Modified EMT kit EK-2350 PC

Gewitter

Elite
Society
Deep Core Mining
Andrey Andy Russian
Hello all!

I need to know, how is fair price for mod 2350 FAP.
Price listed here (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?267805-Modified-EMT-kit-EK-2350) seems to me as unfair.

75 Mushrooms, 150 PED each, will be 11250 PED.
140 Daily Token can be aquired by doing missions, so maybe here about 1-2k of losses.
6x2350, will be about 600 PED, and TT of disassembled FAP's is maybe 200-400 PED
This lead us to price in 13-15k, but not in 24k

Maybe something wrong in my calculations? Maybe Mushrooms are more expensive?

Andy

There are 2 options! Either go through all the steps listed above, guessing to buy shrooms will be hard or buy one (there is one) for what seller is asking.

Its like wanting to buy a car and pointing to the price of each part in the car, what it costs for manufacturer to make......its irrelevant either you buy it or you can build one yourself ?

Sounds like a lengthy process. Should be cheaper if you do it yourself vs. Someone else's time.

Hello all!

I need to know, how is fair price for mod 2350 FAP.
Price listed here (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?267805-Modified-EMT-kit-EK-2350) seems to me as unfair.

75 Mushrooms, 150 PED each, will be 11250 PED.
140 Daily Token can be aquired by doing missions, so maybe here about 1-2k of losses.
6x2350, will be about 600 PED, and TT of disassembled FAP's is maybe 200-400 PED
This lead us to price in 13-15k, but not in 24k

Maybe something wrong in my calculations? Maybe Mushrooms are more expensive?

Andy

As others have mentioned, it should be cheaper for you to piece it together instead of buying it outright.. but don't be surprised to see mushroom cost go up after this latest discovery. Also, look at the stats the fap is providing. Compare apples to apples with adjusted fap (which is close in price range) and you will see the mod-2350 blows the stats out of the water. If you feel that price is too high, build your own and challenge the market with yours. Till then, that fap is not only insanely good but unique for now.

Also, you didn't account time as an expense for the daily tokens, only PED loss. Depending on how long it takes you to complete the daily missions, the cost might be higher than you expect it to be.

Well considering the stats of the fap i can't see why it should be overpriced. Yes collecting that stuff might be cheaper, but here you trade time versus money. At this point of time this is quite unique and the seller took quite some risk in the beginning in case the stats would have been crappy. It worked out and at current time this is a unique fap, it might not be worth that much anymore in 1-2 years, but as of now i think it is a fair price.

I understand, of course, I did not consider the time spent to all stages. I would agree that the unique object in the game can be more expensive, like all new in EU. And anyway, it seemed to me that we should not overpriced for this FAP based on the price of adj. FAP, maybe now simply drop the price on adj because the new is better?

Also, you can't count the time spent for looting Mushrooms, because this time price already exists in Mushrooms price

Last edited:
Price of mushrooms will now go up. Try looting them yourself and it may cost you 500-1000ped each.

Price of mushrooms will now go up. Try looting them yourself and it may cost you 500-1000ped each.

You forget that you can get other rare things from Marci, not just small mushrooms, so I do not think that losses will be as much as you write. Before VU 15 I was always in profit from hunting. Now I stop this activity.

There are 2 options! Either go through all the steps listed above, guessing to buy shrooms will be hard or buy one (there is one) for what seller is asking.

Its like wanting to buy a car and pointing to the price of each part in the car, what it costs for manufacturer to make......its irrelevant either you buy it or you can build one yourself ?

well said :thumbup:

----------------------

I dont have the stats on hand but i would say compare it with adj fap.. and work out a price from there

Its like wanting to buy a car and pointing to the price of each part in the car, what it costs for manufacturer to make......its irrelevant either you buy it or you can build one yourself ��

Well I'm able to go through all these steps, because the time and money allows me to do it, but not worth anything to place an order to AH for example, for 200 ped per each Mushroom for 365 days (365 ped fee) and just wait. Increasing the end price for FAP will not be a giant. Difference will be about 3-4k. So the end price will be anyway lower than 20k

... And anyway, it seemed to me that we should not overpriced for this FAP based on the price of adj. FAP, maybe now simply drop the price on adj because the new is better?

The Price on any items will drop once equal or better items become more available. Not only the adj FAP, but of course every FAP below it. That will happen automatically over time as demand shifts away from the Adj. FAP. Other FAPs will take a hit as well, namely Adj Mayhem, Hedoc Mayhem and all FAPS with lower stats as it is likely people owning these will try to upgrade once the better ones become affordable passing their toys to the next one.

Simple economics nothing new here. This happens for quite some time in EU with all kind of items.

Adjusted EK-2350 needs:

Small Chadriak Mushroom x 25
Regenerative Gel x 1
Disassembled EK-2350 x 2

Improved EK-2350 needs:

Small Mushroom x 25
Regen Gel x 2
Disassembled Adj EK-2350 x 1
Disassembed EK-2350 x 2

Modified EK-2350 needs:

Small Mushroom x 25
Regen Gel x 4
Disassembled Imp EK-2350 x 1
Disassembed EK-2350 x 2

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Adjusted EK-2600 needs:

Large Chadriak Mushroom x 25
Regenerative Gel x 1
Disassembled EK-2600 x 2

Improved EK-2600 needs:

Large Mushroom x 25
Regen Gel x 2
Disassembled Adj EK-2600 x 1
Disassembed EK-2600 x 2

Modified EK-2600 needs:

Large Mushroom x 25
Regen Gel x 4
Disassembled Imp EK-2600 x 1
Disassembed EK-2600 x 2

Thanks to Solo in shroom thread.

I do think prices of shrooms will drop over time, just have to keep a eye on availability, i see them as radiant shards, hot in the start, decent at the moment.

Given that just 97 small mushrooms have been looted according to tracker, it is surprising there is a mod fap at all in existence.

Given that just 97 small mushrooms have been looted according to tracker, it is surprising there is a mod fap at all in existence.

of course more are looted dont tell me you belived in tracker

If looted one mushroom and still in inventory second isbt marked as rare loot, so there might aswell be 400 looted ?

It's hard to evaluate without using it, but I think some of you may be underestimating the disadvantage of having half the heal delayed.

It's hard to evaluate without using it, but I think some of you may be underestimating the disadvantage of having half the heal delayed.

Can someone explain what the advantage(s) is(/are) of having 50% the heal delayed over time as opposed to having 100% of the heal instantly/all at once?

Can someone explain what the advantage(s) is(/are) of having 50% the heal delayed over time as opposed to having 100% of the heal instantly/all at once?

...its a disadvantage.
in my opinion adj fap is way better (no i dont have adj fap)
price is high becourse its NEW and almost everything NEW in EU is overpriced.
Its high becourse price for mashrooms is high, but should go bit down - im sure more hunters will go for marcimex,
and we will see 3-6 small mashrooms each day.

Value now - 14-15k
in 1 year - 10k

...its a disadvantage.
in my opinion adj fap is way better (no i dont have adj fap)
price is high becourse its NEW and almost everything NEW in EU is overpriced.
Its high becourse price for mashrooms is high, but should go bit down - im sure more hunters will go for marcimex,
and we will see 3-6 small mashrooms each day.

Value now - 14-15k
in 1 year - 10k

Are you serious?
Adjusted fap has 26per minute 50 heals

While mod ek2650 has 41 per minute 30+30 heals.
Even if it had 41 per minute 30heals it would still be very good fap.(1230 vs 1300 health per minute of adjusted)
But at 41*(30+30)= 2460 is way superior to adjusted fap.

Adjusted Omegaton FAP is not better already.
If in future price for Mod 2350 will be about 12-14K, so I think price for Adj. will be about 8-10K.
If we will see same situation with Mod 2600, its a RIP for high prices for Imp. Omegaton FAP too.
Calculated (speculated) price for mod 2600 may be about 40-50k, so Imp. Omegaton FAP price may be about 30-40k, instead current 90. For sure, not now. In 1-2 years

If Modified 2600 follow the same stats as modified 2350 it will have 4.2 pec decay just as adj 2600, 105 heal with 50% over time and 27 uses, if that is correct which it most likely is it cant compete with regular imp fap that have 2 pec decay, 120 heal and 29 uses.

Adjusted Omegaton FAP is not better already.
If in future price for Mod 2350 will be about 12-14K, so I think price for Adj. will be about 8-10K.
If we will see same situation with Mod 2600, its a RIP for high prices for Imp. Omegaton FAP too.
Calculated (speculated) price for mod 2600 may be about 40-50k, so Imp. Omegaton FAP price may be about 30-40k, instead current 90. For sure, not now. In 1-2 years

Primary weapons (not talking about Arsonistic) that do damage over time have proven to be undesirable by the majority of players. Some like them and are happy using things like the Ranked Flame Thrower but most prefer standard weapons. I suspect that the same will be true for Heal Over Time faps simply because using them economically is more complicated.

Let's not forget that to make these faps, it takes a metric shit ton of shrooms which means that it will take some time for a meaningful amount of EK faps to hit the market and cause a shift in prices.

For 2014 and early 2015 the real deciding factor in fap values is how many Mayhem faps are awarded this year in Merry Mayhem.

If Modified 2600 follow the same stats as modified 2350 it will have 4.2 pec decay just as adj 2600, 105 heal with 50% over time and 27 uses, if that is correct which it most likely is it cant compete with regular imp fap that have 2 pec decay, 120 heal and 29 uses.

It will be more like the "poor mans imp fap", nevertheless very nice stats and for sure a useful item

Isnt Modified ek2350 more eco than adjusted 2350 (2,4 vs 2,49 pec per use)
If so then mod 2600 should be 4,05 pec per use (not 4.2)

Yet still quite nice fap but still not as good as imp fap.

But this thread is about mod 2350 which is way better than adjusted fap.

I only must note, that pec/(per use) is not a eco.
Eco measured in heal for 1 pec

Explanation:

Adj. Omegaton FAP - 2 pec/use, 50 heal. 50/2 = 25 Heal/pec

Mod 2350 2.4 pec/use, 60 heal + 30 Heal posteffect.

90 (this is 60+30) /2.4 pec= 37.5 Heal/pec

Mod 2350 is better, than Adj. FAP.

Last edited:
I only must note, that pec/(per use) is not a eco.
Eco measured in heal for 1 pec

Explanation:

Adj. Omegaton FAP - 2 pec/use, 50 heal. 50/2 = 25 Heal/pec

Mod 2350 2.4 pec/use, 60 heal + 30 Heal posteffect.

90 (this is 60+30) /2.4 pec= 37.5 Heal/pec

Mod 2350 is better, than Adj. FAP.

The mod 2350 doesn't heal 60+30 it heals 60 with 50% of that being overtime, 30+30

The mod 2350 doesn't heal 60+30 it heals 60 with 50% of that being overtime, 30+30

Ok, in this case, you're right. Today my wife and I will check it at Vivo S10, on wife's account ;)
In this case these FAP's, Adj.FAP and Mod 2350, are equal in eco

Ok, in this case, you're right. Today my wife and I will check it at Vivo S10, on wife's account ;)
In this case these FAP's, Adj.FAP and Mod 2350, are equal in eco

Some factors influence usefullness and how to determine the real hps. Maybe you could test them

1. Does the heal over time effect stack ?
2. How many stacks are possible ?
3. Is the amount of stacks more on a faster item, or is it limited per se ?

Some factors influence usefullness and how to determine the real hps. Maybe you could test them
1. Does the heal over time effect stack ?
Tested, yes

2. How many stacks are possible ?

Tested, how many times FAP was used (multiple after last use)
3. Is the amount of stacks more on a faster item, or is it limited per se ?

Will be tested, but not limited i think. Here is only one problem - here is possible overheal (and decreasing eco)

Back