Achievement: 500 Calypso Missions Completed

Xen

Mutated
Society
AO
Xendar Xen Xal
500missions.jpg

I haven't played much the past 1.5 years but I managed to jog past 500 missions completed on Calypso.

Anyone done more? Smilgs? Dan?

There are still many more left, including some easy daily missions...

Very impressive!! Congratz :yay:

Well done, that is quite an amount of missions.

Congratz I am at 401 completed, I have a long way to go to catch up with you....

Daily missions count towards this i believe, so if you do all daily missions each day, it only takes 100 days...

Congrats at getting 500 completed, but it is technically pretty easy to get now. If you do those dailys.

Anyone done more? Smilgs? Dan?

Me :) 582 here, gone up a lot recently as I've been doing lots of daily missions since the loot changes.

I guess there are very few of us who have over 500, so grats to you!

Daily missions count towards this i believe, so if you do all daily missions each day, it only takes 100 days...

Congrats at getting 500 completed, but it is technically pretty easy to get now. If you do those dailys.

They only count the first time you do them, so no it isn't easy at all.

Me :) 582 here, gone up a lot recently as I've been doing lots of daily missions since the loot changes.

I guess there are very few of us who have over 500, so grats to you!

They only count the first time you do them, so no it isn't easy at all.

582! Damn! That's a ton. And thanks.

Gratz :yay::yay: well done :) 554 here..slowly increasing;)

Awesome! Thats a huge amount of missions. I'm still at 413.

O.O

Nice!

I'm at 306

Jay-Jay

Gratz Xen! :yay:

The tt return volatility prevents me to focus too much on missions. I still have hope that one day... maybe one of these days, I would be able to indulge into mission grinding without the fear of losing hundreds of $

Back to dreaming :dunce:

Gratz Xen, Great Job!

Damn oleg beat me with almost 100 !

There are LOTS of people that have over 500 now. I know many players that have gotten over 2-3k ped worth of stuff from the dailys. There are many dedicated hardcore daily-mission grinders.

Mission count doesn't mean much anymore.

But GZ!

Edit: Wow I got neg-repped for this by the OP even though I gratz'ed with the button hours earlier AND gratz'ed in my post. I was just stating a fact that dailys are skewing results...I don't think they should count tbh. I am sure that most of your are the old fashioned ones....I wasn't trying to slam you...way to fly off the handle. :(

I don't mind getting called names when I AM being a jack-ass, but this time I really wasn't trying to be one.

Last edited:
There are LOTS of people that have over 500 now. I know many players that have gotten over 2-3k ped worth of stuff from the dailys. There are many dedicated hardcore daily-mission grinders.

Mission count doesn't mean much anymore.

This is not really how mission count works. Mission count counts instances of daily missions you have done, so if you have already done "daily: kill 100 foul" or "daily: kill 80 harbinger" and you get and take the mission another time the following happens:
  1. the mission gets removed from list of completed ones while you are doing it, and count goes down by 1
  2. if you abandon the mission, mission count gets incremented by 1 and it goes back to completed missions
  3. if you do complete it again, mission count also goes incremented by 1 and it goes back to completed missions
  4. the same applies to all other repeatable missions too

The end result is that the total maximum contribution of daily missions to the count is limited by the number of different daily missions, which is somewhere around number of mobs plus number of mined resources plus ~ 10.

I have done the Feffoid cave over 200 times and I certainly don't have 200 completed missions from that - I have just one.

Back