Modified EMT kit EK-2350 PC

Will be tested, but not limited i think. Here is only one problem - here is possible overheal (and decreasing eco)

Yes the effect causes danger of overhealing and possibly decreases eco, but compared to most FAPS with base eco around 10 hpp or old schol faps with even worse eco that is maybe not much an issue for many. A good fapper who gets familiar with that effect might increase hps with clever usage of this effect and make it an appropriate fap against powerful mobs.

For all other mobs and the heal in between, Fapping should be the exception anyway and there it is not a big issue imho as you do not need full power heals.

Or in short: Used the right way the "disadvantage" can be an advantage as well.

With it's high speed the 2350 could even be more powerful than the slower 2600. When you are able to stack more HOT Stacks

Or in short: Used the right way the "disadvantage" can be an advantage as well.
I would say differently. For personal use in hunting, probably better to buy a Adj.FAP. For the fap service - Mod 2350. When you are in combat, you find it difficult to calculate how many times you will recieve this effect.
But in general, require mandatory testing for what base value heals Mod 2350 (30 or 60). Preferably with video. I'll try to make a video for the S10

I would say differently. For personal use in hunting, probably better to buy a Adj.FAP. For the fap service - Mod 2350. When you are in combat, you find it difficult to calculate how many times you will recieve this effect.
But in general, require mandatory testing for what base value heals Mod 2350. Preferably with video. I'll try to make a video for the S10

That would be great. +rep for that and the testing. Yes it can be hard in combat, but in more action oriented MMOs people manage these things as well ( SWTOR e.g. has a lot of stcking effects with very short durations ).
Semi AFK people will have a disadvantage, but depending on how the GUI displays that it is possible.

The reason I want to do it: I doubt that the posteffect is included in the base value of healing. I think it adds as an extra, because otherwise the calculation of the total value of heal would be very difficult. Also words, that effect included in the base amount, means nothing without evidence. If there is a video with the use of the Imp or Mod 2350, I am willing to believe in facts. Without video or official MA (PP) statements I doubt.

The reason I want to do it: I doubt that the posteffect is included in the base value of healing. I think it adds as an extra, because otherwise the calculation of the total value of heal would be very difficult. Also words, that effect included in the base amount, means nothing without evidence. If there is a video with the use of the Imp or Mod 2350, I am willing to believe in facts. Without video or official MA (PP) statements I doubt.

So you're saying you think it is 90HP per heal?

If it worked the way you think it does then the arson III chips (90% of dam over time) would do 300dam straight away then 270dam over 10secs: which it doesn't.

If it worked the way you think it does then the arson III chips (90% of dam over time) would do 300dam straight away then 270dam over 10secs: which it doesn't.

I understood you, and almost agree with you, but will keep the hope :laugh:

In addition, the rest of the arso chip damage is divided in several portions, and not 30 + 270 (or different amounts based on first damage), so it is very interesting, as this work on Mod 2350.

It is unfortunate that the owner does not participate in this debate.

Last edited:
Just realised this is a pricecheck thread lol

Ok, Assuming heal works as I think, that gives the 2350 approx the same eco as adj fap (need accurate and confirmed decay figure) with an overall 89% boost on heal/sec.

The heal over time will adjust the price down but it's easily a better fap than the adjusted. I'd be happy to pay 150% the price of an adjusted..

However, I think the adjusted was overpriced even before the shroom dude gave us his offer. I'd also be cautious about how many will be made and what effect the m2600 would have on the price.

I'm gonna stick on L faps for a year and then look at the prices, may even grind out a fap myself in that time.

Price: adjusted should be around 10k with the m2350 at 15k

Yes, it's more like what I expected

I think with due time it will eventually get there, but for the time being I think the price that the owner is asking is fair for the current state of the market. However, any potential buyer should be wary of the possibility of losing some of his investment.. much as I will most likely will when time comes to sell my ranked scorpion :<

(Cyrene please stop dropping ranked scorpions.. k thx bai ^^)

I think with due time it will eventually get there, but for the time being I think the price that the owner is asking is fair for the current state of the market. However, any potential buyer should be wary of the possibility of losing some of his investment.. much as I will most likely will when time comes to sell my ranked scorpion :<

(Cyrene please stop dropping ranked scorpions.. k thx bai ^^)

I agree, and I'm sure that this FAP will be sold and find his new owner eventually and maybe more expensive than 24k. But I wanted to decide on what to expect me, because for me, m2350 is quite attractive if I decide to resume hunting activities.

Shame caly loot sucks so hard.. quality and quantity. Otherwise, this would be fun to farm.

Angie Freja Stark got the Imp EK2600 today. Decay is 4.2 PEC Per Use. Here is the screenshot of the item from auction orders:

imp_ek2600.jpg

It does 42 heal up front and then 42 more spread over the 5 seconds

Last edited:
Angie Freja Stark got the Imp EK2600 today. Decay is 4.2 PEC Per Use. Here is the screenshot of the item from auction orders:

imp_ek2600.jpg

Looks exactly as expected:
Both patterns are:
Adj Raise eco to ~10 hpp

Imp: Double max heal - 50% via 5s HOT -> Eco raises because cost per use stays the same

Mod (yet to be confirmed, but likely ): Add 25% max heal - cost per use remains

(ignored higer max TT and weight )

Looks like the faps will always be expensive enough that should I ever get the materials for one, i'm better off selling it and paying markup in limited faps than keeping it.

Looks like the faps will always be expensive enough that should I ever get the materials for one, i'm better off selling it and paying markup in limited faps than keeping it.

Well.. take it one step at a time. You could get yourself a Hedoc Mayhem for about 2K ped and then when you need bigger heals, just use the best (L) fap that your skills will allow for.

If you want, slowly save up for something really nice :)

im told heal over time if used back to back DOES NOT STACK. it simply resets the 5 seconds..... giving it an eco of 12.5 to 25 depending on how you use it. just an fyi. also because of that, all these heal over time faps are greatly false in hp per second as its calculated by per heal, of the total heal, what the actual heal rate is, almost 50% less what people use for normal full heal faps because 50% of heal is over 5 seconds.

Lol these wont affect fap prices.

Step 1: Max the drop rate of shrooms until all new Faps are discovered.
Step 2: Turn on shitty loot switch for the mobs that drop them.
Step 3: Reduce the drop rate of shrooms to minimal amount.
Step 4: Make way more money than you would had you introduced those faps into the loot pool.

These Faps will be a pipe dream. Good luck. Also, not worth it because the HoT. Every time you die or are maxxed hp, you lose hpp. In actuality, the hpp will be way lower than it seems.

If you don't understand how many more times you will die getting 30 hp and a HoT 41 times per minute, versus getting 60 hp 26 times a minute with a t4 Adj Fap, then you just don't hunt.

Just one example.
With over 220 hp:
Getting 60 hp healed after a 200 point crit means I can survive the next regular hits of 70-80 by a mob that occur 2 second later. I will NOT survive with the shroom fap.

So do NOT make the mistake of thinking that the the hpp will be as good as it looks when out in the field, and know that it is a weaker fap than an adj fap when it will be needed most.

If a t4 adj fap is 20k, then this is worth much less. (I don't own an adj fap either)

That reminds me, wait til you see the tier costs too, before you say it is better than adj.

It IS a great fap, nonetheless, but like I said, there won't be many.

Last edited:
Ok, I just confirmed that the heal over time DOES stack

The following is from being healed with an Imp EK-2600

Here are the heal messages:

One click healing me
[System]: You were healed 42.0 points by [Freja].
[System]: You were healed 12.3 points by [Freja].
[System]: You were healed 15.7 points by [Freja].
[System]: You were healed 14.1 points by [Freja].

Two clicks healing me
[System]: You were healed 12.8 points by [Freja].
[System]: You were healed 22.2 points by [Freja].
[System]: You were healed 22.3 points by [Freja].
[System]: You were healed 4.5 points by [Freja].
I was fully healed at this point

Last edited:
I have the Imp EK-2600 on loan and am doing a quick test with it now.

Ok, I just confirmed that the heal over time DOES stack

Here are the heal messages:

One click healing me
[System]: You were healed 12.3 points by [Freja].
[System]: You were healed 15.7 points by [Freja].
[System]: You were healed 14.1 points by [Freja].

Two clicks healing me
[System]: You were healed 12.8 points by [Freja].
[System]: You were healed 22.3 points by [Freja].
[System]: You were healed 4.5 points by [Freja].
I was fully healed at this point

WTf how does those numbers work out? 60-60 with 50% over time? How u get 42 on first fap?

SO you are saying one click healed you 84.1 points???? (after including the HoT)

Imp2600 too short

No...he posted numbers in the 2350 thread with a post AFTER it saying he was next going to try the 2600 now.

So I assume he posted the numbers from a 2350.

If not, HW sucks :p

HW, be more specific please. :D

It is Freja that healed him and Freja has the Imp 2600 :)

No...he posted numbers in the 2350 thread with a post AFTER it saying he was next going to try the 2600 now.

So I assume he posted the numbers from a 2350.

If not, HW sucks :p

WTf how does those numbers work out? 60-60 with 50% over time? How u get 42 on first fap?

SO you are saying one click healed you 84.1 points????

I was thrown off by the 84.1 as well because the max heal of it is 84 but that was only one click.

I got a chance to use the Imp EK-2600 and its kinda nice. If you can anticipate future damage from the mob the heal over time works out well.

I was thrown off by the 84.1 as well because the max heal of it is 84 but that was only one click.

I got a chance to use the Imp EK-2600 and its kinda nice. If you can anticipate future damage from the mob the heal over time works out well.

Ok then please clarify your chat log above as coming from a 2600 because this is a 2350 thread :p

It confused my little brain.

For those of you too busy smashing tacos to keep up :laugh: here is what i was talking about

The numbers posted above were from Freja healing me with the Imp EK-2600

I then borrowed the Imp EK2600 and tested it myself on a mob that was too big for my armor. I liked the fap a lot. By anticipating future damage I was able to stay alive.

I used this thread because BOTH faps have been talked about here. The function of the EK2600 series has bearing on the EK2350 values thus my posts are on topic and coherent :p

:smash: :silly2:

Back