Modified EMT kit EK-2350 PC

one lesser tp jump north of fort troy for caperon, but shrooms are rare so not much markup to find there :yup:

Shrooms are not as rare as people think, there is a bug used by many many shroom hunters wich make silently looting shrooms without rare hof message possible.

Shrooms are not as rare as people think, there is a bug used by many many shroom hunters wich make silently looting shrooms without rare hof message possible.

This has been fixed a long time ago.

This thread has been open for a while, I'm curious how hunters are finding they like using either of these faps based on the price they paid, either in terms of grinding them out, or buying the mats to make one. Do you think it was worth it?

I need a decent fap and was considering trying to make a Mod 2600, but I don't know about this heal over time stuff. I thought this Mod 2600 would be a decent fap for what I need right now. I'm back up to lvl 30 paramedic and based on these L faps I've used so far, all I can say is once you've had an uber fap, its hard to adjust down to anything else but I'm not going to put 100k in to buy a fap again any time soon. I used a UR125 (L) this weekend, and it was frustrating to use because it was soo damn slow @ 20 uses. To think I used to think the adjusted faps @ 26 uses was too slow! I'm not having much luck in the loot department but the price per large shroom on auction still seems pricey to me as I see them looting regularly every day, just not for me :D

I downgraded from mod hedoc (and before that modfap) to mod2600 and I'm happy with it. It's scaling down for sure and I don't expect the same of it but it doesn't change much what I hunt or the cost of hunting so to me it was a great deal. The over time effect is nice when you get used to it as long as you have enough HP to buffer it some.

With today's price on what is needed to make it its way to cheap for what it does so I wouldn't think of selling it again. If I start playing a lot again, and that won't happend before MA pull their head out of the sand realizing how bad all these recent changes are, I Will keep this fap even if I upgrade just so I can lend it to friends/healers cause it isn't worth selling this cheap. That said I looted way over half of the mushies on it myself so I got kinda lucky with the cost of it :)

Reactions: Mac
I downgraded from mod hedoc (and before that modfap) to mod2600 and I'm happy with it. It's scaling down for sure and I don't expect the same of it but it doesn't change much what I hunt or the cost of hunting so to me it was a great deal. The over time effect is nice when you get used to it as long as you have enough HP to buffer it some.

With today's price on what is needed to make it its way to cheap for what it does so I wouldn't think of selling it again. If I start playing a lot again, and that won't happend before MA pull their head out of the sand realizing how bad all these recent changes are, I Will keep this fap even if I upgrade just so I can lend it to friends/healers cause it isn't worth selling this cheap. That said I looted way over half of the mushies on it myself so I got kinda lucky with the cost of it :)

Thanks for that feedback, I'd say you were pretty lucky, I've been at it for weeks and have looted 8, one of which was silent, I have no idea why.

I'm trying to get an idea of how it works, on the 2600 are the heals always 54, and then the next 54 points are over time to equal the total 108 heal? Or, is there a heal interval on the first heal that gives you a range of heals on the first heal?

on the mod 2600 do always 54 heals and next 5 secs u get 10.8 heal /second.

on the mod 2600 do always 54 heals and next 5 secs u get 10.8 heal /second.

A more accurat answer is that you get 54 HP heal instantly and then 54HP over the next 5 seconds. If you fap 2x times quick you will get the leftovers from first click added to the time effect of your second click. So as long as your HP is low enough the effect over time stacks up. This is a lot more visible on the ek2350 since it's faster but you notice it on 2600mod also.

one sold today on ingame auction for +16k ped. after been 3 days in auction or so.

I take offers on mine.

was thinking..

possibility that regenerative gel doesn't get replenished at daily token trader..

Hmm... shrooms are being sold for 115 PED each....? :eyecrazy:

ofc, there is only one way to go for newly introduced items in entropia, add summer slowdown and there you have it.

Noticed a T0 sold this week for +11k.

Wonder if it is about time to grab one for 10k or wait even further.... :scratch2:

I bet that the drop rate on shrooms will be the same as the crystals for the amp upgrades.

But who knows :tongue2:

Accordingly to my calculation the big shrooms dropps 7-8 / day

I sure will wait until after the summer at least.

:yup:

Also dont understand who pays 8-10k for a adj fap?
Small shrooms sell for 115 and to upgrade to a imp you need 50.
Rather pay 5750 for a imp 2350 then 8k for a regular adj fap…

Last edited:
Sooo i bought one of these and paid 10,000 for it. It is awesome. Had a huge impact on my defensive costs not only because of the high eco but also the heal per sec.

I was worried about heal over time but you learn it fast. On top of that, in case of emergency, you can heal up at 12.5 eco.

One for sale on forum at the moment with highest offer at 10.25k and one sold this week at 12.400.

This might have been my smartest move so far. :D

These faps are to good for the price. Stop reading now if you can solve 2+2 or else I'm wasting your time.

It might look like a good thing but if they continue this it will crush the L fap market and ruin one more craftable item. A lot less things that get crafted means crafters stopping to buy resources that lead to high supply and low demand resulting in lower markup for hunters and miners. MA is doing more and more stupid shit for each new VU. I wonder wtf the idea is.

These faps are to good for the price. Stop reading now if you can solve 2+2 or else I'm wasting your time.

It might look like a good thing but if they continue this it will crush the L fap market and ruin one more craftable item. A lot less things that get crafted means crafters stopping to buy resources that lead to high supply and low demand resulting in lower markup for hunters and miners. MA is doing more and more stupid shit for each new VU. I wonder wtf the idea is.

Well, they are simply running out of ideas to keep the ship floating, new new new new content must somewhere get to the point where its too much, im sure we have passed the point already.

Well, they are simply running out of ideas to keep the ship floating, new new new new content must somewhere get to the point where its too much, im sure we have passed the point already.

Second that ^^

Back