there is only one ASI 30 smuggler so far. So there is probably only 1 ASI 40 smuggler maybe a few at most. Anyone else have an idea of how many 40's there are?

Can confirm only one ASI-30 Smuggler and AFAIK one ASI-40 Smuggler exist in game.

Back