Old Alpha
Society
Project-Asylum Corp
Stig Chronos Brannlund
Rotten bananas,
Giant bananas,
Bunch of giant bananas.

WTH, whats happening :D

anyone know what theyre used for, i heard some rumours its currency now to buy a LA on rocktopia, can this be ?

Used in crafting as far as I can tell. Just part of the weirdness that is RT :)

15M bananas for a LA, it goes for like 1.5 years already. I bet Narfi is quite close to that amount :silly2:

15M bananas for a LA, it goes for like 1.5 years already. I bet Narfi is quite close to that amount :silly2:

What does transfer into peds?

Amazing, just amazing. Yeah RT is going bananas, it will be interesting to see how its future goes :wtg:

So basically this is the same as Arkadia´s ark coins. Which one was introduced first?

Rotten bananas,
Giant bananas,
Bunch of giant bananas.

WTH, whats happening :D

anyone know what theyre used for, i heard some rumours its currency now to buy a LA on rocktopia, can this be ?

still missing those :D

1_bananas_main2-300x0.jpg

So basically this is the same as Arkadia´s ark coins. Which one was introduced first?

Someone give me a proper link for the Ark coin thingy.
The offer to exchange 15 million bananas into an LA was introduced on the 11th of January this year.
It is also possible to exchange smaller amounts into different sized shops or apartments in Tangerine.
So far only one apartment has been claimed from what I know.
Unfortunately the official information has vanished when the official RT forum was taken offline so I'm not sure what's up with this right now...

Arkoins were introduced in Aug 2012 (Ark content update 2012.5) for the Gold rush event. Bananas drop since early 2013. So arkoins definitely came first.

Arkoins were introduced in Aug 2012 (Ark content update 2012.5) for the Gold rush event. Bananas drop since early 2013. So arkoins definitely came first.

That just reaffirms me that ND is useless. Friggin copycat. Guess it will be generic for all planets sooner or later, hope they will be more imaginative and innovative.

I knew I'd one day find a use for this Smilie:

:banana:

(Only took 8 years)

I knew I'd one day find a use for this Smilie:

:banana:

(Only took 8 years)

Always wondered why english humor is so whacked, but I do luv it :banana:

Rotten bananas are the official currency of the planet ROCKtropia.
The "Banana" island located south on RT map referred as ("Win this land area"), it is available for that kind of claim, for 15 million bananas
1 rotten banana = 0.01 PED
1 bunch rotten bananas = 1 PED (100 rotten bananas)
1 giant banana = 10 PED (1000 rotten bananas)
1 giant bunch = 100 PED (10000 rotten bananas)
also, when there are estates available, you can trade your bananas for them.
Ballistar suites for 1000 PED (100k rotten bananas)
Shops from 12000 to 15000 PED (1.2 -1.5 million rotten bananas)
and might be other estates in the future this way.

For farther information you can contact Jon ND Jacobs (Neverdie) in game or through he's page on facebook (Planet ROCKtropia). He's always available :)

edit*: Giant banana and Giant banana bunch are rare items and can obtained only through Zombie Kong.
* giant bananas from high level zombies (L50+!!!) are not confirmed and probably you can't obtain from them.

Last edited:
This thread about bananas is now more informative then swedish wikipedia on the subject lol

btw tally man is the guy who count the bananas before load :yup:

in our case ND

ok ill do a monkey movie then ;)

Ps. never used that product myself ;)

This one is more fun though ;)

nobody can sing it like the original one
and he is Harry Belafonte ofc :yup:
always enjoyed that Muppet episode
and yes, we are "coockoo" ppl
we playing in Entropia Universe :laugh:

Oh man, that harry belafonte movie takes me back :) Good one !!

reminds me of this one too ;)

Last edited:
Back