Question: Poll: What would you pay for an Adj Fap service?

What is the option you would feel is most fair for hunter/ healer?

• 2x decay 12.5 eco

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • 2.5x decay 10.0 eco

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • 1.5x decay 16.66 eco

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Decay only + 5 ped/ hour

Votes: 35 62.5%
  • Decay + 2-3% healer loot

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Decay + 5% total global value

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters

Dennis blighter

Prowler
Society
Lost Renegades
Thanos Blighter Havoc
Please see poll, i have an adj fap and im curious to see what people are willing to pay for it as a healing service.

on that note, you can add me if you would like me to heal you. When im on im basically looking for a healing job unless im already on one.

official rates have not been established... Atm i charge decay and tip only.

if you think a different option is better and not listed please also post it.

Last edited:
10ped an hr and decay is what I always paid.

Adjusted FAP is too small for most mobs I hunt :(

<removed>
5-10 ped/hour + expenses sounds reasonable
Just do the math on what you save by using lower armor & not having to heal yourself...
I know what it saved me, not that it saved me :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Where is Decay + nothing?

Woud depend on how well the fapper behaves.

<removed>
I know my adjusted fap at 25.5k ped buying price payed itself back in less then 2 years
<removed>

try a mob like drone elite, I can go in gremilng unplated with adj fapper or go solo in salamander +6a.. you do the math on the decay
Even ppl like ASH, star & alina asked to heal me when loot mu allowed it & it had it's reasons..
Don't let mu of loot fool you in wat you save by using one

<removed> I guess 0.5-1$/h for an investment of 1500$+time isn't that much to ask is it?

<removed> I guess 0.5-1$/h for an investment of 1500$+time isn't that much to ask is it?

+1

Especially considering decay is only 2 pec per heal.

Hmm I blindly picket the decay +5 ped. On second thought I should have asked what's the average decay on a adj. fap service session per hour if the fapper is busy keeping the client alive ?

Hmm I blindly picket the decay +5 ped. On second thought I should have asked what's the average decay on a adj. fap service session per hour if the fapper is busy keeping the client alive ?

*checks my fap service logs

Average hourly decay (fap decay only) with continuous/almost nonstop fapping is roughly around/between 14.xx - 16.xx peds/hour.

It depends on how many healing enhancers (I don't charge for the cost of enhancers themselves) used if I have them available and also on mob density/how fast it takes to tag next mob, as well as player deaths/reviving/getting back to mob, etc.

Last edited:
Nothing. Even a non decent L fap has more health/sec and if it cant keep u alive who cares. L faps nerfed adj fap thats why every noob has one noww and is trying to run a lame service

Back