New Space Video :)

Nice vid you got there, missing actual killing & looting though :( Those loots are incredible, hard to believe unless you took down a privateer or MS

Nice vid you got there, missing actual killing & looting though :( Those loots are incredible, hard to believe unless you took down a privateer or MS

It is insane. I actually understand pirates now, all you need is a quad, a laser and some ammo and you can make a living out of the game...

Insane

Thanks,
It was the whole soc tho not just myself.
I would fraps all the kills but it takes valuable seconds away and slows down the frame rate substantially around calypso (even with crossfire 7950's vid cards) so ive just been doing to odd screenshot here and there.

Really cant wait for the new update, not sure what to expect but with any luck the "log off exploit" will be finally fixed. :poke:

Thanks,
It was the whole soc tho not just myself.
I would fraps all the kills but it takes valuable seconds away and slows down the frame rate substantially around calypso (even with crossfire 7950's vid cards) so ive just been doing to odd screenshot here and there.

Really cant wait for the new update, not sure what to expect but with any luck the "log off exploit" will be finally fixed. :poke:

Good vid man :).

Also glad about log off being removed also, not a pirate but with log off defeats reason for space lootable pvp. Can't wait for cargo boxes, will give people a reason to hit you guys also ;).

Dibbler

Those loots are amazing :jawdrop:

i really cant belive any1 is so stupid to go in space with loot
i am shot about 50% of the times i go to ark..at least weekly,yet an pirate have never ever gotten even dung from me

Awesome vid, but seriously... Why the f does ppl bring so much loot into space?? :confused:

Nice video by the way does pirates still got that ms

i am shot about 50% of the times i go to ark..at least weekly,yet an pirate have never ever gotten even dung from me

Awesome vid, but seriously... Why the f does ppl bring so much loot into space?? :confused:
Yep. It seems they like being pirated! :)

I'm pretty sure you've been looted before, you just didn't notice.

Most of the time those big loots are people who forgot to check their inventory, or didn't scroll down. Everytime I go to Caly I get 1 or 2 big items going invisible in my inventory, and lately I've only had time to go to auction then back to space. No joke, seriously 1 or two large stacks go invisible every time. I have to relog before going to space to see them again. A lot of these big ped victims probably rage quit the game after noticing that all their stuff is gone when they get back to the planet.

While PVP is fun sometimes, the game systems aren't really ready for it yet.

Last edited:
This video just reminds me of MA's biggest mistake ever, making space lootable.

I know piracy is a part of the game, but you every pirate is still a low life scumbag.

Space The Final Frontier

I, like many other players abhor the pirates and agree they are complete scum,

however, I would love to make space more exciting and tbh it would not be exciting without them. To this end they are essential to the development of space and to encourage ground based avatars to take to the skies. Like many others I hope the new developments in the next VU open up this area of the game.

Up until now there has been little point in attacking pirates as a non pirate. They are clever and you are unlikely to collect any decent loot from them if you shoot them down. I have a lot of respect for their RL skills in the game, 3D spatial awareness takes a lot of getting used to.

I hope the new VU presents better financial reasons to attack them. I know a number of groups have tried in the past to create defense squadrons to take them on, the problem up until now is players trying to do that had no source of revenue which means every ped spent was coming from their own pockets with little chance to recover any of this expenditure. Fuel costs, ammo costs, repair bills and landing fees (unless you want to live up there) all add up and without an income of any description it becomes a costly business (even hunting very uneco will probably return you 50% of your investment) but space is just a ped hole unless you own a MS or are a pirate. A quad taxi might cover its expenses but it is not much fun.

With the imminent possibility of an income from space (containers) I hope we see more planet based players getting into this aspect of the game. I have my own ideas about this but I am not likely to mention them here, it is not good to openly discuss your plans with the enemy.

I believe this maybe the best development in the game since I started playing and I also hope that new types of ship are introduced with the possibility to upgrade the current available ones.

Watching this SPACE

Everytime I go to Caly I get 1 or 2 big items going invisible in my inventory, and lately I've only had time to go to auction then back to space. No joke, seriously 1 or two large stacks go invisible every time..

I've never seen that and I bet I go to space more than you.

Space The Final Frontier
I, like many other players abhor the pirates and agree they are complete scum

This video just reminds me of MA's biggest mistake ever, making space lootable.
I know piracy is a part of the game, but you every pirate is still a low life scumbag.

1855003.jpg

I'm pretty sure you've been looted before, you just didn't notice.

Most of the time those big loots are people who forgot to check their inventory, or didn't scroll down. Everytime I go to Caly I get 1 or 2 big items going invisible in my inventory, and lately I've only had time to go to auction then back to space. No joke, seriously 1 or two large stacks go invisible every time. I have to relog before going to space to see them again. A lot of these big ped victims probably rage quit the game after noticing that all their stuff is gone when they get back to the planet.

While PVP is fun sometimes, the game systems aren't really ready for it yet.

im kinda obsessive i guess...i doublecheck all sections in inventory/boxes etc
then ehn i spawn ship..i check again
when i gte spacemessage..i check again

so unless i had invisible stacks,no1 ever looted anything from me

btw: the invisible stacks are worrying

but if you have loot and you get looted,does the pvp global still show in chat like years ago ?

but if you have loot and you get looted,does the pvp global still show in chat like years ago ?

No, otherwise the attention whores would be taking turn looting each other just to get their name in the global list.
(much like they do for the pvp hof list)

You have to relog in order to see any stacks which went invisible. Compacting and scrolling doesn't do it. Invisible stacks aren't just on Caly, but that's the main place I get them.

You have to relog in order to see any stacks which went invisible. Compacting and scrolling doesn't do it. Invisible stacks aren't just on Caly, but that's the main place I get them.

I have never had invisible stacks stolen in space, only shit I thought was not lootable was stolen because stupid MA refuses to clearly state wtf is actually lootable or not so I can make sure it is not in my god damned inventory. THIS ALONE SHOULD CONSTITUTE REIMBURSEMENT OF GOODS BECAUSE OF NOT STATING THINGS CLEARLY TO PLAYERS.

I do however get invisible loot on planets a lot usually transfering inventory to storage and vise versa or after finishing a trade with someone. I relog to get access to it again.

Everything shown in that video is exactly how pirating should be....

Its the transgressions and exploits of the past that are unforgivable

Pathetic remark at the end. At least the guy is shooting back.

all i see is rehashed screenshots some from a LOOOOOOOONG time ago
mixed in with some dog fights that look staged
because they were close enough to the space station to get back to the safe zone

i guess the pirates are still living on past glory

Nice loot :) keep going

No, otherwise the attention whores would be taking turn looting each other just to get their name in the global list.
(much like they do for the pvp hof list)

You really think that we care about that PVP list ? :p
If we did, we'd come down to the little rig every night after we're finished in space - get a clue.

Pathetic remark at the end. At least the guy is shooting back.

Oh Spawn my little fourm freind...
If there is ANY POSSIBLE way for me to screw around with your little PATHETIC excuse for a shop in the upcoming updates I will make sure I dedicate a majority of my time just to you.

all i see is rehashed screenshots some from a LOOOOOOOONG time ago
mixed in with some dog fights that look staged
because they were close enough to the space station to get back to the safe zone

i guess the pirates are still living on past glory

SpiritChaser.... Wheres your video ?
Oh... haha you dont have any :ahh:
BTW about 5000 ped worth of those screenshots was in the last 2 weeks - just for your information
As EFA gets divided up, Nebula Virus is getting stronger :wave:

If it wasnt for us you wouldnt be in business fool.

Try again.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last edited:
Wow, players still risk losing thousands of Ped vs a 25ped warp fee in a very high SI mothership or privateer.

Back