Dark Knight of Arkadia Helmet (M)

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
Hi
I laughed today when I saw the DKoA helmet on auction for an 18k startbid. Considering a Tier 1.9 Shadow helmet cant sell for 6k and Supremacy historically would struggle to get 8-9k these days, I really wondered what this DKoA helmet is worth. My thoughts are around 6-7k, if it has good TIRS.

Thoughts

Cheers
Bjorn

Hi
I laughed today when I saw the DKoA helmet on auction for an 18k startbid. Considering a Tier 1.9 Shadow helmet cant sell for 6k and Supremacy historically would struggle to get 8-9k these days, I really wondered what this DKoA helmet is worth. My thoughts are around 6-7k, if it has good TIRS.

Thoughts

Cheers
Bjorn

Also agree that real price should be around 10k or less, but your OP is biased and will affect the results you get from this thread. I am sure if you created the thread and said... "Wow i saw DKoA helm on au for only 18k SB, what do you think is it worth it?" you would have gotten different results.

Anyways as most armors are collectors items anyways, it might even sell for that price, but if someone needs it for hunting then 10k should be about fair.

Also agree that real price should be around 10k or less, but your OP is biased and will affect the results you get from this thread. I am sure if you created the thread and said... "Wow i saw DKoA helm on au for only 18k SB, what do you think is it worth it?" you would have gotten different results.

Anyways as most armors are collectors items anyways, it might even sell for that price, but if someone needs it for hunting then 10k should be about fair.

I am just seeing what the community would pay for this helmet. Of course this is thread has a biased basis that's the whole point. There is no point paying what one player wants for something, its what the community market barometer decides is correct. You say 10k or less and that's your assessment. Now I wait to see what others will pay for it. I am sure a collector which cash to spare might pay whatever, but that's not what a pricecheck is about. I don't own this helmet, but wouldn't want to pay too much for it either.

Based on supremacy price, I would pay 7K-8K for it.

Back