~ Please Watch ~ Entropia Universe | Explore Space

Mitchymoo

Provider
Society
Dark Side
Mitchy Sir Moo
Hello everyone,

It's been one year since my last video 'Explore Arkadia', so I thought it was about time I brought out another:

I've created one, consolidated channel on YouTube, so please subscribe for future videos! It takes a long time to make these videos & It means so much to me to have your subs, likes and comments so please do :)

Thanks for watching & please subscribe!

Mitchy

Last edited:
Well done:clap: it looks very nice!!
The part with the MS and the bright white lines into full whiteness i liked that as the best part (at 1:41) :)

Maybe you could also star some spacemobs for some action sequences?

(Dont worry guys, Mitchy is fixing the broken links atm)

Very nice done :)

Wow very nice Ma should hire you for advertising and promotion.... Really like the video and sound perfect.... Keep it up.

Last edited:
Looking good, maybe ask Mindark to use these for promotional use on gaming websites.

Awesome video! Very professionally done!:D

SEE THIS MINDARK!?!? DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU CAN ACTUALLY GET IF YOU PAY THE RIGHT PEOPLE FOR ADVERTISING?!

Absolutely wonderful job. Loved all the videos. +REP and I hope many others see these too. I will be adding links to the videos to my twitch channel (with your permission ofc) so viewers can see it too!

Love it. Just be aware that the song is under copyright. archive.org has some nice creative commons ;)

The best adverts are from the players! :yay: Excellent! :beerchug:

Wow, that was pretty awesome. Liked and subbed.

Great work here! keep it up!

Nicely done!
:cool:

Very nicely done!

Well done:clap: it looks very nice!!
The part with the MS and the bright white lines into full whiteness i liked that as the best part (at 1:41) :)

Maybe you could also star some spacemobs for some action sequences?

(Dont worry guys, Mitchy is fixing the broken links atm)

Very nicely done Mitchy Moo! Dropships would be neat to see/appear in your video as per SHY's comment. Anyways, the video is still great the way it is :)

Thanks for sharing,
-Vi

:ahh: thanks

- I don't really focus too much on mobs, just the environments - but always an idea for future videos!

Space Video

Hi guys,

you may have seen my post re my new Space video "Entropia Universe | Explore Space".

I wanted to post it here under the Space topic.

Please subscribe, it means a lot :D

Mitchy

I showed a friend this video and he was pretty impressed. He even asked if that was really how it looked!

Very epic :)

/mod note/ merged new thread with existing thread. Sorry, but you can't have post threads for the same thing in different sections of the forum just to get more visibility:

3.4 - Crossposting
You may NOT crosspost (creating redundant threads that link to or promote an existing thread for the purpose of gaining extra visibility). Such threads will be closed or deleted without notice.

oops sry! Been a while since I was posting :)

Hope you like the video!

I was impressed!

Thanks folks for all your comments! Much appreciated.

What shall I do next????

What shall I do next????

That was very impressive work..Wow!!

I say maybe do a "exploring" kind of video if not just for fun,showing mobs and terrain etc.. :wtg:

Why not subscribe?

Once again guys really appreciate your thoughts and comments, thank you.

Just an FYI - I've set up a new consolidated YouTube channel. If you like my video's and want to see more + a whole range of other exciting things I have coming up, please do subscribe at the link below.

Let's see if we can hit 100???

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCedRcktRcc1lmHybNvyL4YQ

Thank you! :wtg:

What shall I do next????

Well done the video! really very good work.

Why no license free music ? I just can't hear any music or sound, when i watch it.

Once again guys really appreciate your thoughts and comments, thank you.

Just an FYI - I've set up a new consolidated YouTube channel. If you like my video's and want to see more + a whole range of other exciting things I have coming up, please do subscribe at the link below.

Let's see if we can hit 100???

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCedRcktRcc1lmHybNvyL4YQ

Thank you! :wtg:
As soon as I saw this video I subscribed! :yup:

Back