Question: When you use ET combat tab to check your damage % do you add the crit hits to that % ?

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
What I am saying if you have 90% damage and 3% crit hits wouldn't that be the same a 93% hit ratio ? The reason I am saying that is because a crit hit is like getting 2 regular hits. So that would in crease your effect hit percent IMO. Unless ofc ET figures that in.

Just wondering:).

What I am saying if you have 90% damage and 3% crit hits wouldn't that be the same a 93% hit ratio ? The reason I am saying that is because a crit hit is like getting 2 regular hits. So that would in crease your effect hit percent IMO. Unless ofc ET figures that in.

Just wondering:).

90 landed from which is 87,3 normal hits n 2,7 crit hits

A hit is a hit, crit or not. Sure I add them up, even Entropedia's effective damage formula includes crits - why shouldn't I?

A hit is a hit, crit or not. Sure I add them up, even Entropedia's effective damage formula includes crits - why shouldn't I?

Kind of the reason I ask is I think that the combat log counts both hits and crit hits in the hit percent displayed so it has been counted once but I think it should be added again because it is like 2 hits at once. I am not sure how ET would include crit hits in the formula because as far as I know they are completely random or have I missed something that explained crit hits ? I usually get around 1% un-enhanced, but I have 4 accuracy enhancers on my current weapon and consistently get 3.4%+.

Back