Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast
    Young
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Luis Ruisu San
    Society
    Starfleet Command

Unhappy NEED ADVICE: my account got locked, MA say it won't be unlocked

Tuesday morning my account got locked and MA sent an email saying they were conducting an investigation so i decided to send a support case asking for the reason my account is locked and they sent this:
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Hi Ruisu,

This account has been locked in connection to receiving PED from Credit Card fraud.

This account will not be unlocked nor will we answer cases made by this account in the future.

Kind regards,
    Ulf | Entropia Universe Support
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    The only way i receive PED is from loot payment via AH or direct trade and from website like epartners...
    I don't know what to do and i feel like MA is stealing my account from me because of the way they closed the support case i quoted before...
    My avatar name is Luis Ruisu San
    Thank you in advance

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Whining Skeptic Aboard
    Society
    Apocalyptic
    Images
    Receiving PED through CC fraud can be done in many ways, like using auction or direct trade.

If you are innocent, call them and see how long they expect the investigation to take.
    22 days left

David Konve Williams
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiningSkeptic View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Receiving PED through CC fraud can be done in many ways, like using auction or direct trade.

If you are innocent, call them and see how long they expect the investigation to take.
    Investigation?

"This account will not be unlocked nor will we answer cases made by this account in the future."

Sounds like they already did their investigating.

Marauder
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Max HardWrath Mayhem
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Sounds more like a deposit was made with a CC linked to fraud
    Player Register: Max HardWrath Mayhem

Prowler
    Killarious K-Max Maximillion
    Society
    Don't Feed the Animals
    Any chance you were not the name or address of residence associated with a card and not matching your account address supplied with your account for the game, that was used for a deposit or purchase from the webstore?
    --K-Max--
    "The Habitat Bargain Bin" (Omegaton West Habitat, Delta Bldg, Blk A, Shop 5)

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    RP Rave Prospector
    Society
    Alpha WildD3amons
    Images
    That is a pretty bullsh*t response from MA/FPC, saying they will no longer answer queries without giving ANY information. The account holder should always be able to communicate directly with support.

As far as credit card fraud goes... if I do not call my bank prior to depositing, the deposit is automatically blocked on suspicion of fraud/stolen card. What if one day, I forget, and my bank blocks on suspicion of fraud and something is sent to MA. Does that mean they block me without further communication?

Insanely unreasonable.

Or what if someone trades with you using their own PED which was gained through an illegal transfer? How is that on you? Am I supposed to verify every single avatar before trading?

Stupid.

Chaotic Good
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MegaVolt
    Society
    Kaos
    Blog Entries
    Images
    You've obviously been playing 5 years or more, think back to specifically what trades you have done in the past few days and write them down.

The one purchase or trade that seemed "to good to be true" probably was the one that caused this issue.

Prowler
    Killarious K-Max Maximillion
    Society
    Don't Feed the Animals
    Quote Originally Posted by Rave View Post
    That is a pretty bullsh*t response from MA/FPC, saying they will no longer answer queries without giving ANY information. The account holder should always be able to communicate directly with support.

As far as credit card fraud goes... if I do not call my bank prior to depositing, the deposit is automatically blocked on suspicion of fraud/stolen card. What if one day, I forget, and my bank blocks on suspicion of fraud and something is sent to MA. Does that mean they block me without further communication?

Insanely unreasonable.

Or what if someone trades with you using their own PED which was gained through an illegal transfer? How is that on you? Am I supposed to verify every single avatar before trading?

Stupid.

My bank also has strange catches with deposits to MindArk and I get call from my bank within 12 hours if I actually did that transaction to them.
    --K-Max--
    "The Habitat Bargain Bin" (Omegaton West Habitat, Delta Bldg, Blk A, Shop 5)

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Mr raxxor Swedir
    Society
    Swedish rangers
    Images
    Wait it out, either you're innocent as I'm sure you are or you are a criminal..

Quote Originally Posted by ruisu999 View Post
    Tuesday morning my account got locked and MA sent an email saying they were conducting an investigation so i decided to send a support case asking for the reason my account is locked and they sent this:
    Hi Ruisu,

This account has been locked in connection to receiving PED from Credit Card fraud.

This account will not be unlocked nor will we answer cases made by this account in the future.

Kind regards,
    Ulf | Entropia Universe Support
    The only way i receive PED is from loot payment via AH or direct trade and from website like epartners...
    I don't know what to do and i feel like MA is stealing my account from me because of the way they closed the support case i quoted before...
    My avatar name is Luis Ruisu San
    Thank you in advance
    Raxxor

Young
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Luis Ruisu San
    Society
    Starfleet Command
    Ty for all responses
    @WhiningSkeptic
    Yes maybe i should call
    @Konve
    Are they that fast investigating? They answer the support case 9 hours after the account Was locked i think they're still investigating but... Why they respond that way?
    @HardWrath
    The only card i have registered is on my name and MA the documents they ask for identity proof
    @K-Max
    I don't think so

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast