You loved Project entropia music? look at this

NoBion

Elite
Society
Freelancer
NoBion Nob Andersen
So through a random playlist on spotify i happened to come across a Enigma album which captures the mood and sound of the old Project entropia music which IMHO are far superior to the current one.

It captures the Sci-fi "im on a alien planet" mood and this is awsome for having playing in the background.

I will link to a playlist on youtube and i suggest everyone who likes and loves the old project entropia music to give all the songs a listen..

A few of them might differentiate a bit from what i describe, but the majority of the songs would fit right in.

Do yourself a favor! try listen to this playlist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYmxuqVlJ_Y&list=PL8BCA819188683986

Please comment here if you agree or disagree

Last edited:
I have always loved Enigma - but hadn't kept up with current albums. Thanks for reminding me about them!

I have always loved Enigma - but hadn't kept up with current albums. Thanks for reminding me about them!
This... Totally forgot about them! ;)

This is awesome

At some point Planet Calypso forgot how important music and ambient sounds are for a good immersion. The grafics are stunning for an mmo but the ambient and background sounds used to be better 2005. Ok a fair share of people play with sounds off, maybe thats the reason its so down their priority list.

i must admit , those song sound a lot like old entropia music , that i still have save somewhere on my HD :)

for those who wonder why music is "shit" now , its because MA had problem with the guy who made old music , so they can not use it anymore...

Its definitely awsome...

Many of the songs sounds like it was taken right out of Project Entropia :)

Back