Big auction bid mistake

garci

Old Alpha
Society
NBK
garci bogus more
i've made a terrible mistake on auction bid :
badbid.png

so is anyone knows "windwalkerfromheaven windwalker arapaho" ?
i'm sending him friend request and pm him ingame, he's online but no answers :(
i'm feeling very bad, i'm quite going to loose all my pedcard so 3700peds

Last edited:
Personally Ive never found the "Bid All my PED Card" option on the auction....still looking!

Sorry to see, hope u get it sorted out or else its an expensive lesson for sure.

I have seen this guy globalling a few times today tho, looks like he is celebrating :laugh:

I am going to start doing all my auctions with no buyout because this happens way too much. Not to keep the ped, but to return it, make sure someone learned a lesson to be more careful, and build up a case that MA needs to fix this. I bet I could get 2-3 a week if done on the right mats.

Others already do it intentionally all the time. It is basically a legal scam enabled by shitty auction design.

Personally Ive never found the "Bid All my PED Card" option on the auction....still looking!

i'm doing this by hitting the higher peds button while clicking on auctions with buyout, then i'm sure to reach the buyout

Sorry to see, hope u get it sorted out or else its an expensive lesson for sure.

I have seen this guy globalling a few times today tho, looks like he is celebrating :laugh:

he do not have the peds right now, auction is ending in 40mins
and i hope he won't keep the money, or his conscience will make some noises when he'll go to hell, yark yark yark

but wow... just wow..
How can mistake like this be done? I don't believe MA will help to solve this, so contact a seller and try to settle this.. But i see it a lot 2, when items on auction are bidden much higher than real MU% is. Noob mistake of fraud?

This happen twice in the last 2 years with auctions I made without buyout.
MA always contacted with me asking to find a solution with the buyer who made the mistake.
Both times I gave back the money.... and I made 2 ppl so happy :)
total PED I returned about 4k
idk how these guys made that mistake but seems easy to happen after all.

<removed>

On topic OP I hope it turns out ok for you and you get part of your peds back.

Last edited by a moderator:
he do not have the peds right now, auction is ending in 40mins
and i hope he won't keep the money, or his conscience will make some noises when he'll go to hell, yark yark yark

Well, good luck! I hope you get it back. :)

MA always contacted with me asking to find a solution with the buyer who made the mistake.

I didnt know that, and I like you even more now :D

If you never ALMOST bid your whole ped card, or actually bid your whole ped card, then you do not have a big ped card.

I would assume that 90% have "almost" done it by at least clicking the up arrow on a no-BO au, and then saying "oh shit" when they see 4, 5, or 6 digits appear in the price, even if it was caught before the final acceptance.

It is an easy thing to do when distracted. There is no sense acting like you are awesome because you "never" do it.

It is common, and you are rude.

so is anyone knows "windwalkerfromheaven windwalker arapaho" ?
i'm sending him friend request and pm him ingame, he's online but no answers :(
i'm feeling very bad, i'm quite going to loose all my pedcard so 3700peds

hey, just write here how this story ended. <removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel sorry for OP.
I might sound harsh but it's only your fault to not check bid before confirming. There has been plenty exactly same post on this very forums over the years and people still don't pay attention when bidding.
That said, I hope seller is a good guy and returns your overpayment.

Others already do it intentionally all the time. It is basically a legal scam enabled by shitty auction design.

Care to elaborate about that "shitty design"?

Would you like to enforce all auctions to have preset BO?
Or maybe additional two confirmations before submitting bid?

for me it's when i buy a lot of ores for crafting, i click very quick on all the first auctions and put the highest bid on buyout but this time i made the mistake to click on the one which had no buyout so all my pedcard has been soldout :(

Good luck getting it back..

I'm not 1 of these people who say you should always check every time, were all human and make mistakes.

Good luck getting it back..

I'm not 1 of these people who say you should always check every time, were all human and make mistakes.

thanks a lot, fingers crossed
hope the night will tells this guy to get my money back, i'm even telling him in my pm i'm giving him 100ped more for his caldo if i get the peds back

For those that this hasn't happend to (yet):

Keep the majority of your PED in storage! :wise:

For the OP, best of luck in getting your Ped returned. Fingers crossed to you.

Out of curiosity...

Did you ever get anything back?

well didn't got my peds back
not even an answer to my messages

Back