Question: deposit worth it

moonie

Old
hey guys been depo for a while from time too time , so my question is it worth it seems hard too get anything decent in mining and crafting these days for an example i havent had a tower in ages or uber some 800 ped in crafting only and not 1 realy big in over 10 years in this game so again is it worth depo

Depo on a budget what you think is fair for your gaming entertainment for the month.
Dont expect ubers or profit, and understand that it will all be lost and you will have fun with whatever number you set for yourself.

Any other approach is setting yourself up for disappointment imo.

ok narfi thats what i am doing all time but 1k peds going in 6hours these days without anything back what i can see people talking (my english sucks sorry for that)

what is your overall ped spent over a month ?
i know people who play 10 years and not maxed an opalo

people can proffit even not getting a global.
and escpecially in this game hof not means that you proffited.
most small things in this game has best markup.

I deposit what seems to me to be a reasonable amount to enjoy the game. This is my primary requirement.

I've never had a tower, only had one (very good) HOF crafting.

So don't expect things to drop all the time!

hey guys been depo for a while from time too time , so my question is it worth it seems hard too get anything decent in mining and crafting these days for an example i havent had a tower in ages or uber some 800 ped in crafting only and not 1 realy big in over 10 years in this game so again is it worth depo

If you enjoy mining and your RL budget can support it then yes it's worth it.

ok narfi thats what i am doing all time but 1k peds going in 6hours these days without anything back what i can see people talking (my english sucks sorry for that)

$100 GONE in 6 hours with nothing back = playing wrong

I've deposited , not deposited, just depends on luck and at the right place at the right time...I've been there a few times..The problem now with the game is lowered claim sizes and spread out over more planets, moons, asteroids ect...There is no personal loot pool...It's all luck now..play when you think the most people will be on mining...Oh yeah, most people hunt...Maybe mine pvp?

Dont aim for profit (towers, HOF's etc) aim to survive. It can be fun too.
Everytime i go for some crazy ass higi level amping or high game mobs i end up with a loss.
See it like this, you either buy cheap lotteries with high chance of win small, but still win. Or you buy high stakes lottery with big risk big and big pot.

I really think its worth depositing as much as you can afford, i depo as much as i would for any other mmo. And here ican decide what to do with my monthly fee :)

$100 GONE in 6 hours with nothing back = playing wrong

Sure if your hunting Combibo but if your hunting big mob because you played for ten years then 100 bucks for 6 hours is about right if you already have repaired yr amps and armour!

Sure if your hunting Combibo but if your hunting big mob because you played for ten years then 100 bucks for 6 hours is about right if you already have repaired yr amps and armour!

Yep! That's been my experience- which is why i'm hunting punies and logged out. Too damn expensive anymore.

Its in the anatomy of gambling to risk loosing your stake.

EU becomes what you make of it, and yes you are gambling.

And no, the alternative to your playstyle is not hunting punys.

Back