So far the following matches have been confirmed:

Saturday 22/11 19:00 Sweden Vs Poland
Saturday 22/11 19:00 Finland Vs DACH
Saturday 22/11 19:00 Guinea Vs Africa
Saturday 22/11 19:00 Romania Vs France

Sunday 23/11 17:00 Sweden Vs Amethera
Sunday 23/11 17:00 Great Britain Vs Eudoria
Sunday 23/11 17:00 USA Vs Italy

Feel free to post Timeslot Confirmations here as well as by PM to me, Judges might see it before I do and we can organise things sooner.

EVENT SPAWNS ARE NOW IN-GAME, Co-ords to follow.

SLOTS AVAILABLE FOR STAGE 3 MATCHES:

November 22/23
December 6/7
December 13/14

14:00, 19:00, 00:00, 07:00, 12:00, 17:00

Other note: I am due to discuss the issue of jackets with Mindark.

See you all on the field:)

Hurrikane

Last edited:
Upcoming matches

UPCOMING MATCHES:

Confirmed Matches for next weekend (13th/14th December) highlighted in GREEN , will update if CZECH and FINLAND confirm a time.

GROUP A:

DACH vs FINLAND: DACH 737 / FINLAND 246
DACH vs CZECH: DACH 556 / CZECH 0
CZECH vs FINLAND: SATURDAY 13th / 19:00

GROUP B:

SWEDEN vs AMETHERA: SWEDEN 727 / AMETHERA 142
SWEDEN vs POLAND: SWEDEN 588 / POLAND 60
POLAND vs AMETHERA: AMETHERA 288 / POLAND 80

GROUP C:

USA vs ITALY: USA 597 / ITALY 482
USA vs BENELUX: SATURDAY 13th / 19:00
BENELUX vs ITALY: SATURDAY 13th /14:00

GROUP D:

GREAT BRITAIN vs EUDORIA: GREAT BRITAIN 665 / EUDORIA 341
GREAT BRITAIN vs WALES: GREAT BRITAIN 751 / WALES 54
WALES vs EUDORIA: SUNDAY 14th / 17:00

GROUP E:

FRANCE vs ROMANIA: FRANCE 611 / ROMANIA 277
FRANCE vs CANADA: FRANCE 461 / CANADA 25
CANADA vs ROMANIA: ROMANIA 228 / CANADA 0

GROUP F:

GUINEA vs AFRICA: GUINEA 478 / AFRICA 95
GUINEA vs AUSTRALIA: SUNDAY 14th / 00:00
AFRICA vs AUSTRALIA: AUSTRALIA 405 / AFRICA 200

Last edited:
Australia v Guinea: Sunday 14th Dec 00:00 game time

Schedule updated.

Hurrikane

Finland vs Czech added for Saturday 13th at 19:00.

CTD during USA/BENELUX FINLAND/CZECH match

Hi we've had a mass CTD and error incident which hit the match at 21:15. I think we can re-run the last 51 mins of the match at a later time once this is mended. Save all scores (JUDGES) and hopefully this will all work out ok.

Hurrikane

Hi we've had a mass CTD and error incident which hit the match at 21:15. I think we can re-run the last 51 mins of the match at a later time once this is mended. Save all scores (JUDGES) and hopefully this will all work out ok.

Hurrikane

I think we need more time, can it get to be 1.5 hour redo? or at least an hour and 15.
1 of our members haven't been able to hunt since 20:35~ish and the rest had issues hunting and teleporting.
Then team disbanded shortly after, a lot more time was lost :(.

Darn you servers!

I hope MA gets this fixed soon.

I think we need more time, can it get to be 1.5 hour redo? or at least an hour and 15.
1 of our members haven't been able to hunt since 20:35~ish and the rest had issues hunting and teleporting.
Then team disbanded shortly after, a lot more time was lost :(.

Darn you servers!

Don't see a problem with running it from the halfway point, be an easy place to spot in the chat logs etc. Will sort something out when the game comes back online, if not tomorrow then Monday night perhaps (I said no matches after Sunday but this is kinda different).

Hurrikane

Hurrikane,

If this is not fixed how will it affect the Guinea vs Australia match?

As USA judge I have recorded the scores up to when the major problems started so I hope we should be able to resolve this fairly. The team disbanded at 2115 as Hurri posted above. Prior to this I don't think there were any significant problems in general (there was a lot of chat lag but I don't think it prevented you from hunting/globalling), though I was made aware of a specific problem with one member of the team (Que) who was apparently unable to hunt for a while. I wasn't aware of any other issues that prevented scoring up to 2115, and the last recorded USA global was at 2104 according to EntropiaLife.

Just putting this down here so that everyone is aware of the situation as I see it. The final decision on how to proceed is down to Hurri of course. I would agree that we certainly need some sort of 51 minute extension at the very least.

Chat lag seems to gone at the moment, can we attempt a restart?

Don't see a problem with running it from the halfway point, be an easy place to spot in the chat logs etc. Will sort something out when the game comes back online, if not tomorrow then Monday night perhaps (I said no matches after Sunday but this is kinda different).

Hurrikane

I will be unable to participate Monday night, however, I am available tomorrow...but that may be too little notice if problems persist.

Leaving Zychyon area (where warlocks looted 5 ped on average) seems to have solved it for me. Oh no still bugged with ignorelist and lag etc...

Not only do I not have chat, I can't equip/use items either. And it takes me 10 minutes to use the TPs. Ugh, nice. Perfect timing for WOF.

The last scores I have from the match is:

4,Finland Support PERKELE,Atrax Stalker,123,4,20:50:32,A,Atrax,
4,USA SUPPORT 7,Atrax Stalker,392,4,20:50:42,C,Atrax,
4,Finland Support PERKELE,Atrax Stalker,65,4,20:51:07,A,Atrax,
9,USA Caperon Prowler,104,9,20:52:51,C,Caperon,
4,Finland Support PERKELE,Atrax Stalker,74,4,20:55:44,A,Atrax,
10,USA Hispidus Provider,67,10,20:59:30,C,Hispidus, <- Last USA global
9,Finland Main,Caperon Dominant,88,9,21:22:05,A,Caperon, <- Odd finnish global

Hurrikane,

If this is not fixed how will it affect the Guinea vs Australia match?

I will make sure spawns are the same as the other matches and hold the match at the first available and suitable time.

Hurrikane

I will make sure spawns are the same as the other matches and hold the match at the first available and suitable time.

Hurrikane

Everything seems fine now at least at the judges location, so I would be hopeful that Guinea v Australia could go ahead as planned. Though given what Rave posted above, it may not be good everywhere. We still have nearly 2 hours before the scheduled start though.

I have my guys on TS, it seems to be getting better for now, but every so often I am getting big chat lag when I try to type to them in game

Honestly I hope this is working ok everywhere. I really want no delay in the match. I only asked so I know for worst case scenario for my team.

Usa

Hey ya Hurrikane,
What a headache for ya :( Anyway, if USA does do something during the week please keep in mind 'evening' in USA. There's no way I can during the day. I'm sure it will all work out. And yes, as Que said - he was having problems long before our team got disbanded. He was the only one at another area at that point. Probalby 30 + minutes of revive / relog / can't do anything ect. So, 1hour 15 minutes - 1-hour 30 minutes for USA? Please keep in mind having to get back out there etc.

Hugz

I have my guys on TS, it seems to be getting better for now, but every so often I am getting big chat lag when I try to type to them in game

Honestly I hope this is working ok everywhere. I really want no delay in the match. I only asked so I know for worst case scenario for my team.

I'll be in-game from 11:30 and if we see continued problems that will affect the match we'll make a decision then.

Sorry about all this, not much we can do:)

Hurrikane

Hey ya Hurrikane,
What a headache for ya :( Anyway, if USA does do something during the week please keep in mind 'evening' in USA. There's no way I can during the day. I'm sure it will all work out. And yes, as Que said - he was having problems long before our team got disbanded. He was the only one at another area at that point. Probalby 30 + minutes of revive / relog / can't do anything ect. So, 1hour 15 minutes - 1-hour 30 minutes for USA? Please keep in mind having to get back out there etc.

Hugz

A restart from the Halfway point using halftime scores would be no less fair than a restart for the last 51 mins and as we all saw problems leading up to the big crash it stands to reason the match was affected earlier on; even if some were scoring. Teams may even score LESS the second time round... so at the earliest suitable time we will re-run the last half of USA vs BENELUX. If both teams can make tomorrow at 17:00 that would be great (we have judges there ready), otherwise we could possibly have it happen next weekend. Pretty sure this won't happen much as it's very rarely happened before:)

Hurrikane

A restart from the Halfway point using halftime scores would be no less fair than a restart for the last 51 mins and as we all saw problems leading up to the big crash it stands to reason the match was affected earlier on; even if some were scoring. Teams may even score LESS the second time round... so at the earliest suitable time we will re-run the last half of USA vs BENELUX. If both teams can make tomorrow at 17:00 that would be great (we have judges there ready), otherwise we could possibly have it happen next weekend. Pretty sure this won't happen much as it's very rarely happened before:)

Hurrikane

Mayhem is next weekend.. 17:00 not a great time but maybe right after their match is done? That time frame??? Hunting at same time causes problems in itself that we don't care to deal with. Up to Azzah. Just my .02 but that way you can be done this weekend while mobs still here etc. 17:00 just not great for me.

Mayhem is next weekend.. 17:00 not a great time but maybe right after their match is done? That time frame??? Hunting at same time causes problems in itself that we don't care to deal with. Up to Azzah. Just my .02 but that way you can be done this weekend while mobs still here etc. 17:00 just not great for me.

Let me know as soon as you decide a time with Benelux and I'll do my best to have Judges ready.

Hurrikane

Let me know as soon as you decide a time with Benelux and I'll do my best to have Judges ready.

Hurrikane

Also, Finland and Czech need to re-do their last half... if Czech would like to show up this time that would be great:)

CZECH judge will be there even if their team isn't just let me know when

Hello All.
The game seems to be broken.
No team, no chat, Service not available messages. Cant chat, cant tp, cant remake team and crashing lots.

Hello All.
The game seems to be broken.
No team, no chat, Service not available messages. Cant chat, cant tp, cant remake team and crashing lots.

Yes I am calling a halt to the match at 18:30 (halfway point) as things seemed ok up til then.

We will re-convene at the earliest opportunity for everyone but I think that might be next year now.

I don't think it will be possible to play USA/BENELUX's last half-match today either if it's going to be like this.

Hurrikane

Back