NEED ADVICE: my account got locked, MA say it won't be unlocked

So... Kim confirmed OP is a thief. Can we negrep him red now?

Are his alt accounts also banned ?

Perhaps he wants to be a record holder in most posts in shortest time frame :scratch2:

Perhaps. We all want different records. As soon as my post-per-day-count is the highest on PCF I will conquer the Crybaby trophy from you. :dunce:

We have seen this time and time again from support... short, cut-and-paste answers that DO NOT answer our inquiries. I have been waiting well over a week for an answer in regards to my post last week about Vanguards dropping NO LOOT during a server bug in that area. As I was not the only one afflicted (everyone there was receiving ONLY "No Loots"), it's clear there was an error on their end. I fully expect, in a month's time, to hear the ol'... "Sorry, it is our fault, but we won't fix it or compensate you."

Whether or not the OP is guilty has yet to be seen, but support should be working much more openly with EVERY customer. Closing off all communication without answers IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!

*Side note: I understand what Kim said about "irrefutable" evidence... but mistakes do happen, and every player should have the opportunity to make their case. Not be shut out completely.

Last edited:
Ive had some run-ins with Ulf myself. I get the impression that he doesnt like the "customer service" part of his customer service job. Im sure he deals with a lot of stupid stuff on a day to day basis but thats no excuse.

That aside, seeing as how the OP apparently was bringing peds into EU through alternative and unofficial channels, its not a big surprise that his account is locked.

With that said, there is no reason why MA cant let him explain himself. They shouldn't have closed down his avenue of communication via support.

Yep had the same "issue" with Ulf, i reported a player for something very strange and probably using a hack.. got the reply thx will look into it case closed.. basically.

Yep had the same "issue" with Ulf, i reported a player for something very strange and probably using a hack.. got the reply thx will look into it case closed.. basically.

Then they tell you to open a new support case if you want to report the same issue again. Makes sense :laugh:

I doubt you can get locked for picking stuff up from the ground :eyecrazy:

The reply is a bit harsh, I would expect one or two words more on what the account has done wrong, but the explanation about why they wont communicate anymore to avoid getting flamed sounds resonable.

If you keep accidentally finding stacks of peds that were depod with stolen cc, it would be very odd if you did not get locked in time. You know, there was that Spanish mayor who claimed that his fabulous wealth came not from corruption, not winning the lottery 80 (yes, eighty) times.

Then they tell you to open a new support case if you want to report the same issue again. Makes sense :laugh:

haha i bet they would want more work ;P

Thanks again for all feedback including the MessagePad from Kim of MA
I see a lot have happened here when i to to sleep and then to work, i have some minutes to write so i will try to cover as many points of view stated here as i can
I never mention my deposits because it's my own credit card the one i'm using and i certainly don't chargeback that, i even had my bank account linked to my EU account...
I'm glad you found me at entropia life, what you saw Was the result of me depositing to chip in some skills, and then the globals started to arrive but i never let go old "non depo habits" like suscribe to websites offering PED for clics, trivias, surveys...
I have never been a forum person, i suscribed here to read about the game before i register back then and the only post i do before this Was the day of the kong 13k ath
The last thing i want to say is that i am not a fraudster but if MA has this proof of me being active part of a fraud what ever i can say will be useless
Either way if my account get unlocked or no (right now i don't think that happen) i will not get back to game
Thank you again

I see a lot have happened here when i to to sleep and then to work, i have some minutes to write so i will try to cover as many points of view stated here as i can
I never mention my deposits because it's my own credit card the one i'm using and i certainly don't chargeback that, i even had my bank account linked to my EU account...
I'm glad you found me at entropia life, what you saw Was the result of me depositing to chip in some skills, and then the globals started to arrive but i never let go old "non depo habits" like suscribe to websites offering PED for clics, trivias, surveys...
I have never been a forum person, i suscribed here to read about the game before i register back then and the only post i do before this Was the day of the kong 13k ath
The last thing i want to say is that i am not a fraudster but if MA has this proof of me being active part of a fraud what ever i can say will be useless
Either way if my account get unlocked or no (right now i don't think that happen) i will not get back to game
Thank you again

Roughly, how much did you depo, and how much did you try to withdraw right before you were locked, and how much did you withdraw over time?

Thank you again

If you are right and they are wrong, if you feel that you done nothing that would breach EULA (because we, forum members don't know full situation of yours), go find some authorities that you can ask for help and contact them. I just googled and give you first link that it throws at me:
The Swedish Gambling Authority
www.lotteriinspektionen.se/en

Gambling Authorities provide help for people who are wrongly accused.
I'm in sports betting around 10 years and had some problems with withdrawal with bookmaker who accused me of arbing (it's nothing illegal) and suspended my account. I contacted few gambling authorities and after a while my case was solved in my favor.

Entropia Universe is different kind of gambling but it must be supervised by legal state institutions.

So i will repeat myself, if you're not a scammer and fraudster, you feel like you're being robbed, i recommend you to find an institution where you could file a complain about your situation.
Because whining here will not help you either way.

If you are right and they are wrong, if you feel that you done nothing that would breach EULA (because we, forum members don't know full situation of yours), go find some authorities that you can ask for help and contact them. I just googled and give you first link that it throws at me:
The Swedish Gambling Authority
www.lotteriinspektionen.se/en

Gambling Authorities provide help for people who are wrongly accused.
I'm in sports betting around 10 years and had some problems with withdrawal with bookmaker who accused me of arbing (it's nothing illegal) and suspended my account. I contacted few gambling authorities and after a while my case was solved in my favor.

Entropia Universe is different kind of gambling but it must be supervised by legal state institutions.

So i will repeat myself, if you're not a scammer and fraudster, you feel like you're being robbed, i recommend you to find an institution where you could file a complain about your situation.
Because whining here will not help you either way.

The swedish lotteri inspektionen (lottery/gambling authority, just to comply with forum rules) has already done an investigation into entropia universe and concluded that it is not gambling, hence they have no authority.

The swedish lotteri inspektionen (lottery/gambling authority, just to comply with forum rules) has already done an investigation into entropia universe and concluded that it is not gambling, hence they have no authority.

Well, there are other authorities higher than swedish lotteri inspektionen.
http://ec.europa.eu/internal_market/gambling/infringements/index_en.htm

Also there was a case about Sweden
" Commission refers Sweden to Court for lack of compliance with EU law"
http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-14-1150_en.htm?locale=en

Also he could contact his country gambling commission authorities and get further information if his loss is high and worth of taking further steps.

And finally.. how EU could be not gambling? :) Money is involved in to it, risk of loosing, chance of winning..

okay, i will not continue offtopic here. The guy asked for help, i provided information, what i would do in his place, that's it.
If someone other want's to accuse me for something, open a new threat or write pm ( which possibly will not be answered) byebye :handjob:

<removed>
Back on topic, waiting for response from OP when he gets home from work :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I did have a new forum member who PM'ed me about buying all my items from my sales thread in bulk. Actually, I think it may have been 2 forum members who did this within 2 days of each other. Neither responded when I gave my price, but I have a sneaking suspicion they were looking for smaller amounts of PEDs to "clean". Don't make deals with people no one knows. Easy as that.

Whether or not the OP is guilty has yet to be seen, but support should be working much more openly with EVERY customer. Closing off all communication without answers IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!

In most cases when it's a lock, the locked person gets a message from MA requesting "paperwork", and it's not asked for in this case. Not asking for paperwork can mean two things: Either the account wasn't registered with personal information at all (or with obvious errors in it), or there are circumstances that not even paperwork can cause an unlock to be considered.

The only way i receive PED is from loot payment via AH or direct trade and from website like epartners...
I don't know what to do and i feel like MA is stealing my account from me because of the way they closed the support case i quoted before...

Here you state the only way you received PED was from loot (via auction) and "from website lite epartners". Later on, you said you got PEDs from a treasure hunt from a webpage that does not exist.

I would ask "myself" the following questions:
Is the account registered with proper information? When you registered it, did you enter your full name, address and things like that? Or is it registered with email address only?

Have you deposited, yourself, using credit cards?

Then, as for trades:
Have you sold anything in auction that you got way more than market value for?

As for "EP-like" websites: Make a list of who you have traded with ingame. Have someone given you PEDs who the "ep like" websites does not list as a Contact person?

Do you know someone in your immediate circle of friends and family who plays entropia?

Have you shared your username/password with someone? (Given it out to someone else, so they could have logged in as you)?

Have you used the account of someone else, using username/password that has been given to you)

If you have been on the receiving side of a drop trade, exactly how did you learn about the drop trade? (Think carefully.)

If you Think we're skeptical, about once every 6 months, someone who has gotten locked creates a new thread and asks why he's locked. After 5-6 pages or so, it usually gets pretty clear why, after the entire history has been told.

One way you (general player) can Think of this is, if someone uses a stolen credit card to get Money ingame and they get away with it, it's the rest of us (who deposit Money that comes from out IRL paycheck) who will pay for it, when the bank does a chargeback and wants Money back from MA.

Check question: Do you live in South America? (seen you've been Active in the evenings).

Last edited:
/mod note/

1. Kim has indicated at post#75 that MindArk had 'irrefutable evidence', which has led to the OP's EU account being permanently banned.

2. The OP maintains his innocence despite that.

While the forum community may be of some help to the OP in suggesting what actions of his may have led to his EU account being banned, it's not up to us to be judge-and-jury on these issues. That's MindArk's area of responsibility.

Thank you for the advice given and to answer some questions:
In this case MA didn't ask for identity documents because they already has them, i registered my real personal data including credit card and bank account
I'm from México in north América and that's Why i'm active in EU around 4 to 7am europe time
I have only a friend of my close circle playing EU but he isn't active and just registered about 15 days ago
I ask a friend of mine for help and he discovered i have been infected with a keylogger, i don't know how since i live only with my child (10 years old) and nobody has phisical access to my pc.
Right now i only connecting to the forum a few minutes in my workplace since we cut all connection with my pc where i used to play EU
@Sunsout
In october i depo 1437.2 PED and after getting a 245 tt esi that got sold in ah at around 2000 PED (i have no "trader skills" so i don't remember the exact final bid). After it got sold i ask a withdraw for 1500 PED, just to try for the first time so it Was pending when all this happened

I ask a friend of mine for help and he discovered i have been infected with a keylogger, i don't know how since i live only with my child (10 years old) and nobody has phisical access to my pc.

Have you downloaded any 'tools' that help you play any games? Some tools say they can give you a speed boost, or maybe help to sweat when you're afk, or help you to do other things.

I really appreciate what Kim said.

It becomes very scary for us sometimes when we see these threads. People make it look like they do nothing wrong, and got banned...then it makes me wonder if my tens of thousands of dollars of depoing and playing is at risk because some other avatar sold something to me because he saw my "buying" post. So seeing this little post by Kim means a lot.

I know there is no shortage of scumbag fraudsters, and I understand why MA needs to end cases in such short words when they have enough proof. I am sure there were more words to the OP explaining it. You all were right, and something seemed fishy from the start of this thread. I am sure that there are probably hundreds of other accounts they are dealing with for fraud on any given day. They have to be firm and move on when they find fraud and close a case. If they don't then all the other new fraudsters will be getting away with it for longer.

Taco stole my trike. Ban him!

In before thread lock.

It can probably explain it - if the keylogger gave someone your username and password then maybe someone, possibly at a different continent - could try to do bad things with your account. Maybe using it to try to hack into credit cards. If you got a keylogger, chance (risk) is that you have even worse software installed on your PC (for instance turn it into a zombie that tries to send spam).

Last week, Microsoft has release a couple of patches for some nasty security holes. Maybe someone manage to get you to pick up some malware that's been unpatched.

One of those security holes is in a network Component (shannel) and won't be fixed if you are using Windows XP, so in case someone here uses windows XP, it can be a good idea to (practically) remove internet access from that computer (and stop playing entropia on it).

It's probably not of much help, but if you can log into the website, maybe you can check "transaction history" and the list of registered credit cards, to see if there is any suspicious activies there, for instance failed transactions that you don't expect. After that, maybe call the local police in case you're a victim of cyber criminals. Maybe MA can help you further if you can send them a copy of a filed police report (if your PC is in such shape it can be examined ie you haven't done something like zapped the harddrive that might prevent an investigation).

Good luck! Hope you find some more clue to what happend.

Last edited:
Taco stole my trike. Ban him!

In before thread lock.

This one?

trike.jpg

Saw it on AH...

Lol. First you talked about some site that doesnt exist. Then if ppl discovered it doesnt exist you decided not to mention it again. Now you talk about keylogger and some magical hacker who instead of taking your peds risks with some credit card fraud.
You screwed up and lost your account thats it. Blaming magical hacker is like blaming your imaginary friend.

Lol. First you talked about some site that doesnt exist. Then if ppl discovered it doesnt exist you decided not to mention it again. Now you talk about keylogger and some magical hacker who instead of taking your peds risks with some credit card fraud.
You screwed up and lost your account thats it. Blaming magical hacker is like blaming your imaginary friend.

And remember he stated he never deposited and now he says he does? But yes..this is a fun read really :)

Where do you find these contests to enter? I have never found any.

Back