Over and out!

Status

qamori

Stalker
Q Perv A
Today I decided to write my last post on the forum ( excluding sales threads)
I realized that PCF has many positive things, but mostly negative geeks that feel super strong when they are behind a keyboard.

I will not comment any more when someone PMs your buyer to tell them the item you are buying is expensive.
I will not comment when someone starts another thread to say that a item for sale on another thread is not worth it.
I will not comment when someone makes up another loot theory or believes that Perception gain will give you a hof.
I will not comment when another "MA sucks" thread shows up.

Every day a new troll comes along, or another EU expert that knows everything but in reality doesn't know fuck all!
I am starting to turn into a Troll (without taking the mob pill) and I dont like it.
I will still play the game and maybe read the good stuff on the forum, but besides that im out...

Cya

Very understandable. :yup: I'll try and post more "off-topic" for you to read!:laugh:
Edit: how many men does it take to clean a toilet?
A: none it's women's work!
This is my wife's favourite joke as I clean mine all the time! :)

yea dont bother that much with comments from here mostly people that are not playing for real are posting all the time cause they are not actually playing the game :D although there is few things that may be handy like selling and buying section

( excluding sales threads)

Not really worth that even, since they post false bids, and spam stupidity in those as well. (and its allowed)

Not really worth that even, since they post false bids, and spam stupidity in those as well. (and its allowed)

Yeah I have seen a lot of people sabotaging selling threads lately...

Between that, the posters who do play the game hardly at all, and the new hyper-sensitive and arbitrary sheriff in town, I am down for a change of scenery.

That bitch that bid on your auctions, then sent you a note saying what he did, well that person needs to be banned for good...the only way the new sheriff gets my vote is if they start weeding out the deadbeats, the trolls, the multiple-accounters, and the people who don't play. It's time to let the real players discuss what they want, and for dog's sake, to stop editing what we say to each other because of swear words. FUUUUUCK.

Assholes are allowed to kick people when they are down and anyone who tries to defend the victim gets their posts edited or deleted. Meanwhile the asshole's posts remain.

Perhaps you've been mean in some of the threads and that is why you're being bashed. Always remember, if don't have anything good to say, just shut up! Let the others sell their stuffs, if you don't like it, then don't comment. Very easy!

I thought when you sell the last of your stuff you are gone for good? Or did this change?

Well... probably smarter to do what you are doing and withdraw from the drama and arguments.

Me, Ive just adapted and become a troll myself :vampire: :yay:

Perhaps you've been mean in some of the threads and that is why you're being bashed. Always remember, if don't have anything good to say, just shut up! Let the others sell their stuffs, if you don't like it, then don't comment. Very easy!

Its stuff like this!
you just created a new account just so you can hide your ass and comment on this!
Hahaha I feel sorry for you.

Cya on the other forums out there then :) There is 1 I like that I think I'm not allowed to name :)

It's unusual for a person to create a new PCF account and their first post is critical of someone else.

Neg rep for being exactly what the op is talking about. But that's why you created a new account for that post right? Why not own up to your own comments? Are you ashamed of yourself or of your comments?

Coward much?

PCF is no longer a forum about Calypso, instead it is a metagame with some users in common with Calypso.
Its design and rules promote shady activities, glorifying the breaking of its own rules, and creating drama through frustrations forced on its members.

If there is a rule, It should not be allowed to be broken just because it will produce more drama/activity.
If a rule has not been broken, it should not be punished just to create more drama/activity.

Coward much?

PCF is no longer a forum about Calypso, instead it is a metagame with some users in common with Calypso.
Its design and rules promote shady activities, glorifying the breaking of its own rules, and creating drama through frustrations forced on its members.

If there is a rule, It should not be allowed to be broken just because it will produce more drama/activity.
If a rule has not been broken, it should not be punished just to create more drama/activity.

It is quite a rare type of typo to write "stuff" in pluralis as "stuffs". If you do a search on the board for "stuffs" you will find a few users who does so repedeatly. Compare the rest of the writing style and you'll find the original account quite fast.

It is quite a rare type of typo to write "stuff" in pluralis as "stuffs". If you do a search on the board for "stuffs" you will find a few users who does so repedeatly. Compare the rest of the writing style and you'll find the original account quite fast.
Useing your logic, I did find one that used this particular pluralization of stuff more then others. BUT, i have traced the word on the forum back to 2010, and found a verity of people have used the word that way. Even from some, that I can see as native english speaking people. So it's not a very accurate way to determine who it is.

Also it seems spell correction does not pick up on it, so it's easy to see it happen often because of this.

In conclusion, only the Op can tell us if he has had some sort of history with this person or not, or you can go and look back at his past posts and see if there is indeed a "collision" of these individuals. ;)

hahaha you guys do realize that Blanca Damato just used you to prove Qamoris point right?

Pretty smart move from whoever wrote this comment. Write something obvious, in a non-aggressive way and get jumped by lots of people writing aggressive answers. Kinda ironic, that all the answers accuse that guy for ruining the board. If that was the intend, I have to say it's fairly genius.

Regards
Thark

PS: it's also possible that Blanca Damato is a just a gd troll ofc, but I like the ironic way of looking at this way better :p. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt.

hahaha you guys do realize that Blanca Damato just used you to prove Qamoris point right?

Pretty smart move from whoever wrote this comment. Write something obvious, in a non-aggressive way and get jumped by lots of people writing aggressive answers. Kinda ironic, that all the answers accuse that guy for ruining the board. If that was the intend, I have to say it's fairly genius.

Regards
Thark

PS: it's also possible that Blanca Damato is a just a gd troll ofc, but I like the ironic way of looking at this way better :p. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt.

Does it really make sense to you that someone would create an account and then their first post is to speculate that qamori may have been mean to someone?

Does it make more sense that its highly probably that its an alt account for someone who is trying get under his skin?

Lets not forget, qamori just experienced someone trying to sabotage his PCF auction sales by PMing interested buyers with bullshit.

Maybe its legit.. ok fine.. then this thread is THE thread that caused him to join PCF.

Last edited:
Does it really make sense to you that someone would create an account and then their first post is to speculate that qamori may have been mean to someone?

Does it make more sense that its highly probably that its an alt account for someone who is trying get under his skin?

Lets not forget, qamori just experienced someone trying to sabotage his PCF auction sales by PMing interested buyers with bullshit.

Maybe its legit.. ok fine.. then this thread is THE thread that caused him to join PCF.

Did you read my post at all? No offense, honest question.

What I wrote about is that someone smart (qamori himself) made an account to write something in this thread and then have other people answer to that post to blow everything up. Just the thing qamori complained about.

The content of Blanca Damatos post doesn't matter as much if you think about it. I don't follow everything on this forum - so for me it sounds like some random accusation I didn't believe for a second - just internet bla bla.

In fact, if qamori made that post himself it would have been even more genius.

But I ofc I could be wrong. :) It's also possible I'm thinking to complicated xD

Regards
Thark

Last edited:
Well then i read it wrong :hammer:

Status
Back