Modified EMT kit EK-2350 PC

For those of you too busy smashing tacos to keep up :laugh: here is what i was talking about

The numbers posted above were from Freja healing me with the Imp EK-2600

I then borrowed the Imp EK2600 and tested it myself on a mob that was too big for my armor. I liked the fap a lot. By anticipating future damage I was able to stay alive.

I used this thread because BOTH faps have been talked about here. The function of the EK2600 series has bearing on the EK2350 values thus my posts are on topic and coherent :p

:smash: :silly2:

I agree they were on topic, but until you clarified with future posts, it looked like the 2350 was giving those numbers to some of us because some didnt know what fap freja had or may have borrowed or used etc :)

There was no taco smashing going on that time :D I just like things nicely labelled.

Thank you for taking the time to label it, we here at Tacosmash Enterprises value you.

Last edited:
I agree they were on topic, but until you clarified with future posts, it looked like the 2350 was giving those numbers to some of us :) That's all I was saying...

There was no taco smashing going on that time :D

lol... np :laugh:

I edited the post with the heal data in it to clarify that its from an Imp EK-2600 :)

Looking at comparison of the Mod / Imp / adjusted 2350 vs other UL faps, it occurs to me that :
  • adjusted 2350 should have a markup comparable to UL Vivo T20
  • improved 2350 shouldn't be cheaper than adjusted 2600
  • improved 2350 is fairly comparable to UL Hedoc SK-50, esp if you get any heal over time at all
  • modified 2350 is a hedoc mayhem with 50% better eco if you don't get any heal over time at all
  • modified 2350 is better than FAP 69, SGA edition

I agree they were on topic, but until you clarified with future posts, it looked like the 2350 was giving those numbers to some of us because some didnt know what fap freja had or may have borrowed or used etc :)

There was no taco smashing going on that time :D I just like things nicely labelled.

Thank you for taking the time to label it, we here at Tacosmash Enterprises value you.

Is this the right time for a Captain Obvious joke? Something about you being the enemy that missed what was obvious? :silly2:

OnT: When comparing to UL SIB tools people must remember that this one is maxed around level 20.

Is this the right time for a Captain Obvious joke? Something about you being the enemy that missed what was obvious? :silly2:

OnT: When comparing to UL SIB tools people must remember that this one is maxed around level 20.

Yes, but you better include a funny captain obvious gif :)

There are 2 options! Either go through all the steps listed above, guessing to buy shrooms will be hard or buy one (there is one) for what seller is asking.

Its like wanting to buy a car and pointing to the price of each part in the car, what it costs for manufacturer to make......its irrelevant either you buy it or you can build one yourself ?

:laugh:........no comment

My guess is that the Hedoc and adj hedoc prices are going to plummit.

Lets get good faps instead of those cristmast santa sh!t :D

My guess is that the Hedoc and adj hedoc prices are going to plummit.

Lets get good faps instead of those cristmast santa sh!t :D

You should try them first and see how it works. Advice to any prospective buyers, ask to use for an hour before u actually buy these faps. :)

Disclaimer : I have used them :)

You should try them first and see how it works. Advice to any prospective buyers, ask to use for an hour before u actually buy these faps. :)

Disclaimer : I have used them :)

Then you have not tried the improved 2600 if you belive the hedoc faps are so good ;)

i stand my ground on this and if ppl want to buy a hedoc for the current price, be my guest.. but most players just buy stuff without any knowlage today and thats sad.

I tried to make the 2600 mod yesterday. but could not. I get this error message

"An unexpected error have occured in the processing of the following mission: stay away from da shrooms!
Code:15"

I have asked suport for help but have not received any answer yet.
ProActive you can test the mod when they have solved the problem, if you like :)

I tried to make the 2600 mod yesterday. but could not. I get this error message

"An unexpected error have occured in the processing of the following mission: stay away from da shrooms!
Code:15"

I have asked suport for help but have not received any answer yet.
ProActive you can test the mod when they have solved the problem, if you like :)

Awsome Granny!

I can fap anyone who wants to buy a hedoc so they can see the diffrence for themselfs then :yup:

Never trust a santa, bringer of cries and missery!

Trust the mushroom guy instead!

Then you have not tried the improved 2600 if you belive the hedoc faps are so good ;)

i stand my ground on this and if ppl want to buy a hedoc for the current price, be my guest.. but most players just buy stuff without any knowlage today and thats sad.

I have.. have u??

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

To those buying : use it yourself ( not being fapped by fapper) and decide for yourself.

Last edited:
To those buying : use it yourself ( not being fapped by fapper) and decide for yourself.

Been there, done that, after using i increased sb on mine from 20 to 30k, might not even sell for that now

I would like to resurrect this since I am in the market for one.

I bought one for 15800ped a month ago or so, and sold it for the same price on the ingame auction when I saw the mushroom price going south. Looks like you can make one for 10-12k atm.

Bump this up! What is the MU on it atm? Below 10k?

BKK

Its easy.
Each shroom ~ 160 PED. 160x75=12000
6xEK-2350=6x65 (49TT+16MU)=390
Missions for gel = 200-300 PED I think
So base price is 12000+390+300=12690.

Those who loot shrooms, can sell it cheaper.

Its easy.
Each shroom ~ 160 PED. 160x75=12000
6xEK-2350=6x65 (49TT+16MU)=390
Missions for gel = 200-300 PED I think
So base price is 12000+390+300=12690.

Those who loot shrooms, can sell it cheaper.

selling it cheaper would mean not value your shroms? :scratch2:

You are on the low side on estimating the time for getting gel. It cannot be traded and It takes a load of time to Finnish crap daily missions with most of the mobs on the list that are close to extinct. Anyways for around 13k for a fap this awesome is kinda to cheap. Everyone should get one :D

You are on the low side on estimating the time for getting gel. It cannot be traded and It takes a load of time to Finnish crap daily missions with most of the mobs on the list that are close to extinct. Anyways for around 13k for a fap this awesome is kinda to cheap. Everyone should get one :D

Although the Shroom FAPs are not ultimate healing tools, they are still pretty decent. 13k is really the ground price from my point of view. If someone wants to sell me one for 10k, I take it! :D

Regarding gel;

Once I started showing interest for the fap I got multiple offers from people willing to trade their gel (providing collateral and upgrading) for just 300 PED.

Unfortunately, I still don't have enough shrooms.

Dang, It must be just me that missed those people both when I made mod2350 and mod2600 then :( I spent a lot of time and peds doing stupid and useless missions that made me want to rage quit every day while I grinded through them.

You can't buy the missing shrooms?

Dang, It must be just me that missed those people both when I made mod2350 and mod2600 then :( I spent a lot of time and peds doing stupid and useless missions that made me want to rage quit every day while I grinded through them.

You can't buy the missing shrooms?

I am buying the shrooms but don't want to pay above 150 ped each, which is why it takes time. Someone else seems to be on the market for one, and that person doesn't seem to mind to pay a lot more, so I keep getting overbid.

Well, I'll just try to have some patience...

You are on the low side on estimating the time for getting gel

Some daily missions are very cheap, this is just your time, not a losses.

i do not understand !
How can i get musgrooms? missions or drops from who?

small shrooms -> Mercimex
Large Shrooms -> Caperon.

Both shrooms -> auction

Hope that helps

Back