Items Vanished from Inventory

so you had the thing in your loot list only, never in inventory - obviously a wierd issue, but I'd get over it - not like you bought it and its gone...

I guess its time to go shout

You can shout as much as you want.

1st, 4 days without an answer in not unusual.

2nd, somebody mentioned tier 2 and even tier 3 of support. There is not such thing - there are a few outsourced guys answering cases under assumed names, and now and then 1 or 2 guys from Sweden are looking over if they are indeed curious about inherited code (usually they are not).

3rd, most likely the answer will be "Our logs does not show anything wrong bla bla bla".

I had a case, pen and paper in hand (called Excel) watching my auctions, and peds just disappeared instead of being credited to the PED card. Still they denied any bug, but seeing I just waited and checked on purpose what was happening I'm beyond any doubt they were wrong, logs or no logs.

An entry to the chat log file, stating: things looted (if it can be done for a team it can be done for the solo player too), items or materials put on sale (not just an auction message, but actual stuff/TT value/prices), any PED card change (amount changed when buy or sold, via PvP trade or AH) would be very useful to sort these things out. But obviously a party involved is not interested.

My guess is it was a 'stuck' loot item - the ones that never disappear from loot list -- you kept looking up and seeing it, thinking you looted another.

My guess is it was a 'stuck' loot item - the ones that never disappear from loot list -- you kept looking up and seeing it, thinking you looted another.

I only looted 1
It was in my inventory, not just the loot list, I opened the stats from inventory.
if you don't read my posts please don't reply...

I only looted 1
It was in my inventory, not just the loot list, I opened the stats from inventory.
if you don't read my posts please don't reply...

oops mistook you with this (from same thread)

I loot two decimator one goon and i still have one so i missing one:wtg:
but MA already investigating so is all good

Over 3 weeks before I heard back. Gave them dates and times when the items were there. The items were 326 ped that I was saving for a chip and had it in my storage, not carried. Also some time back lost a boat that was never resolved either also in storage. I can kind of see the point of that one because I wasn't sure when it disappeared but the other was with in days of the occurrence. I hope we don't have to start doing a "My Iems" every day to protect our stuff.

Go to right side and than go to bottom with margine and than put some other weapon or whatever on bottom and new field will open and keep doing it for few mins and maybe you come out on your weapon i did it many times with plates and it worked.

Regards,

MeanMachine

Go to right side and than go to bottom with margine and than put some other weapon or whatever on bottom and new field will open and keep doing it for few mins and maybe you come out on your weapon i did it many times with plates and it worked.

Regards,

MeanMachine

good suggestion but it wont work for me..
the skildek decimator is no longer on My Items page of website, so it is not just a display issue..

1144 Simple III Conductors Blueprint 1 0.01 PED Component (Vol. II) (326)
1145 Skildek Lancehead (L) 1 0.16 PED STORAGE (Calypso)
1146 Skildek Lancehead (L) 1 0.16 PED STORAGE (Calypso)
1147 Skildek Lancehead (L) 1 0.16 PED STORAGE (Calypso)
1148 Skildek Lancehead (L) 1 0.18 PED STORAGE (Calypso)
1149 Skildek Lancehead (L) 1 0.18 PED STORAGE (Calypso)
1150 Skildek Lancehead (L) 1 0.18 PED STORAGE (Calypso)
1151 Skildek Lancehead (L) 1 0.16 PED STORAGE (Calypso)
1152 Skildek Lancehead (L) 1 0.14 PED STORAGE (Calypso)
1153 Skildek Lancehead (L) 1 0.18 PED STORAGE (Calypso)
1154 Sleipnir Mk1 (C,L) 1 23.88 PED CARRIED

support replied today...

"We have found the occurrence and we will restore a Skildek Decimator (L) to your inventory"

:eyecrazy::wtg::yup::eyecrazy:

Good news :D

Curious to why it happened to you but not to my items that i looted :D

support replied today...

"We have found the occurrence and we will restore a Skildek Decimator (L) to your inventory"

That is great and the I think that is the first one I have heard of. Wish I could get my boat back :).

support replied today...

But wasn't it ul?! ;) JK
gratz. :beerchug:

Still no response to my support case...

Edit:
They finally responded and I got my 2 looted Decimators back.

Last edited:
The same issue today in Twin Peaks. Several people looted Adj Hedoc SK-something (L), and I looted two creature control capsules, and they disappeared seconds later. I even spotted how it disappeared from my inventory which was open at the moment.

Soon thereafter, Lupus stopped spawning mobs.

The whole thing looked somewhat suspicious. Despite 50 PED tt item in loot, there was no global; and the loot was just 2G2BT.

Thank you MA I got my decimator (L) nice and shine :wtg:

id like to report that 3 mod mercs and 2 foerippers and 4 sets of carramone also went missing from my inventory too:tongue2:

id like to report that 3 mod mercs and 2 foerippers and 4 sets of carramone also went missing from my inventory too:tongue2:
While we are at it, the deed to NI went missing from my inventory as well! :yup:

Hopefully everyone gets their stuff back! Gl to those who had things vanish for their inventory! :)

ah, when pets were just released I had a pet tag. When I went to use it noticed that it was gone. hmmmm guess they stole that from me, had to get some from auction :mad:

Support "found the occurrence" and restored two Big Bulk control capsules to me. :yay:

It took about 4.5 days, which is quite good given there were lots of more important issues in the meantime (yesterdays login issues and Minopolis server issues over the weekend, just to name a few).

Now, I'd probably crawl on my four to Beijing sooner than reach lvl 15 robot investigator... :laugh:

Back