Pricecheck on Ancient Pets

Moose

Dominant
Micro Moose Moose
What are ancient pets going for these days? Specifically Ancient Snablesnot and Ancient Exarosaur Level 2 and 3.

Here are the ones I have:

Ancient Snablesnot-Female Level 2
Greet, Dance, Bow
196.1 Experience

Ancient Snablesnot-Female Level 3
Greet, Dance, Bow, Wave
525 Experience

Ancient Exarosaur Level 3
Greet, Dance, Bow, Roll Over
532.2 Experience

Ancient Exarosaur Level 3
Greet, Dance, Bow, Roll Over
537.4 Experience

As not strong ones are very very common (only took some pecs to tame) i think they are rather cheap, all the levels are low (levels get harder to achieve the higher they get)

I would say about 15-25 ped each. (i wouldnt buy at that price myself, but sure there would be someone who would)

really hoping a future vu lets you put pet deeds in auction so that auction history can help as I believe some n00bz might be getting scammed by paying too much for ancient deeds???...

really hoping a future vu lets you put pet deeds in auction so that auction history can help as I believe some n00bz might be getting scammed by paying too much for ancient deeds???...

Saw some guy selling Bristlehog deeds for 10 ped at Twin so I tamed a bunch of them and have been giving them away.

All new pets seem to fetch 2Ped, a token for the tamers effort and bringing them to the different planets.
Older ancient pets, yeah 20Ped or so.
Once the taming is expanded and pets have a use such as storage, fetching loot, transport etc the value of the pets will go up further

Its 75 ped good offer for ancient daikiba strong ?

I am not asking for some of yours pet just a price check on that :)

All new pets seem to fetch 2Ped, a token for the tamers effort and bringing them to the different planets.
Older ancient pets, yeah 20Ped or so.
Once the taming is expanded and pets have a use such as storage, fetching loot, transport etc the value of the pets will go up further

That's pure speculation though and shouldn't effect prices until said functions actually are implemented. For all we know, pets might not be able to do anything but decaying brushes until the end of time.

But I hope you're right.

I sell mine easy for +100 ped

I sell mine easy for +100 ped

Regular not strong? K i see from your thread that you sure did.. Funny is that you can buy regular ones (lvl1) for 8-15 peds in twin peaks very very easily.

Back