Shinkiba Land

Status
Thx for the weekly bonus Rufus :) You got a very nice selection of prizes on offer now :cool:
Shinkiba Land is a great place to hunt for those Iron Challenges - Shink and Berys :yup:

Weekly Global leader: So far
Sabola Storm Siege 3
Randy Hypnotyk Bafia 2
Harmless Cool Fire Handyman 1
April Raven Phoenix 1

Happy Friday the 13th :laugh: Hope you all hit some big ones today. The DNA was unlocked due to me being on Ark to long, let me knew if the density is too small. Don't forget to tell your friends about the event and here are your weekly leaders so far.

Sabola Storm Siege 3
Randy Hypnotyk Bafia 2
April Raven Phoenix 2
Harmless Cool Fire Handyman 1
Archie Clipper Moonsail 1

2nd Weekly Winners:
Sabola Storm Siege 3 Will get 10% or 1.5 ped
Randy Hypnotyk Bafia 2 Will get 5% or .5 ped
April Raven Phoenix 2 Will get 5% or .5 ped
Harmless Cool Fire Handyman 1 Will get 2% or .25 ped
Archie Clipper Moonsail 1 Will get 2% or .25 ped

Weekly Global leader:
Ami Trabin Trabin 2
frolic fric dogfood 2
Thomas Miska Laky 2
Angie Freja Stark 1
On a side note, I looted an UL Regeneration Chip III last night out here don't know if this is a new drop but it was nice to get something UL other then Pixie Parts

Adi Biliwen Wen you have been added to the list, good luck and HOF hard :yay:

I will be helping a friend out with his LA for now and would like to see some of you all hunting on both. So here we go, sign up on PED-MANIA-2 and global the same day to get a bonus of 5% more added to your weekly ped total with me. Bonus will be added one time only and only to the total of that weeks bonus, so get to it and get back but please have fun and HOF hard.
Thanks Rufus

New month, new prizes to come, keep checking in to see

Amber Sweet Moody you have been added good luck out there

Register me Please :). Avatar name - Daimler CrazyWolf Segundo

Daimler CrazyWolf Segundo you have been added good luck out there

im in

i would like to join the event and if ya could pm me some info on it as how it works

marvin hellzone45 blair you have been added good luck and Ill PM you the info

jontxu jonpi barrio you have been added.
Weekly winners:
Amber Sweet Moody 40 ped x 10% 4 ped
Acoomba Naverith Rafael 5 ped x 5% .25
frolic fric dogfood 5 ped x 5% .25
Good Luck everyone and thanks for hunting OLA 65

JoElle Jo Fields Spartans Berycled Stalker 54 PED Tue, 17 Mar 2015 22:40:23
JoElle Jo Fields Spartans Berycled Stalker 495 PED Tue, 17 Mar 2015 21:35:11
JoElle Jo Fields Spartans Shinkiba Stalker 51 PED Tue, 17 Mar 2015 21:06:49
JoElle Jo Fields Spartans Berycled Stalker 667 PED Tue, 17 Mar 2015 20:18:20

Two HOF in one night :eyecrazy: to bad he is not signed up for the event :scratch2:
If he can hit these then so can you and please don't forget to tell your friends to sign up.

Weekly Global leader:
Sabola Storm Siege 35 x 10% = 3.5
slepnight slepn notaday 10 x 5% = 0.5
Rhagnar Rhag Thormilium 5 x 2% = 0.1

Congratz to the winners, one week left in the month so get that grind in as next month we will start a new prize program.
Thanks and Good luck

This weeks winners:
Amber Sweet Moody 50 x 10% = 5
Ami Trabin Trabin 15 x 5% = 0.75

New month coming so new ways to win, staring this month I will have an in game event on Saturday and Sunday with 100 ped for the top prize and 50 for the second and third single highest loot wins. The event will be free to join and if we get over 75 people to join I will add an AUD to each prize. Please post here what time you all would like the event to be MA time.

I will be removing some of the was to win as well so please let me know what you all want me to keep and the ones you don't like,
thanks Rufus

Events have been updated, please check out the new rules and prizes. I was trying to make it easier for you all the win so I hope you all like it. If there are any problems please let me know.
Thanks Rufus

Victoria Danielle Murnikovas you have been added, good luck out there

Status
Back