I really wish

remontoire

Marauder
Society
Bravo Three-Nil
John itwasntme Remontoire
this forum was a bit more useful again. And that people at least occasionally posted some content.

I would like to make a proposal - everybody who has not made a useful content post in the last 6 months, should make one before any more selling, complaining, bumping, whining, discussion, anti-whining, or other such non-content posts. Lets go out with a bang instead of a whimper while being drowned in shit.

Well. I have found at least 5 ways now to guarantee make good ped now in this game.

Your post got me thinking, so I decided to share them so people could try it out.

One is on Caly, one on Mon, 2 on Cyrene, and one is the space guy with the portable crafter that some already know about that pays insane mu for stuff he needs at howling mine....

Anyway, the first one, on Caly...there is an area in non pvp that spawns only pyrite and terrudite. It is located just North of the...

Oh man, I just sharted! Be back later.

There is a ton of useful posts being posted daily. Perhaps you're just not interested in the topics which leads you to think that there isn't.

Edit: Removed inappropriate joke. I'll leave that for others.

Last edited:
I can read only so much before I just get bored and lose interest, useful or not!

I think that's average! :zzz:

People complain in all games.

EU has it's problems, but people would whine even if it didn't. Here is a screenshot from the forum of another game I play, which is wildly popular and has millions of users. As a 2 year player I've found it to be as close to bug-free as a game gets. I've underlined all the complaints. (I didn't go hunting for this screenshot, this was taken from the first page of the discussion section for some of the newest content added).

whining.jpg

View image in gallery

TL;DR

People are stupid, ignore them

Yea profit is easy I can assure a lot in mu in this one spot on caly that has redulite only, it's right at the st-

Back