Empty Skills Implants !!! They not drop anymore

dobrinocb

Self-Requested Deactivation
Society
love you too
DobrinOCB
Hello looks like our fellow friends forget to put EMPTY SKILL IMPLANTS in loot again . Last time when we do a thread next week was 3 pages in auction . So MA make some action + noise . Happy hoffing.

I got one a couple days ago, and so have a couple other people I know.

Yeaaa one there one here but why is auction empty why is the price 1000% ?

Ps : for 2 days looted 4 esi in argo elite .. next 3 month zero

If its just the future sorry and happy hoffing all :)

Someone grabbing them all to chip out maybe? It doesnt take very much peds to get esi price up. They are still dropping.

They are dropping as stated earlier. I got one 7 days ago on Ark, and got one today down in the Cyclops depths. Hope they drop one for OP now; gl.

-Vi

I see where your going and just to tell you i am not interest in looting em since i hunt less than 25 level mobs . But lets be honest MA is giving away them for few weeks price goes 750-800 % and then they go rare again . What is the point to chipout anything else than craft and few defense skills when esi is 1000-1100% .

you all nbk are smart asses dont you

I see where your going and just to tell you i am not interest in looting em since i hunt less than 25 level mobs . But lets be honest MA is giving away them for few weeks price goes 750-800 % and then they go rare again . What is the point to chipout anything else than craft and few defense skills when esi is 1000-1100% .

With ESI price going up, the regular skill prices also rise about the same value.

If ESI is 700% then Handgun is 900%
If ESI is 1k% then handgun is 1200%

They are exactly as common as last week, and week before that. Just few guys noticed that ESI prices were low and decided to bump the price up and sell em again before prices start falling again.
It takes about 100k peds total to screw the ESI prices up very fast. (Selling them is harder, but when some big guy chipping out, then they could even sell all they have 100% below new markup)

BTW threads like this are perfect way to manipulate prices. Say something stopped dropping BOOOM prices go up. So next time before claiming something like that, buy yourself bunch of ESIs :)

Snable i am here since start of 2012 . What was the price on them before that and did they was on periods like its now.

Snable i am here since start of 2012 . What was the price on them before that and did they was on periods like its now.

The price has been very volatile, just look at the decade graph and you´ll see that few hundred % change is normal on ESIs, usually it happen with one week (no Update or anything needed, just someone buying up).

Always been high.

However, quite a few big players chipping out at the moment. 10k of one skill require roughly 1k PED ESI if it hasn't changed. So if three or four guys are chipping out and have a lot of skills we are looking at 50-100k TT of ESIs.

Always been high.

However, quite a few big players chipping out at the moment. 10k of one skill require roughly 1k PED ESI if it hasn't changed. So if three or four guys are chipping out and have a lot of skills we are looking at 50-100k TT of ESIs.

It even requires more than that, 2600 PED TT chip when only one 10k Skill is extracted down to zero. Assuming one guy with that skill level has several skills in that range you can safely assume already 1! uber chipping out has the potential to screw the ESI market let alone 3 or 4.

I've been watching esi market, and after loot changes was increase in demand of esi. All were bought up in couple days after vu, so i suspect is being squeezed by people chipping out either all or certain professions.

Big changes in system often create esi demand, any big change and some will decide it isn't for them anymore.

It even requires more than that, 2600 PED TT chip when only one 10k Skill is extracted down to zero. Assuming one guy with that skill level has several skills in that range you can safely assume already 1! uber chipping out has the potential to screw the ESI market let alone 3 or 4.

Wait what?

Is it the skills or ESIs that been nerfed? IIRC one full TT ESI was sufficient for roughly 10k a few years back.

Wait what?

Is it the skills or ESIs that been nerfed? IIRC one full TT ESI was sufficient for roughly 10k a few years back.

It has been the same for ages (from GSI times). So most likely your memory playing tricks on you :)

Here check this too out: http://www.entropiawiki.com/SkillCalc.aspx

Enter 10k and extract it down to 1. Afaik it has always been like that ( for the time i am plaing at least since 2009 )

Then my memory seems to fail me. Other numbers I checked is the same as I remember (1-2000 & 1-5000) so you're probably right.

ESIs would need to start dropping like oils to speed up the skill market because the scarcity is and has always been ridiculous in my opinion.

You probably haven't been lucky in looting them. Check with your friends before making a statement like that. :smash:

3 days ago I looted 4 in one evening. Fact. (Three are still in the Ark AH if you want to check.)

I've looted 2 on one day around 2 weeks ago. Those are the only 2 in 2+ years though...

Looted one two days ago at spideys.. friend of mine looted one yesterday at cyclops depth.. so contrary to your belief.. they are in fact still dropping.

I looted 2 in the past few days. A socmate got 2 yesterday. You want more ESIs in loot, consume more skill chips.

Whenever a player with a huge number of skills is chipping out, prices temporarily go up. Nothing to worry about. You just need to wait in line for your turn to chip out. Otherwise, you throw away a lot of money on ESIs.

oh no u didn't!!!!!!

Not all ofc but you see i try get some more info and he is atacking whit that whine bulshits . :)

I looted 2 in the past few days. A socmate got 2 yesterday. You want more ESIs in loot, consume more skill chips.

Whenever a player with a huge number of skills is chipping out, prices temporarily go up. Nothing to worry about. You just need to wait in line for your turn to chip out. Otherwise, you throw away a lot of money on ESIs.

Thats my point thanks for your comment :) I just dont know why 2012/2013 auction was full whit 3 pages of esis and since 2014 start they are so rare .. atleast in auction .

Lootet one last night in space, still dropping but like others said someones proabably piling up a few of them to chip out or for other reasons - which makes droprate lower.

you all nbk are smart asses dont you

Supply: Only been around bout a year and see that from what you have stated that the MUs on ESIs have rocketed up. Don't know if it is the cause from our 'newer'/updated loot system or not. Could even be in the instance of 'luck' factor on why some people get multiple ESIs in one or two days while others get 0 for a long period of time while hunting. Not to be off topic, but this reminds me of when MA decided to have a lot of finds on when Redulite dropped for a couple weeks and then they suddenly stopped.

Demand: Ofc players want to chip in and out at 'reasonable' MUs on ESI. Reasons are many and some imo are those who want out of the EU atmosphere (they even pay 1000-11000%), trade/sell skills to continue playing/profit, hoard them, or obtain more skills for their professions while ignoring recent MUs.

Impact: As stated earlier, the more ESI's consumed, the more 'new' ESIs should circulate more while hunting. The thing that I wonder is if ESIs are dropping less or even at all on lower populated planets or do those planets contain untapped ESIs waiting to be looted possibly?

BTW: I did wish you luck or even for your lvl mobs that you are hunting for them to drop you more ESIs, but apparently you are "too hot to hof", lol.

-Vi

Keeping ESI's shortage is part of MA activity aimed at keep retention rate bit lower. Lack of ESI's mean chiping out harder and so decision about quit.

Back