Shinkiba Land

Status
Register please: Joseph Dredge Hogoroth

please register team name:
Mr and Mrs Cool Fire

captain: Harmless Cool Fire Handyman

Player names, team names and payouts updated. Seen a lot of globals, sadly from players not registered. Good luck all and Thanks.
Rufus

Its payday and here are our bonus winners :yay:
If I missed anyone please post screen shot:

Congrats to:
Harmless Cool Fire Handyman 10
Manny Hogfather Calavera 5
Joey Jay-Jay Javonie 5
Ben Rumsponge Rumson 20
Bada bing Johansen 15
Joseph Dredge Hogoroth 5
and Team
Guess Who?__________ 5

Ill be online later tonight and then most of the week:
P.S. Team DFA on OLA65 is well on there way for next weeks payout as they were the first to hit on Monday.

Again congrats to all and thanks for hunting on Shinkiba Land
Rufus

7 Global's today man you all are on fire :eyecrazy: and we were only 2 ped away from a Jackpot winner today. Names and payouts updated. Thanks and good luck,
Rufus

WOW someone just about won the Jackpot :yay::yay::yay: Sadly it was me :mad: and I don't count.
Todays luck numbers are Winning Numbers:Tuesday, December 2, 2014 0-5-4 and Tuesday, December 2, 2014
4-4-0
and if you go here http://www.entropialife.com/landareas.aspx?M=view&A=Hunting&LAID=32 you will see my global just 5 mins and 34 sec to late :laugh:
So the Jackpot lives on and as you can see it was just about hit within 13 days.
Good luck everyone and thanks
Rufus

Please add me to the list

Luke Aneides Redmond

Signing up for this

vavva voom straaf

Names and links updated, sorry about not being able to open the pages, but it should be fixed. The link are set for viewing, you still need to post your name or team name here.
Thanks and good luck everyone,
Rufus

Names and bonuses update, and because I want everyone to win big and this is the first month of ownership for me I would like to say congratz to Ben Rumsponge Rumson for our first 10ped bonus with his hit of 231 ped " close enough it 250 for me". Thank you everyone for hunting on Shinkiba Land and good luck.
Rufus

Thanks, bud. Just keep a running total for me and I'll catch up with you one of these weeks. I'm at about 1k out of 10k for the bronze mission, so I'll be at it for a few more weeks.

Will do your at 65 peds so far :yay:
Ped paid out update and it looks like Shinkiba Land had a great night with 9 globals :eyecrazy:
As you can see it pays to play here so sign up and good luck evenyone,
Rufus

I'm unable to see the files.

Access Denied

Jay-Jay

Sorry about that, ill work on it again tonight and see whats up with it
Update: I just once again reset the sharing on the links please retry and let me know it they still are not working. Thanks Rufus

Last edited:
Register

Test Jqkill Muffin

Just a heads up that you have the links for the registered teams and the payouts reversed. Also I didn't see the payouts for teams anywhere. I know DFA on OLA65 has had a couple because I was there with my soc in that team.

Register me!!!

Thanks and the teams are at the bottom of the payout doc page, your socs team is at 10 ped and Ill post it Monday as the payouts are weekly starting each Monday.
Thanks Rufus

Status
Back