Items Vanished from Inventory

ImUp2Mischief

Guardian
I was shooting at the RX Units at Twin Peaks and looted a full TT Skildek Decemator (L).
5 mins later I look in inventory and it has vanished.
Many other people there where reporting the same thing.

Well that indeed sucks. I don't know what to say to that other than some ranting about ma and calypso.

Did you happen to screenshot of in your loot?

I loot two decimator one goon and i still have one so i missing one:wtg:
but MA already investigating so is all good

I loot two decimator one goon and i still have one so i missing one:wtg:
but MA already investigating so is all good

Guess you can say that patience is a virtue....

Ask Narfi if items in your inventory stay in your inventory.

MA set the precedent earlier this year... nothing you own is guaranteed to be there the next time you log in.

MA are the professionals of scamming in the game :p

They can sell/give you the items and then just take them back and resell/give to another and nothing you can do..... Make my money in the game fee sooooo safe.....

I know Divinity Deth lost 3 of them also.

1 item , not 3 :) . Was a skildek at my end as well.

I have thought about it a bit more and a few things to share

1. I did not check my inventory but just the loot window. So i dont know for sure whether it actually got to my inventory or not. I dont know if others checked inventory to see the item really there or not, I did not.

2. There was a global of 72 peds that happened and people looted 2+ full tt skildeks which basically would mean more then 160+ ped global on the mob. So my guess is that what was shown in the window was the bug and we were probably not supposed to get it. Donno for sure but that is a likely scenario.

New Dynamic Loot!!! Here is what you COULD have gotten!:laugh:

nother f-u from MA service.

1. I did not check my inventory but just the loot window. So i dont know for sure whether it actually got to my inventory or not. I dont know if others checked inventory to see the item really there or not, I did not.

2. There was a global of 72 peds that happened and people looted 2+ full tt skildeks which basically would mean more then 160+ ped global on the mob. So my guess is that what was shown in the window was the bug and we were probably not supposed to get it. Donno for sure but that is a likely scenario.

That would make a lot of sense.

1. 100% mine was in my inventory. i have never had 1 of these before so immediately after looting i opened the stats on it by double clicking it in my weapon inventory. 5 mins later after next mob went back to see if it had any mu and it had gone :(

2. If i remember correct, i looted mine on one of the 1st lvl 500 ish mobs, around 120 ped global and i was the only one to say in local "i got an item", i will check my chat log.

Edit: my was looted from this mob:
2014-11-21 15:44:20 [Globals] [] Team "(Shared Loot)" killed a creature (RX Unit Scout) with a value of 136 PED!

2. If i remember correct, i looted mine on one of the 1st lvl 500 ish mobs, around 120 ped global and i was the only one to say in local "i got an item", i will check my chat log.

Mine was on a 170 something global ( the first one that we did) and noone said on local about the item , i dint either as we all only noticed this when it was a 72 ped or so global and 2 people shouted that they got the launcher.

As for the inventory, thanks for the clarification because i was not sure whether it made to the inventory. So basically it did show in inventory, that's even more interesting :)

Are items disappearing from players inventory not a priority to MindArk?
24 hours and no reply from support.
Is my account bugged?
If i go hunting/mining will stuff magically disappear again?
If i make trade with another player, might the items vanish soon after.
i have only been sweating since (actually makes a nice change from the BOREDOM of current mining :laugh:)

Are items disappearing from players inventory not a priority to MindArk?
24 hours and no reply from support.
Is my account bugged?
If i go hunting/mining will stuff magically disappear again?
If i make trade with another player, might the items vanish soon after.
i have only been sweating since (actually makes a nice change from the BOREDOM of current mining :laugh:)

Still waiting to see if my account is bugged or safe for me to play..
Does no-one work at MindArk or their support at weekends.
Ive never known such terrible support, not even an acknowledgment they are looking into it..

Last edited:
Still waiting to see if my account is bugged or safe for me to play..
Does no-one work at MindArk or their support at weekends.
Ive never known such terrible support, not even an acknowledgment they are looking into it..

nearly 3 days now, no reply from support at all, I fell like such a valued customer!!!

Lets hope there is not some serious inventory bug that is causing everyones items to vanish because clearly MinkdArk do not care if your stuff goes missing.

Ive fucking had enough of this now!!

why am I not calm and patient. well this is what happened when I lost over 100 ped to a entropy that crashed with server..

On 2014-02-23 22:41:57 SUPPORT replied:
Hi,
Thank you for your report.
I have forwarded this issue, to the responsible team, we will get back to you in this case as soon as we get more information.

GREAT SUPPORT GUYS!!!!

why am I not calm and patient. well this is what happened when I lost over 100 ped to a entropy that crashed with server..

On 2014-02-23 22:41:57 SUPPORT replied:
Hi,
Thank you for your report.
I have forwarded this issue, to the responsible team, we will get back to you in this case as soon as we get more information.

GREAT SUPPORT GUYS!!!!

Gratz for receiving a copy paste answer!

Did u get anything else that went into inventory?

Think one ticket got a answer about "no looters" that in MA's system they were offline BUT could shoot, looot, chat and everything else. And then got the answer that they logged on again a time period after this. ofc after they quit hunting and didn't do anything else. lol.

Did u get anything else that went into inventory?

Think one ticket got a answer about "no looters" that in MA's system they were offline BUT could shoot, looot, chat and everything else. And then got the answer that they logged on again a time period after this. ofc after they quit hunting and didn't do anything else. lol.

all other loot from these Rx Units remained in inventory other than the skildek, so it is not the same case as the other thread where the player was logged out.

I looted total of 3 Decimators and I even was able to loot 2 of these from the same loot.
Later I noticed that I have just one in inventory.

It could be that you never did loot the item at all but received a packet that was intended for someone else. This happened a lot when I dealt with the good old winsock in the games I designed. There is some evidence in the game that would indicate some packet related problems this issue not withstanding.

But all in all.. if you get a lot of failed msgs.. you should stop what you're doing. Same with a silly number of evades but for different reasons.

No need to fly off the handle though. First line support won't have these details. Just wait for tier 2 and 3 to give them the response to pass to you. Anyone who has dealt with a multi tier support system in their workplace knows this.

It could be that you never did loot the item at all but received a packet that was intended for someone else. This happened a lot when I dealt with the good old winsock in the games I designed. There is some evidence in the game that would indicate some packet related problems this issue not withstanding.

But all in all.. if you get a lot of failed msgs.. you should stop what you're doing. Same with a silly number of evades but for different reasons.

No need to fly off the handle though. First line support won't have these details. Just wait for tier 2 and 3 to give them the response to pass to you. Anyone who has dealt with a multi tier support system in their workplace knows this.

tier 2 and 3 support? wtf
I would settle for any acknowledgment at all, 72 hours after report, no reply at all.

4 days now, no reply from support.

My "investment" feels so safe with MindArk.

I guess its time to go shout on MindArk/ PlanetCalypso FaceBook pages.

4 days now, no reply from support.

My "investment" feels so safe with MindArk.

I guess its time to go shout on MindArk/ PlanetCalypso FaceBook pages.

Not that u need my advice but i would suggest a real life hobby and some vacationing if possible.

Back