Question: Latest increase in CLD price

chronos

Old Alpha
Society
Project-Asylum Corp
Stig Chronos Brannlund
Anyone know why the CLD's suddenly have risen from ~1350 to ~1400 in the last coupla months.
What happend?
Its quite interesting to speculate :wtg:
Especially when i heard they were down to ~1200 this summer.

In the summer a lot of people were selling them to buy AUD. Then it turned out AUD have a bad ROI so now people are selling AUD to buy CLD.

That is my guess anyway.

Yeah that i belive aswell, i wonder how it will be when the ComPet Deeds start to payout :)

Well that will depend on the payouts, but judging on the latest newsletter from arkadia, there is some progress being made on the ComPets.

I'm guessing if compets have a decent payout AUD will drop more in price, if they have a bad payout CLD will increase in price.

MA silently buying them from auction as they are runing out of money gathered by seling them initially.
There was always 8-10 pages of CLD's on auction in free market float. Now often just one page.

Low supply mean higher price.

Some guy was looking to buy 500. Another guy was also looking for a big amount. Could be part of it.

MA silently buying them from auction as they are runing out of money gathered by seling them initially.
There was always 8-10 pages of CLD's on auction in free market float. Now often just one page.

I wonder though, if that was true, can they really do this, legally?
Sure the employees can, but the company, i wonder.

I think it was like this around this time last year aswell. But shall see, quite interesting as stephen fry would say :)

Holiday events, bigger payouts, more people buying them.

I think it was like this around this time last year aswell. But shall see, quite interesting as stephen fry would say :)

They never said they wouldn't. As we know from countles example is the past MA can do anything they want.
Moreover, they can do that from created by them peds into system. As long they buying 1-2 pcs not big stacks there are little chances that those money will be withdrawed. MA can even check depo/withdrawal habits of person they are going to buy from - not big or heavy job with acces to player history.

I don't think they are doing it but if they did it would most likely be legal. I've seen many companies selling stocks to raise funds just to buy them back at a later point.

In the summer a lot of people were selling them to buy AUD. Then it turned out AUD have a bad ROI so now people are selling AUD to buy CLD.

That is my guess anyway.

most price in game go down at summer, its like that since entropia exist , i dont see why CLD would not follow the general system...

Hahaha good one :)

p.s. NEVER was 8-10 pages of CLDs at auc :)

I think there are other reasons like AUD shit payouts and USD price going up.

It shall be interesting if price stays now, rises to previous highs (was it 1480?) or goes down to a new minimum :D

Ask MARCUS CALENDAR who seems to have a finger on the Pulse along with many Estates:)
MCPE

It shall be interesting if price stays now, rises to previous highs (was it 1480?) or goes down to a new minimum :D

Has been a bit over 1500 (have bought some at that price in the past).

Not like the revenue has increased, so just a matter of time before it pops again imo

People just don't want to admit that the CLD market can only shrink as time goes on.

Be it that MA is buying them back, or the players that have various quantities stop playing or get banned, the number of available deeds will get lower and lower until the price will settle at around the 2000-2500 mark.

At that point they will be so rare that it will no longer be an investment, but a simple unique item to have that grants you voting rights in the new system.

People just don't want to admit that the CLD market can only shrink as time goes on.

Be it that MA is buying them back, or the players that have various quantities stop playing or get banned, the number of available deeds will get lower and lower until the price will settle at around the 2000-2500 mark.

At that point they will be so rare that it will no longer be an investment, but a simple unique item to have that grants you voting rights in the new system.

They won't hit 2k+ in a while, though. Before that AUDs will have catched up in terms of ROI and the compet deeds will be part of the game. But sure, give it five years or so.

They won't hit 2k+ in a while, though. Before that AUDs will have catched up in terms of ROI and the compet deeds will be part of the game. But sure, give it five years or so.

AUD wont pay as good as CLD... ever... You get tax only from arkadia underground, while CLD tax is from all calypso (a lot biger), FOMA and CP. I think AUD ROI is like 5 times lower then CLD, im right?

AUD wont pay as good as CLD... ever... You get tax only from arkadia underground, while CLD tax is from all calypso (a lot biger), FOMA and CP. I think AUD ROI is like 5 times lower then CLD, im right?

If the ROI is calculated according to the market price then of course they can be equal. The CLD price needs to rise and/or the AUD price needs to drop and you can have the same ROI on both.

I am not saying that this will necessarily happen any time soon, or at all, but it is reasonable that over time the market will adjust the prices so that ROI are close for both.

last i checked it was 7%ish, but going down

last i checked it was 7%ish, but going down

So far i understand 7% is on days it pay 1 pec :) but usualy 1 pec every 2 days. So its more like 3-4%. Or im wrong?

So far i understand 7% is on days it pay 1 pec :) but usualy 1 pec every 2 days. So its more like 3-4%. Or im wrong?

7% for past 6 months or so i think, friend has 1 piece for tracking purpose :)

All business opportunities evens out eventually, atleast if market (read demand) allows it too i guess.
I think Arkadia Underground really needs to have something more unique to the game to be able to pull through with their deeds. There's some smuggler events happening it seems, and maybe more will come.
But i would wish, that they had like something very new, that doesnt involve the regular needs in the categories hunting, mining or crafting.

Entropia are, and will forever be dynamic :beerchug:

Back