Shinkiba Mission Chain

Rufus Deathouse

Prowler
Rufus Deathouse Dragon
Need help finishing your Iron or Bronze Challenge?

Well then come on down to Shinkiba Land Amethera OUTBACK LAND #65 - SE of Wolverine Hope and I will make it happen. (397,456)

My self or one of my team m8 will help you finish your missions twice as fast by team hunting with you, we will make sure you are doing the most dps so you get all the points.

Part of the services will be healing as well so don't worry about the fact that they are stalkers, all I ask is that you let us run the team. Team settings will be loot sure and item split, you bring your own armor and guns and we will have our.

If you run out of ammo or need a repair just as, we will have portable TT and repair units on hand.

And remember, anyone who finishes their Bronze Challenge on AOL 65 gets a free pick for the daily ped prize

Rules can be found here https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?267915-Shinkiba-Land&p=3314898#post3314898

Most days during the week I'm online or ingame by 2pm EUT time and will be available until 4:00 am. On the weekend I can be on any time and will be happy to take appointments. Please add me ingame and post the time you would like to hunt here. Thank you for choosing Shinkiba Land and may you have a profitable hunt

Thanks Rufus

Last edited:
Sounds like an excellent idea. I'll have to check where I'm at in that mission chain next time I login.

What times are you guys typically available?

I'm in?!

Main issue I had with stalkers is the healing as I have not wanted to bring anything bigger than adj. pixie armor wise. If you can help with healing and some dps it would both make the mission go faster and be a lot funnier.

I'll definitely come by.

Awesome initiative... I have yet to see such an offer from any other LA owner.. For those who dont know, shinkiba's drop shitloads of muscle oil ( gr8 mu at the moment) , kallous-1's by the truckload ( 117% or so mu) , pixie thighs (both M and F) , inhibition chip (200%) , hair color and much more.. A really nice mob especially if u have a good ranged weapon where defense cost is reduced to 0.5% or less. I would recommend calytrek MK.III or the likes to hunt (ul calytrek ten or mk.I with 1-2 enhancers would be gr8 too). Pure impact mob so they hit hard and so ideally u want them down before they reach u.

Most days during the week I'm online or in game by 2pm EUT time and will be available until 4:00 am. On the weekend I can be on any time and will be happy to take appointments. Please add me ingame and post the time you would like to hunt here. Thank you for choosing Shinkiba Land and may you have a profitable hunt.
Rufus

Ill be ingame for the 4 hours if anyone needs help with their Mission.
Thanks Rufus

+rep
sounds like a great service. I do have a question tho. Is there a cost for this or do you simply use damage share loot team setting? Also assuming that registered participants get the pick toward your jackpot program too or am I off base with that?

No cost, yes damage share loot/ item split, and must be on OLA 65. If you don't need help with damage and I'm not busy Ill be happy to just fap you. And yes any registered participants get the pick toward the jackpot program too! Feel free to add me or most times you can find me standing out on the box by the revival.
Thanks
Rufus

I should be out here most of the week if anyone needs help,
Rufus

New Mod EMT Kit to help fap you out there for free, just let me know.

Back