I am out of PCF

Status

EMW

Stalker
Banned
ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED
as a few others already said|(most notably Taco)

I hate this forum admin now! I will kill at least 3 more mobs per hour instead ;) a lot on here have a lot more to say and kill at most 3 mobs ingame a year! :laugh:

as a few others already said|(most notably Taco)

I hate this forum admin now! I will kill at least 3 more mobs per hour instead ;) a lot on here have a lot more to say and kill at most 3 mobs ingame a year! :laugh:

Just delete me from pcf as i dont have the self control to not respond to cocks as a player :laugh:

Just delete me from pcf as i dont have the self control to not respond to cocks as a player :laugh:

Yeah...I am sick of having 10 plus reps a day removed because someone didn't like my use of the word "pussy" and removed all my posts.

It's lame now.

I spent 2 hours during work today responding to some PoS on here, took the time to NOT swear and watch what I say for once in my life, and they still all get deleted.

I gave it one last chance today, but it's same old shit.

But but..... We are one happy loving family :inbed:

rage quitters :cool:

been there done that now I'm V2.0, stronger, faster, able to ignore people in forums and take no notice of their stupid threads, posts & replies as it's just... a game forum.

GL out there quitters

Oh, don't leave!

We need you guys here to bring joy, curse words and rage posts! We need you to stir up the shit!

Can someone fill me in? whats wrong with pcf? None of my posts have ever been deleted?! In the past serica has been very very fair and nice to me. Why are you not ok with him/her anymore?

I'm confused xD

Regards
Thark

Can someone fill me in? whats wrong with pcf? None of my posts have ever been deleted?! In the past serica has been very very fair and nice to me. Why are you not ok with him/her anymore?

I'm confused xD

Regards
Thark

PCF has a lot of strict rules, that might seems too much but if you spend a minute thinking about them they have a good purpose.

I for once had many posts deleted in the past, because of cursing and I don't remember what everything else...
Yeah, I could rage about mods.. But well, every time it was done because of something, not just that mods had no coffee yet.

Sometimes it can be painful as you cannot name people here, but well there are other forums out there where you can do so. You want to call someone scammer? Just post it on Entropia planets forum where it is allowed.
Sometime your post gets deleted because you thrown in few rude words, but then are they really necessary?

So well, it's simple, rules are set and have a purpose. You don't like them, just go away, but don't brag about it like little kid.

And well EMW is what he is, a rich kid with no manners, what you would expect :p
But he is right, there are many people here on forum, that spend more time here rather then in-game.
And I also find it frustrating when someone starts educating you while he apparently spends fraction of the time playing compared to you. ;)

Pecka

There are too many macho man on this forum jumping negative in every discussion. Then they tart calling names ASA someone doesn't argree on it. This is not disccusing IMO, it's 2 children having a yes-no-yes-no.

It's good this forum has rules, or it would be a dead place.

Sad to see you leave

But he is right, there are many people here on forum, that spend more time here rather then in-game.
And I also find it frustrating when someone starts educating you while he apparently spends fraction of the time playing compared to you. ;)

I'm one of them :yay:

However, that is a common mistake to do, assuming you are better than someone else just because you've spent more time doing it. You might be more experienced in certain aspects but experience doesn't equal knowledge. If someone spent ten years banging their head against a wall in an attempt to demolish the house they're in, they won't be doing better than someone fresh out of school who only read about it.

For social, economic and psychologic topics, there really is no need to have spent much time in game. These are merely features of human behavior and are much better studied in real life.

On top of that, most efforts on reverse engineering the game to provide valuable information is done outside the game. Go look at Tamlins posts which are results of repetitive gameplay followed by bouncing ideas and analyzing data.

Point is: While me and many among me spend a lot of time on PCF it doesn't make us less knowledgeable. By assuming someone isn't playing the game because of their activity here, you diminish others interpretations of your knowledge level. As of today, a big chunk of the in game activities can be done alongside more or less necessary browsing on PCF.

kRQkbwQ_700w_0.jpg

If anyone has an issue with another forum member being abusive or with how the forum is being moderated, please contact one of the forum staff via private message.

:locked:

Status
Back