NEED ADVICE: my account got locked, MA say it won't be unlocked

The website URL was http://tiny.cc/w90lpx
Now that this is happening... F...k that URL is suspicious

Domain Status: Never Registered Before
yes very interesting now since that domain never was and can be bought and hosted..so the story IS starting to get interesting..sorry I'm siding with MA now...:)

yes very interesting now since that domain never was and can be bought and hosted..so the story IS starting to get interesting..sorry I'm siding with MA now...:)
Where can i check domain status? the only thing i get when i click is "safari cant open the page because no server is found"

Where can i check domain status? the only thing i get when i click is "safari cant open the page because no server is found"

You provided shortcut to link, and not real link. Tiny.cc is service that makes long links shorter, you should be able to see full address in your browser history. Let us know what site was it. The shortcut link doesnt work and gives us 0 information.

Here is example what you provided http://tiny.cc/1x2lpx (this one leads to your last post)

K somehow missed it it redirects to lunatreasure.com (which doesnt exist)

Last edited:

The URL you provided is a redirect that goes to a site that no one owns. No server exists because no one owns the site. A website cant just go from operational one day to absolutely nothing the next day.

https://who.godaddy.com/

edit: whiteknut beat me to it

It redirects to http://www.lunatreasure.com/ and i presume thats the website he is referring to. However wayback machine and other tools have no history for the website itself.

There is more to this then meets the eye it seems.

doesn't mater...the site you say you accessed one day and then can't access now just can't be since well no such site ever existed. So sorry if you are trying to get one of us to side with you and help you transfer any funds you may have if you ever do get you account back up and going well...sorry MA keeps great records and well..please just go away.

It sure looks like this site the OP keeps referring has never existed.. So Where did you(OP) get the peds again?

Last edited:
Good story. Should be stickied, for "fuckEULAers" and other fearless "braljukas" ped sellers.

Good story. Should be stickied, for "fuckEULAers" and other fearless "braljukas" ped sellers.

lol... Maybe now that it has turned out that this site OP kept referring has never existed the OP will have new story.

Maybe story about how his cousing used stolen credit card on his account and he shot him in the knee and is now in jail and cant answer no more... (For newer players, wouldnt be the first time someone claims something like this )
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?57033-Explanation-as-to-what-happened

doesn't mater...the site you say you accessed one day and then can't access now just can't be since well no such site ever existed. So sorry if you are trying to get one of us to side with you and help you transfer any funds you may have if you ever do get you account back up and going well...sorry MA keeps great records and well..please just go away.
If this Was the reason Why i got my account locked I still don't know because MA close all comunication with me... I just say this website might be the reason because one day a month+ ago Was working and now it isn't and that Was the only weird way i "received" (the right way to say it is picked up because the mechanics of contest) PED... As far as i know the dirty PED could come from the esis i sold on ah, the zombie set i used for h mayhem and sold after the event...
I want my account back not to transfer anything to another account but to keep on doing what i have been doing since 2009 without any problem until now

How did you know about that contest you won? And what was it? I don't remeber reading for such site or contest and I doubt I miss a single post here :laugh:

How did you know about that contest you won? And what was it? I don't remeber reading for such site or contest and I doubt I miss a single post here :laugh:

Its a good question because if you "won" something you would have had to have been notified somehow, probably by email or some other method

And this is where all these threads end up - after repeatedly claiming to have done nothing, it turns out they were very clearly participants in credit card fraud.

When i find out about entropia partners through all the advertising in-game i search myself Other sites to earn PED like that one, that was one amongst other sites
@HardWrath i "won" because i found what they hide

When i find out about entropia partners through all the advertising in-game i search myself Other sites to earn PED like that one, that was one amongst other sites
@HardWrath i "won" because i found what they hide

Ok, but how did that website transfer peds to your account?

ok theirs a few consistency with what you said. First

"The only way i receive PED is from loot payment via AH or direct trade and from website like epartners."

340 PED The Big Pumpkin 11/03/2014
225 PED Thorifoid 11/14/2014
95 PED Sabakuma 11/02/2014
88 PED Daikiba 11/14/2014
75 PED Primordial Longu 10/31/2014
74 PED Huon 10/27/2014
71 PED Oweko 10/23/2014
68 PED Zombie Mutant 11/02/2014
64 PED Bokol 11/04/2014
63 PED Shinkiba 10/21/2014
61 PED Huon 10/27/2014
60 PED Leviathan 11/13/2014
54 PED Atrox 10/25/2014
52 PED Zombie Mutant 11/05/2014
51 PED Oweko 10/23/2014
44 PED Zadul 10/23/2014
40 PED Argonaut 11/06/2014
40 PED Argonaut 07/11/2014
479 PED Melchi Water 11/06/2014

For a non depositor you done pretty good this last year or you been saving all those peds from entropia partners whatever since 2009.

But anyways that's not the point its still possible to get the above. This contest you were on about picking items up from the ground from some so called website that doesn't exist which google hasn't ever cached. i dont see a motive for the person who set up this website to earn money because it clearly wasnt around long enough to earn some money from advertisement because it would have be cached somewhere.

So this just points me to either someone thought by sticking items on the ground and getting another character to pick them up will turn bad ped to good even though most items in game have a unique id within the database which will include ped no doubt. Or as you said might be from selling an esi. well if you used the auction house to sell it and say you got bad ped from the person that bought it ma would not ban you unless for instance you stuck the esi on for say 40000% instead of 800 to 1000% and magicly someone bought it for that price.

No dig at opp but with how firm ma support was in your email they have some firm evidence because they always been pretty good with me and my broken gold cards etc.

In all honesty I think the only way MA's response would make sense to me (not ever unlocking your account, no further communication) is if things you sold were bought using an account connected on your IP using fraudulent peds.

If this Was the reason Why i got my account locked I still don't know because MA close all comunication with me... I just say this website might be the reason because one day a month+ ago Was working and now it isn't and that Was the only weird way i "received" (the right way to say it is picked up because the mechanics of contest) PED... As far as i know the dirty PED could come from the esis i sold on ah, the zombie set i used for h mayhem and sold after the event...
I want my account back not to transfer anything to another account but to keep on doing what i have been doing since 2009 without any problem until now

This is not true. the website has NEVER been registered, not one month ago, not ever.

I doubt the dirty peds come from auction, as in that case MA wouldnt lock you. (i have purchased few items on auction overtime that came from later banned avatars, and not a single problem so far - if something like this would happen i would be more than happy to refund the item or peds or whatever)

So atm you are claiming you got the stuff from site that never existed? Maybe you are giving us wrong link, as internet is magnificent place and nothing ever gets lost forever (not even this site).

So where was this competition?(dont say the same page again, as it is not true)

If I understood correctly, it was a treasure hunt and the PED were hidden in game waiting to get picked up.

Well clearly then MA thinks that ruisu999 used a stolen credit card to deposit funds with one account, then dropped the peds on the ground, and picked them up with his primary account.

Is that what you did?

columbo.jpg

I think what probably happened here: an avatar was created with a fake credit card, items were bought and laid on the ground along with PED, and you logged in and picked them up.

The question now is did you unwittingly pick it up? Or, were you (or an accomplice) making avatars and using stolen cc info to fund them, and then dumping it on the ground for you to pick up? If it was the latter, you can be damn sure MA would track it down when the cc's got rejected, and shut down the whole operation pronto....which is what it looks like they did.

Many years ago, I linked a cc of mine to my gf's sons account because he was on another planet, and I couldn't hand him ped like I usually did. So I link the card (in my name) and since its his first card, he had a $20 limit to the deposit. There was no problem, the ped went through, even though the cc didn't match his name, because anyone can do that for $20 bucks. (MA does the $20 limit thing to minimize their risk and to be sure that charges don't get reversed.) So basically, ANY new player can depo $20 with any stolen card, and get the ped before MA can verify the payment. Once you try to depo more than that, after x amount of time, MA uses the successful $20 transaction to verify your ID and your limit is raised to $3k or whatever.

The amount you claim to have picked up nicely coincides with that $20 first depo limit. Done over and over again, with multiple avatars, it would add up to a tidy sum, and MA would catch on pretty quick. I have a feeling because those charges were reversed, MA busted you.

Last edited:
Well clearly then MA thinks that ruisu999 used a stolen credit card to deposit funds with one account, then dropped the peds on the ground, and picked them up with his primary account.

Is that what you did?

That's what I'm thinking as well.

Bowever, MA knows a shitload more than us and so does OP. Even if it is interesting we can't really come to any conclusions based on what one sides shares. Guess we never will be certain about the truth.

I highly doubt MA would turn away a paying customer without word two to be spoken unless they had rock solid proof. It sounds to me like someone forgot to turn on his tunneling software before making a shady deposit to a cash cow account :rolleyes:.

If im proven wrong and this is just a missunderstanding and OP gets unlocked then i will gladly apologize for my remark... i just dont think that is very likely to be the case.

Zweshi

I doubt the dirty peds come from auction, as in that case MA wouldnt lock you. ...

Just a note of caution here.

Several years ago there was a large number of players temp banned, including some well known ones.
See thread here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?113935-My-account-is-locked/

MindArk's explanation for the lockdown is here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?114128-account-lockdown-information

It seems that where there are fraudulent transactions, MindArk will lockdown all accounts associated with the whole PED trail, so that transactions can be rolled back, including those who have done no more than purchase items through auction.

Be careful with your accusations all..

IF it turns out that this guy is doing credit card frauds then remember that he can do it again.. with new character come to you and insist buying your opalo for 50k peds or will start dropping peds near you. Surely MA will catch up again.. but this time the locked avatar shall be you.

Anyways whatever the story is, scumbag credit card frauds should be locked as fast as possible so they could do as little damage as possible.

Just a note of caution here.

Several years ago there was a large number of players temp banned, including some well known ones.
See thread here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?113935-My-account-is-locked/

MindArk's explanation for the lockdown is here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?114128-account-lockdown-information

It seems that where there are fraudulent transactions, MindArk will lockdown all accounts associated with the whole PED trail, so that transactions can be rolled back, including those who have done no more than purchase items through auction.

Ah yeah it was bit different story then, but yeah it looks like i have been lucky so far, not being locked (as i trade a lot, and cant possibly know all sellers and buyers) But as MA said that time " Accounts whose holders were evaluated to have been acting in "good faith" were unlocked and all transactions validated. " nothing to worry about.

So indeed OP must have done something very shady for that kind of hard replies from support.

Maybe the guy is innocent but if that was the case wouldn't ma say dear ...... We have locked your account due to cc fraud while we investigate etc etc not we have locked your account and no further commucation will be made from this account (insert ma ban hammer):eek:

So much speculation in this thread when we don't really have a decent set of facts to go on.

To OP, the only people who can help you with this situation, the only people you have to convince is MA. I don't know if you are guilty or innocent but that doesn't matter cos nothing I say or do can affect the outcome.

Focus your effort where it can have some impact. Keep talking to MA. Maybe they will explain to you their evidence behind the ban and you get a chance to defend yourself or accept you been caught and should let it go.. If the support line doesn't want to deal, then pick up the phone.

Posting about it here is a waste of time.

Back